This Guy Should Sue Hillary For Every Dime She Has

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.

Indeed he did. And he is a scumbag. However, the claim that his video was the cause of the attack is a provable lie, and the admin completely destroyed this mans life which is the definition of "cruel and unusual" punishment. They destroyed him for their political gain, so that makes them even worse scumbags. Don't you think?

He destroyed his own life with his long history of criminal endeavors. The only person he has to blame is himself.

Everybody seems to forget that the only terrorist arrested from that night in Benghazi said he was there because of the video.
Yeah......like that is anything close to the truth.

How gullible can you get.
Yeah you, who buys into every single conspiracy theory, is in a position to call people gullible :rolleyes:
Conspiracy theory is that the video heading thing to do with the riots when it did not. I saw the video it was not the least bit offensive it was a comedy, only a terrorist group would find it offensive.

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

The guy is a scumbag racist who made a piece of shit racist video.

Filmmaker?

Fuck off.
Only a terrorist would find that video offensive, appeasement of terrorists is spineless…

Nakoula is a piece of shit who created a slanderous film deliberately intended to offend Muslims. He lied to the actors, and dubbed over their lines, putting their lives in danger without them being aware.

And when riots began happening all over the Middle East due to the video, an inconvenient FACT the Benghazi-heads have chosen to forget, Nakoula came out of hiding to broadcast another lie that the film was made by wealthy Israelis, thus putting the lives of even more innocent people in jeopardy.

The man is a fucking piece of shit, and anyone that tries to make him into some kind of fucking martyr is a goddam idiot.

The FACT there were riots at our embassies in the Middle East due to that video means it was a reasonable assumption when the Benghazi consulate was attacked during that same period that it was also due to the video.
Actually from what I saw, the video was poorly acted but pretty much accurate to what's going on in many countries in the Middle-East.
The actors had no idea Nakoula changed their lines. He dubbed over their lines with inflammatory language, thus putting the actors' lives in danger, unbeknownst to them.

He also tried to get innocent Israelis killed.

The man is evil. Pure evil. Being dead broke is the LEAST of what he deserves for what he did.

And he dares to call himself a Christian.

We know what happens--you piss off radical Muslims--they're going to grab a gun and shoot at our soldiers. Been there, done that.
And Progressive appeasing liberals find that behavior justified… Typical

and no Muslims watch the video.

Personally I thought it was so poorly dubbed over that it was funny. Muslims have no sense of humor. But to your point.........

Sept. 5
Morris Sedak, Washington, D.C.-based Coptic Christian and anti-Islam activist, starts promoting the movie trailer to journalists and via social media, timing his pitch to Florida pastor Terry Jones' "International Judge Muhammad Day" on Sept. 11.

Sept. 8
Egyptian television firebrand Sheik Khaled Abdalla airs part of the the Arabic version of the clip on local channel Al Nas, condemning it harshly. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.

Sept. 10
Pastor Jones, known for threatening to burn the Koran on previous Sept. 11 anniversaries, announces that he will show part of the movie at his "Judge Muhammad Day."

Sept 11
Protesters decrying the movie storm the U.S. Embassy in Cairo,........

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.
Probation for what charges?

How is it that you are this ignorant of the facts, even 5 years later?

He was a con man and a meth cook.

This is your hero.
Yeah......and it seems anyone Obama or Hillary feel gets in their way becomes a member of the Basket of Deplorables.

:lol:

You are welcome to shed all the tears you want for your poor little meth cook hero. But that says a lot more about you than it does Obama or Hillary.
Yeah......meth cook......tell me another one. Like the time he kicked the neighbor's dog.

Are you still trying to make this guy a martyr!? He plead to his crime of attempting to manufacture methamphetamine. Too funny.

This is your hero.
Says the appeasing progressive

Shouldn't you be organizing some donation drives for your meth cook/con man "martyr", clown shoes?

Perhaps you could give him your social security number, too. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Personally I thought it was so poorly dubbed over that it was funny. Muslims have no sense of humor. But to your point.........

Sept. 5
Morris Sedak, Washington, D.C.-based Coptic Christian and anti-Islam activist, starts promoting the movie trailer to journalists and via social media, timing his pitch to Florida pastor Terry Jones' "International Judge Muhammad Day" on Sept. 11.

Sept. 8
Egyptian television firebrand Sheik Khaled Abdalla airs part of the the Arabic version of the clip on local channel Al Nas, condemning it harshly. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.

Sept. 10
Pastor Jones, known for threatening to burn the Koran on previous Sept. 11 anniversaries, announces that he will show part of the movie at his "Judge Muhammad Day."

Sept 11

There is no proof that the video caused the riots, September 11 was the date that's what caused the riots. The only thing the cult of Islam cares about is violence and forcing its will on those it disagrees with...
The progressives need to quit appeasing the cult of Islam on shit like this, it just emboldens them to do the more...

This is your hero.
Says the appeasing progressive

Shouldn't you be organizing some donation drives for your meth cook/con man "martyr", clown shoes?

Perhaps you could give him your social security number, too. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I don't know the guy from Adam, but one thing for sure he had nothing to do with those riots in the deaths of four Americans.
The fucked up Cult of Islam needs no excuse to kill anyone, but our appeasing progressive federal government feels the need to give them one... :itsok:

The feds help to protect this turd . Since when do they allow a peep to cover from head to toe when being arrested ?

