This Has Always Been the End Goal of ‘Anti-Racism’

That’s supposed to be racist?
Hilarious and pathetic.
Tell us how many laws, policies and regulations based upon skin color were initiated in the past two years by conservatives.
I can name thousands by you Leftards. Thousands when you include what government schools are doing.
As I predicted.

You will dismiss this because of what you are.

Le6kTZc.gif

Like you remember everything you said 16 years ago.

Got to see a Giants game, and man, is that ball park nice!
I never got to see them play at Pacbell Park (I guess its named something else now), but I saw plenty of them on the tube in Modesto. There were a lot of kayaks in McCovey Cove when Barry Bonds was up. Sixteen bucks for a brew seems a bit spendy though.

It's your dream the USA is racist, because you need the crutch. In truth, it's your kind who are racist.
Face facts....your kind doesnt like being called racists. You probably dont consider yourself a racist, mainly because your family and/or friends are also racists. So if you dont consider yourself a racist, that must mean racism doesnt exist, right?

Face facts....your kind doesnt like being called racists. You probably dont consider yourself a racist, mainly because your family and/or friends are also racists. So if you dont consider yourself a racist, that must mean racism doesnt exist, right?
Logic does not appear to be your strong suit.

You are a racist.

Nah, I think racism fits well up your ass each & everyday. Let me check Yahoo a moment, "perhaps" their front page has a story to please you.

A Black man was shot dead in Oregon after hitting on a white man's girlfriend in a 'respectful' manner, DA says​

How about CNN?

A Texas teacher can't afford health insurance or buy a home. Here's why Black leaders say the student loan crisis is a civil rights issue​

The Black designers placing identity and heritage at the center of their brands​

Forum List

Back