This GOP Politician's Christmas Card Has a S***load Of Guns On It

If there was a dead buck the family was gathered around with the congresswoman holding a hunting rifle I would have liked the card. Especially if it would have included a hunting dog. As it stands I only see pandering to the NRA crowd which I can't relate to.

12313868_10207129128203381_2398248198858372528_n.jpg

Or, "How To Get Your Crazy Uncle To Pass The Gravy Before Reloading."

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Here are the rest of her calendar pictures. Enjoy...

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Wanna disarm police and the military and give them Nerf bats? Or do you conceed weapons like guns serve a useful purpose?

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Holy shit, it's the Broadway cast of Deliverance! Right down to the banjo playing boy.

Does anyone think of the children... They would need guns too...

I think they might have missed the message of 'Goodwill to all men'

Holy shit, it's the Broadway cast of Deliverance! Right down to the banjo playing boy.

It's "Goodwill to all men, and to all who threaten me a good permanent night."

And the far left drones continue to show they do not understand the Constitution..

Your disdain for your fellow Americans is noted. God forbid people want to live in a manner not like your way of life.
You don't even know what my way of life is. Whatever the voices in your head are telling you, it's wrong.

I've lived among those kind of yahoos. They're the type that fire live rounds in the air on New Year's Eve.

That doesn't mean I'm anti gun. I'm not. I'm just anti-retard.

Or you have disdain for people who decide to live in a way other than your own.

You can criticize without sounding like a condescending asshat. try it sometime.

Your disdain for your fellow Americans is noted. God forbid people want to live in a manner not like your way of life.
You don't even know what my way of life is. Whatever the voices in your head are telling you, it's wrong.

I've lived among those kind of yahoos. They're the type that fire live rounds in the air on New Year's Eve.

That doesn't mean I'm anti gun. I'm not. I'm just anti-retard.

No
The one's who fire guns in the air on New Year's Eve, also pose in pictures with their fingers on the trigger.
None of them in this picture are doing that.

Forum List

Back