🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This guy knows what works with Right-Wingers

...until they find out he's a Democrat!
4i6Ckte.gif

When you give youtubers views it gives them advertising revenue. Can you not just sum up the video?

The Afghanistan war veteran is blindfolded and assembles a partially field stripped rifle as he speaks.

He says as a legislator he supported Second Amendment rights, but that he also supports background checks so that terrorists can't get their hands on a rifle like the one he is assembling.

He mocks his Republican opponent's knowledge of guns, challenging him to assemble a rifle blindfolded.

Dipshits.

Will Right-Wingers fall in love? Of course they will.

That's great he can assemble a firearm. Applause.

Has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment rights.

It'll do well in Missouri, as will the other ad, which I also posted.

I'm very happy to see the Democratic Party no longer conceding the military vote, after Republicans have shit the bed for so many years on defense and basic competency in running a military.

That's great he can assemble a firearm. Applause.

Has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment rights.

It'll do well in Missouri, as will the other ad, which I also posted.

I'm very happy to see the Democratic Party no longer conceding the military vote, after Republicans have shit the bed for so many years on defense and basic competency in running a military.

Kandor's ability to assemble a firearm will not change one military mind. They can ALL do it.

Needless to say the Democrats have no chance at securing the majority military vote.

2aguy will be here shortly to comment on this video. While viewing it after you posted it, he got a hard on and had to take care of that first. He is cleaning up right now.

Forum List

Back