They kept him hidden from crazy ass Muslims who would off the douche .
You said it
That's the only justice Muslims know, killing and violence…

I agree, but he might have a case of 'Slander' against Hillary, who threw him under a bus with her lies to save herself.

The elitist didn't think twice about sacrificing one of the 'deplorable' (someone with less money / status than her) to cover her ass. It was a perfect scapegoat - no one would care about or look twice at this guy...

First off, the movie was the cause of the protests in Egypt and elsewhere, so it was hardly a slander to say the attack in Benghazi was also part of the protests, and there were people in Benghazi who said they were protesting the film, but the terrorists used that cover to attack in a much more organized fashion than the protests that happened elsewhere.
You're misinformed the video had nothing to do with any of the riots, September 11 had everything to do with It... And the hatred of the free world.

Sept. 5

Sept. 8

Sept. 10

Sept 11

There is no proof that the video caused the riots, September 11 was the date that's what caused the riots. The only thing the cult of Islam cares about is violence and forcing its will on those it disagrees with...
The progressives need to quit appeasing the cult of Islam on shit like this, it just emboldens them to do the more...

I guess these folks didn't get the message they should have been rioting on the 11th?

Sept. 12
As protests spread to Tunisia and Morocco, Bacile's story starts to unravel.AP reporters and other journalists use his cell phone number and other clues to track him to the house of Coptic Christian activist Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, whose criminal history is littered with aliases very similar to "Bacile." Actors and crew from the movie say they were duped, and condemn the trailer, saying the film they made was a pre-Islam historical action flick, Desert Warrior, that was later poorly overdubbed with anti-Islam language.

Sept. 15
Nakoula is brought in for questioning over probable violations of his parole, which forbade him from using computers and the internet without permission.

Sept. 17
Protests have spread to at least 20 countries, including close U.S. allies like Britain, France, and Australia, and 10 protesters have been killed. In Egypt, al Qaeda–linked jihadist Ahmed Ashoush issues a fatwa against anyone who took part in the film. The blood of the participants, he says on an Islamist militant website, "should be shed, including the producer, the director, and the actors" adding, "their killing is a duty of every capable Muslim."

What else you got?

There is no proof that the video caused the riots

My god, what a willfully blind monkey revisionist you are. You have a memory like that of a goldfish. No wonder you are so easily manipulated into eating manufactured bullshit.

Sept. 5

Sept. 8

Sept. 10

Sept 11

I guess these folks didn't get the message they should have been rioting on the 11th?

Sept. 12
As protests spread to Tunisia and Morocco, Bacile's story starts to unravel.AP reporters and other journalists use his cell phone number and other clues to track him to the house of Coptic Christian activist Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, whose criminal history is littered with aliases very similar to "Bacile." Actors and crew from the movie say they were duped, and condemn the trailer, saying the film they made was a pre-Islam historical action flick, Desert Warrior, that was later poorly overdubbed with anti-Islam language.

Sept. 15
Nakoula is brought in for questioning over probable violations of his parole, which forbade him from using computers and the internet without permission.

Sept. 17
Protests have spread to at least 20 countries, including close U.S. allies like Britain, France, and Australia, and 10 protesters have been killed. In Egypt, al Qaeda–linked jihadist Ahmed Ashoush issues a fatwa against anyone who took part in the film. The blood of the participants, he says on an Islamist militant website, "should be shed, including the producer, the director, and the actors" adding, "their killing is a duty of every capable Muslim."

What else you got?
Still you have no proof the video had anything to do with it, it's in the nature of the cult Islam to be in a constant state of war, violence and killing.

Gee, maybe I should hire some of the rubes on this forum to make a film about the Civil War. Then I will dub over their voices and have Nathan Bedford Forrest talk about how much he loves to suck n*gger cock.

Then when the Alt Right gets heated up over the video, I'll say I was paid to make the movie by Trump's donors.

Then I will be a big hero to the people who think what Nakoula did was A-okay!

My god, what a willfully blind monkey revisionist you are. You have a memory like that of a goldfish. No wonder you are so easily manipulated into eating manufactured bullshit.
No one watched the video, least of all Muslims. Most of its views were well after September 11. And anyway if anyone was offended by that comedy to go out and kill, apologist like yourself need to make excuses for them? Typical

No one watched the video, least of all Muslims. Most of its views were well after September 11. And anyway if anyone was offended by that comedy to go out and kill, apologist like yourself need to make excuses for them? Typical
Please quote the exact post where I made apologies for the rioters, shithead.

You suck at manufacturing bullshit.

Gee, maybe I should hire some of the rubes on this forum to make a film about the Civil War. Then I will dub over their voices and have Nathan Bedford Forrest talk about how much he loves to suck n*gger cock.

Then when the Alt Right gets heated up over the video, I'll say I was paid to make the movie by Trump's donors.

Then I will be a big hero to the people who think what Nakoula did was A-okay!
The video was a comedy, no sane person could justify rioting over it. Worse yet only an appeasing spineless fuck up would say it would be justified...

Forum List

Back