"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

Hyperbole?

More humiliating than Watergate?
More humiliating than the Iran Hostage Crisis?
More humiliating than having a blow job trotted out to the world?
More humiliating than invading Iraq for WMDs and finding nothing?
The arrogant, mindless shitheads who constitute the American government and a large percentage of the American people would benefit immensely by being humiliated -- humiliated early and humiliated often.

History shows that Americans achieve even a modicum of realism only after they have been humiliated.

Unfortunately, history also shows that these lessons last only a short time before fantasy and stupidity re-assert their pride of place in the American character.

Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.

Dumbass.

Kerry answered a question from a reporter, off the cuff.

Putin and Syria pounced on it.

Now obama wants to pretend he "meant to do that."

Really? How thick-headed are you people?
Guess what Kerry gave to Putin the other day

02437457.interactive.a.jpg

Obama has managed to maneuver out of another no-win situation

Attack Syria: Face the wrath of the American people

You didn't see the polls, did you homey? It was Oboobma who lucked his way out of this.

Obama was in a no-win situation with Syria and he somehow pulled out a win
Call it luck, call it skill, call it whatever you want

Republicans still lost on Syria

A win? Really? You know, I still don't know how being embarrassed on the international stage, looking confused and weak, is a win? Let's look at this rationally.

Barry lays down an imaginary RED Line, "No use of Chemical Weapons." They are used once, two months ago and then again last month. The first time, he was asked, "You said this is a red line, what are you going to do about it?" His response? "Lets investigate and we'll get back to you." The second time, after having evidence that the Syrian Army used them, he says that he is going to strike Syria. When he says that it is obvious that he isn't going to use troops or manned aircraft. It's going to have to be TLAM's (tomahawks). He says he doesn't need congressional approval, that he's just going to strike. Then, the week after he says, "No, I need congressional approval." Although Kerry still says he doesn't.

Russia (Putin) is Syria's friend, an ally of Iran and a place for Russia to rest its hat in the middle east. Otherwise, Russia's got no one and really is not a player in the region. Putin doesn't want Assad gone because Putin WANTS to be a player in the middle east. But he knows that even though he's given Syria some weapons, they don't have anything to stop a tomahawk attack. If Assad had S-300 antiaircraft missles he would. Putin wants to give Assad the missles, but it would take time to ship them, set them up, and train the Syrians.

Kerry, in an off-hand remark says that the only way the strike can be delayed is by Syria giving up their Chemical Weapons. Putin hears this and thinks, "What a freakin break!!!!!" That can't be done over night and besides, the surprise and fear factor is gone which was a great reasons for using Chemical Weapons in the first place. Putin tells Assad, agree to the proposal and we'll be locked in negotiations for six months easily, probably be able to drag it out to a year or more. You'll have the missles, the tomahawks will be rendered useless without a pre-strike on the radars because the US isn't going to use manned aircraft to attack (parading a captured or dead US airmen in front of television cameras would be devastating). And in the end we can tell the US to go pound sand if we so decide because you will be strike-proof (I would debate this though).

Hearing about Kerry's remark, Barry says, "Sure, that's the ticket. That would be a way to not have to strike Syria. I thought that all along!" So he goes on to TV and talks about the video of the kids dying is really disgusting and how horrible it is, but by God we're going to negotiate the Syrians giving up their Chemical Weapons. How wonderful Barry. Your policy is now the result of off-hand comments by John Kerry who should be following YOUR directions, not the other way around.

Oh by the way, DefenseTech reported that Putin signed the order to sell the Syrians S-300 anti-aircraft batteries over the last three days.

Good job Mr. President, out-manuevered by an ex-KGB agent.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The former community activist has screwed up the Country to the extent that it might take decades to recover. The Russians gave us information that two Russian born terrorists in Boston were dangerous and whatever federal agency was in charge dropped the ball and people lost their lives. It's been a year since Benghazi and it seems the CIA hasn't done much except to hide witnesses from Congress. Now president Hussein has done the impossible by making a Russian thug look like a statesman and diminishing America's influence almost to the point of no return.

can you arrest someone in this country before they commit a crime?

Are you defending the negligence of federal agencies in the Boston Marathon because a democrat is in office? The KGB gave the zip codes of potential terrorists and our ironically named "homeland security" had no idea of the identities of the bombers until they were on the run. Why the hell do we justify federal surveillance in E-mails and phone conversations if they can't even find a Russian in Boston? To top it off the political affiliated agency known (ironically?) as the CIA has been in the process of hiding witnesses to the Benghazi massacre for a year instead of allowing Congressional committees access to critical information.

