This Guy Should Sue Hillary For Every Dime She Has

"On September 11, 2012, a series of protests and violent attacks began in response to a YouTube trailer for a film called Innocence of Muslims, considered blasphemous by many Muslims. The reactions began at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Cairo, Egypt, and quickly spread across the Muslim world to additional U.S. and other countries' diplomatic missions and other locations, with issues beyond the offense at the movie trailer becoming subjects of protest. In Cairo a group scaled the embassy wall and tore down the American flag to replace it with ablack Islamic flag.

On September 13, protests occurred at the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen, resulting in the deaths of four protesters and injuries to thirty-five protesters and guards. On September 14, the U.S. consulate in Chennai was attacked, resulting in injuries to twenty-five protesters.[14] Protesters in Tunis, Tunisia, climbed the U.S. embassy walls and set trees on fire. At least four people were killed and forty-six injured during protests in Tunis on September 15.[6] Further protests were held at U.S. diplomatic missions and other locations in the days following the initial attacks. Related protests and attacks resulted in numerous deaths and injuries across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan."

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No one watched the video it had hardly any views, and only self-righteous cult of terrorists would be offended by it...

You lie.
What part? I watched the video only a couple days after the eleventh it was hard to find because I had so little views. Or only self-righteous Terrorists wouldn't be offended so much by it to kill...

Stop being an asshole. The video caused dozens of riots.
Na, The video was a comedy and it would only offend terrorists. And like a said the views on the video were very small before the 11th. And a video that poorly made would not justify any violent reaction with Normal sane people.

Should any video incite a violent reaction? I cannot believe that people condemn a person for making a video, saying he deserves to be hurt in some way because of it.

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.

Indeed he did. And he is a scumbag. However, the claim that his video was the cause of the attack is a provable lie, and the admin completely destroyed this mans life which is the definition of "cruel and unusual" punishment. They destroyed him for their political gain, so that makes them even worse scumbags. Don't you think?

Did the Obama administration force him to violate his parole?

What happened to "personal responsibility"?

What is "cruel and unusual" about being sent back to prison for violating parole?

I'm not arguing against his incarceration for violating parole. He SHOULD have gone to prison for that. What I am arguing against is the fact that the obama admin LIED about his influence on an attack on our Embassy staff. And CONTINUED to lie about it to the destruction of the mans life. THAT is cruel and unusual punishment.

You lie. Stop lying.

No one watched the video it had hardly any views, and only self-righteous cult of terrorists would be offended by it...

You lie.
What part? I watched the video only a couple days after the eleventh it was hard to find because I had so little views. Or only self-righteous Terrorists wouldn't be offended so much by it to kill...

Na, The video was a comedy and it would only offend terrorists. And like a said the views on the video were very small before the 11th. And a video that poorly made would not justify any violent reaction with Normal sane people.

Should any video incite a violent reaction? I cannot believe that people condemn a person for making a video, saying he deserves to be hurt in some way because of it.
True, the appeasement of terrorism by progressives is spineless at best...

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.

Indeed he did. And he is a scumbag. However, the claim that his video was the cause of the attack is a provable lie, and the admin completely destroyed this mans life which is the definition of "cruel and unusual" punishment. They destroyed him for their political gain, so that makes them even worse scumbags. Don't you think?

What is "cruel and unusual" about being sent back to prison for violating parole?

I'm not arguing against his incarceration for violating parole. He SHOULD have gone to prison for that. What I am arguing against is the fact that the obama admin LIED about his influence on an attack on our Embassy staff. And CONTINUED to lie about it to the destruction of the mans life. THAT is cruel and unusual punishment.

You lie. Stop lying.
The fact remains, the video had nothing to do with the riots. The only people offended by such a poorly made comedy are terrorists...

True, the appeasement of terrorism by progressives is spineless at best...

It's pathetic and disgusting. Shame on them.

You lie. Stop lying.
The fact remains, the video had nothing to do with the riots. The only people offended by such a poorly made comedy are terrorists...

It's not a fact. You're ignorant of what happened.

You lie. Stop lying.

It's not a fact. You're ignorant of what happened.
Na, The video had too few views before the 11th to enrage, it was too poorly made of a comedy to offend anybody but Terrorists, and The career politicians and their appeasing federal government needed an excuse for their failure to protect our own...

Na, The video had too few views before the 11th to enrage,

Sept. 8
Egyptian television firebrand Sheik Khaled Abdalla airs part of the the Arabic version of the clip on local channel Al Nas, condemning it harshly. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.

Sept. 8
Egyptian television firebrand Sheik Khaled Abdalla airs part of the the Arabic version of the clip on local channel Al Nas, condemning it harshly. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.
Na, I saw sometime after the 11th it was hard to find because it had so few views… Nice try:itsok:

Sept. 8
Na, I saw sometime after the 11th it was hard to find because it had so few views… Nice try:itsok:

Doesn't really matter how many saw it, even though it was featured on a popular TV show in the country where it all started. Don't they listen to what their Mullahs tell them? Several examples have been provided on this thread of them rioting without having seen or read the material in question.

I saw it then, no problem. Personally I was offended by its stupidity and it made me laugh, although, I felt bad because Americans had died and all of the dumb shit riots going on over it. But I felt that way about the cartoons and the Book......

You lie.

We are against Meth cooks. We are against meth cooks crying persecution and thinking they can get away with breaking probation because they make a movie that Alt-Rights like.

Sept. 8

Doesn't really matter how many saw it, even though it was featured on a popular TV show in the country where it all started. Don't they listen to what their Mullahs tell them? Several examples have been provided on this thread of them rioting without having seen or read the material in question.

I saw it then, no problem. Personally I was offended by its stupidity and it made me laugh, although, I felt bad because Americans had died and all of the dumb shit riots going on over it. But I felt that way about the cartoons and the Book......
Exactly, the only people that would've been offended by such a poorly made comedy that no one saw are terrorists...

We are against Meth cooks. We are against meth cooks crying persecution and thinking they can get away with breaking probation because they make a movie that Alt-Rights like.
Appeaser

How about this, lets all agreed to blame the people that did the actual killing not the Yahoo who made the video… Sanity

How about this, lets all agreed to blame the people that did the actual killing not the Yahoo who made the video… Sanity

No problem. Not President Obama nor Sec Clinton, I blame the extremist who came to the Consulate with heavy weapons. Good call.

So you are against freedom of expression?
The protest the film caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Yes, the "Innocence of Muslims" video really did play role in the Benghazi attacks

The CIA was mistaken about the existence of protests earlier in the day, but not about the role of the video. David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times has written about this extensively, starting just a few weeksafter the attacks, and last December he put together a definitive account of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Here's a piece:

The leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

....There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

This man's life was ruined by his own his actions and his decades long career of criminal activity. Blaming Obama for his present lot in life is silly.

I'm against riots and extremist. The asshole who made the film is an extremist who got what he wanted. He pissed off the Muslims so bad they rioted like barbarians. You think that's a good use of freedom of expression?

So you are against freedom of expression?
The protest the film caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Yes, the "Innocence of Muslims" video really did play role in the Benghazi attacks

The CIA was mistaken about the existence of protests earlier in the day, but not about the role of the video. David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times has written about this extensively, starting just a few weeksafter the attacks, and last December he put together a definitive account of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Here's a piece:

The leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

....There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

This man's life was ruined by his own his actions and his decades long career of criminal activity. Blaming Obama for his present lot in life is silly.

He was a petty criminal. His life could have been turned around to become a productive member of society. Now he's toast. He has no chance and that is due to a lie that the entire government promulgated.

Forum List

Back