This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

Well, I'm all about telling magaturds no to their faces. Sorry you disagree. :dunno: Not all republicans are on board with the orange bag O' shit. Magaturds sell populism. Many independents don't want it. :rolleyes: Magaturds need a boot in their asses.
I thought you'd have a leftist bull chit definition of what MAGA means, but of course you did.. 😶‍🌫️

I thought you'd have a leftist bull chit definition of what MAGA means, but of course you did.. 😶‍🌫️
MAGA: A bullshit slogan that the orange bag O' shit lifted from Clinton and Reagan before him, because he's stupid and unoriginal. He's a narcissist populist, and by osmosis (constant messaging), so are his magaturds. :rolleyes:

Republicans are supposed to be for smaller government. The orange bag O' shit is for himself.

Republicans are supposed to be for fiscal responsibility. The orange bag O' shit is for himself.

Republicans are supposed to be for individual liberty. The orange bag O' shit is for himself.

Republicans are supposed to be for the 2nd amendment. The orange bag O' shit banned bump stocks.

Trump: ‘Take the guns first, go through due process second’

Republicans are supposed to be for the 1st amendment.

Freedom of religion: The right to believe, speak, and act in accordance with one's understanding of truth, both in public and in private, and individually or with others. The First Amendment prohibits Congress from establishing a religion or interfering with religious practices.

AP24086620919650-1100x733.jpg

trump_bible.png

Well, I'm all about telling magaturds no to their faces. Sorry you disagree. :dunno: Not all republicans are on board with the orange bag O' shit. Magaturds sell populism and deception. Many independents don't want it. :rolleyes: Magaturds need a boot in their asses.

They just might get it. :dunno:
Glad you are on record saying you dont want America to be great.

Forum List

Back