You didn't see the polls, did you homey? It was Oboobma who lucked his way out of this.

Obama was in a no-win situation with Syria and he somehow pulled out a win
Call it luck, call it skill, call it whatever you want

Republicans still lost on Syria

A win? Really? You know, I still don't know how being embarrassed on the international stage, looking confused and weak, is a win? Let's look at this rationally.

Barry lays down an imaginary RED Line, "No use of Chemical Weapons." They are used once, two months ago and then again last month. The first time, he was asked, "You said this is a red line, what are you going to do about it?" His response? "Lets investigate and we'll get back to you." The second time, after having evidence that the Syrian Army used them, he says that he is going to strike Syria. When he says that it is obvious that he isn't going to use troops or manned aircraft. It's going to have to be TLAM's (tomahawks). He says he doesn't need congressional approval, that he's just going to strike. Then, the week after he says, "No, I need congressional approval." Although Kerry still says he doesn't.

Russia (Putin) is Syria's friend, an ally of Iran and a place for Russia to rest its hat in the middle east. Otherwise, Russia's got no one and really is not a player in the region. Putin doesn't want Assad gone because Putin WANTS to be a player in the middle east. But he knows that even though he's given Syria some weapons, they don't have anything to stop a tomahawk attack. If Assad had S-300 antiaircraft missles he would. Putin wants to give Assad the missles, but it would take time to ship them, set them up, and train the Syrians.

Kerry, in an off-hand remark says that the only way the strike can be delayed is by Syria giving up their Chemical Weapons. Putin hears this and thinks, "What a freakin break!!!!!" That can't be done over night and besides, the surprise and fear factor is gone which was a great reasons for using Chemical Weapons in the first place. Putin tells Assad, agree to the proposal and we'll be locked in negotiations for six months easily, probably be able to drag it out to a year or more. You'll have the missles, the tomahawks will be rendered useless without a pre-strike on the radars because the US isn't going to use manned aircraft to attack (parading a captured or dead US airmen in front of television cameras would be devastating). And in the end we can tell the US to go pound sand if we so decide because you will be strike-proof (I would debate this though).

Hearing about Kerry's remark, Barry says, "Sure, that's the ticket. That would be a way to not have to strike Syria. I thought that all along!" So he goes on to TV and talks about the video of the kids dying is really disgusting and how horrible it is, but by God we're going to negotiate the Syrians giving up their Chemical Weapons. How wonderful Barry. Your policy is now the result of off-hand comments by John Kerry who should be following YOUR directions, not the other way around.

Oh by the way, DefenseTech reported that Putin signed the order to sell the Syrians S-300 anti-aircraft batteries over the last three days.

Good job Mr. President, out-manuevered by an ex-KGB agent.

Bet your ass it was a win

Obama won, Putin won, Assad won

Republicans lost

This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

Hyperbole?

Right wing pundits have such short memories

You really are a moron, Gertrude.

Really?

What about Syria do you find humiliating? Ever hear about Watergate?

why did you leave Benghazi off of your list? remind me, how many people died at watergate? how many were killed by clinton's BJ?

BTW, both clintons and ted kennedy said that Saddam had WMDs and that we had to remove him. I guess they were lying too, because they had exactly the same intel that Bush had.

Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.

True but Putin has indeed humiliated the right wing. He told them what to think and, since they don't use their own brains, they followed right along behind him.

Same thing happened to Carter. He worked his butt off get our people held hostage by Iran but our enemies were still able to embarrass us by waiting to release them until one of our worst presidents took office.

Just as now, our enemy told the rw's what to think, believe and say and sure enough, they were more than happy to side with Iran.

The right is always quick to trash their own country and we're seeing it again now.

Really?

why did you leave Benghazi off of your list? remind me, how many people died at watergate? how many were killed by clinton's BJ?

BTW, both clintons and ted kennedy said that Saddam had WMDs and that we had to remove him. I guess they were lying too, because they had exactly the same intel that Bush had.

Nine Congressional investigations into Benghazi found what?

True but Putin has indeed humiliated the right wing. He told them what to think and, since they don't use their own brains, they followed right along behind him.

Same thing happened to Carter. He worked his butt off get our people held hostage by Iran but our enemies were still able to embarrass us by waiting to release them until one of our worst presidents took office.

