This GOP Politician's Christmas Card Has a S***load Of Guns On It

A little tacky for a Christmas card, but then again, I love tacky cards. I would have that shit up on the mantle. lol

They should have gone with ugly sweaters than just plain red shirts.

Good grief now a picture with gun in it freaks liberals out by the end of the week Obama and the Democratic party will be calling for stricter Christmas card laws.
Here's a wall of guns.....

Scare the piss out of them.

gun_wall_of_guns_improved_by_jon646an2-d3g53of.jpg.cf.jpg

Nice.... I bought a 1943 Mauser K98 on Friday.... this guy didn't even realize what he had. He said he "thought it was kinda old".

:)
Holy Shit!!!

12313868_10207129128203381_2398248198858372528_n.jpg

Or, "How To Get Your Crazy Uncle To Pass The Gravy Before Reloading."

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Here are the rest of her calendar pictures. Enjoy...

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Holy shit, it's the Broadway cast of Deliverance! Right down to the banjo playing boy.

Good grief now a picture with gun in it freaks liberals out by the end of the week Obama and the Democratic party will be calling for stricter Christmas card laws.
Here's a wall of guns.....

Scare the piss out of them.

gun_wall_of_guns_improved_by_jon646an2-d3g53of.jpg.cf.jpg

Nice.... I bought a 1943 Mauser K98 on Friday.... this guy didn't even realize what he had. He said he "thought it was kinda old".

:)
Holy Shit!!!

Yep... pawn shop. Immaculate.... well, could use some cleaning... $700.

Tracked it down to being produced at Mauser-Werke, Oberndorf Germany.. 1943.

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Holy shit, it's the Broadway cast of Deliverance! Right down to the banjo playing boy.

Your disdain for your fellow Americans is noted. God forbid people want to live in a manner not like your way of life.

A little tacky for a Christmas card, but then again, I love tacky cards. I would have that shit up on the mantle. lol

They should have gone with ugly sweaters than just plain red shirts.

Wouldn't that clash with the Glock? :dunno:

Ugly Christmas sweaters clash with everything, even themselves.

I recently did an Ugly Christmas Sweater 5K in the city. There were some gems. Some folks got really into the event and got all decked out. I kept it simple and ugly b/c I didn't want my attire to hinder my drinking afterwards. lol

Your disdain for your fellow Americans is noted. God forbid people want to live in a manner not like your way of life.
"You better be Christian, or we will blow your fucking mooslim brains out!"

No....he prefers this family.....

ISIS-Islamic-State-Holding-Flags-Swords-and-Gun.jpg.cf.jpg

Personally I think it is a pretty ridiculous photo. Obviously intended to get votes in her upcoming reelection campaign.

I love that her calendar quotes Washington and Lincoln...Ted Nugent. :lol:

Damn, dude. That's pretty dark. lol

I bet the family takes different shifts at the reloading table too.

apparently they live in a neighborhood where protection is necessary.
Apparently not.

Reloading is done at the range, shiite.

do you even have a clue what a reloading table really is ?

LOL
Yup.

Usually we used them at the range.

Now if you're talking about a reloader...my brother has one for shotgun shells. If you're fanatic you can make your own slugs and reuse your brass....but I wouldn’t recommend that if you have a Glock.

Awsome !!!!

They display their 2nd amendment right, knows how to handle them and did it to get the left all upset.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Who said that? Your hipster-douche snark is the offensive thing here, not their photograph.

Forum List

Back