Just as now, our enemy told the rw's what to think, believe and say and sure enough, they were more than happy to side with Iran.

The right is always quick to trash their own country and we're seeing it again now.

total bullshit, a vast majority of americans were against military action in Syria before Putin said anything. The only person who was played was obama.

The Iranian hostages were released because Iran knew that Reagan would take action where Carter would not. You biased distortion of history is typical of libtards.

getting Assad to give up his chem weapon stockpile is a "loss" in your Drudge-induced, conservative, fantasy world? :eusa_eh:

tmw20090422colorlowreso.jpg

has he given anything up? or have the terms taken a slightly less favorable turn all of a sudden?

The former community activist has screwed up the Country to the extent that it might take decades to recover. The Russians gave us information that two Russian born terrorists in Boston were dangerous and whatever federal agency was in charge dropped the ball and people lost their lives. It's been a year since Benghazi and it seems the CIA hasn't done much except to hide witnesses from Congress. Now president Hussein has done the impossible by making a Russian thug look like a statesman and diminishing America's influence almost to the point of no return.

can you arrest someone in this country before they commit a crime?

Are you defending the negligence of federal agencies in the Boston Marathon because a democrat is in office? The KGB gave the zip codes of potential terrorists and our ironically named "homeland security" had no idea of the identities of the bombers until they were on the run. Why the hell do we justify federal surveillance in E-mails and phone conversations if they can't even find a Russian in Boston? To top it off the political affiliated agency known (ironically?) as the CIA has been in the process of hiding witnesses to the Benghazi massacre for a year instead of allowing Congressional committees access to critical information.

Yet another example of a rw who is more than willing to throw the Constitution out the window.

Why didn't you answer the question?

"can you arrest someone in this country before they commit a crime?"

What's funny about this is that it was traitor rw's who howled when a drone killed US citizen TERRORISTS. And, its rw's who want to stop laws that would make it very difficult for terrorists to buy guns.

Yes, the right should be very embarrassed right now but they're just not smart enough to "connect the dots".

Really?

1. it was not caused by a video
2. Obama, Clinton, Rice et al lied to the american people about it
3. eye witnesses are not being allowed to testify
4. Arms to Syrian rebels were somehow involved
5. Who told the military to stand down? and why?

Benghazi is far from over. The truth will eventually get out.

BUSH: The Syrian regime has chemical weapons.

ASSAD: Fuck you!

UN: The Syrian regime is suspected to have chemical weapons.

EUROPE: The Syrian regime probably has chemical weapons.

OBAMA: Syria has chemical weapons and we are going to blow them up.

ASSAD: Oh, fuck. Okay. Yes. I have chemical weapons. Let's talk about my getting rid of them.

RETARDS: HA! Assad totally punked Obama!

Hyperbole?

Really?

As I said before I find nothing humiliating...it is what it is...and it is what should be expected from a community organizer trying to manage a military operation.

1. it was not caused by a video
2. Obama, Clinton, Rice et al lied to the american people about it
3. eye witnesses are not being allowed to testify
4. Arms to Syrian rebels were somehow involved
5. Who told the military to stand down? and why?

Benghazi is far from over. The truth will eventually get out.

Beating a dead horse

What Conservtives do best...........How humiliating

total bullshit, a vast majority of americans were against military action in Syria before Putin said anything. The only person who was played was obama.

The Iranian hostages were released because Iran knew that Reagan would take action where Carter would not. You biased distortion of history is typical of libtards.

So was/is Obama - as he has proven several times. Fact is, Obama is much more a hawk than any of us knew. Deal with it.

You might be right about Reagan but of course, you don't know that and neither do I. But, that's not the point. The point is that, just as now, rw traitors sided against their own country. Deal with it.

Final fact - the Rs lost to Obama. Twice. Deal with it.

ASSAD: Oh, fuck. Okay. Yes. I have chemical weapons. Let's talk about my getting rid of them.

Lets talk about getting rid of them while I kill another 100000 of my peeps...

LOL

Obama: I am going to blow up some buildings and airports in syria because someone in syria gased some people

Putin: hold on Barry, I have a better solution

Assad: I have some CW and I will let the international monitors hold them

Putin: hahahahaha

Obama: Ok

Hyperbole?

Really?

the problem with syria extends way beyond syria. obama has exposed he does not have the backing of the people. he has exposed he does not have the confidence of the people. the world has always had to keep in the back of their mind, will america react? will they attack. obama has cleared the uncertanty on that one. no we won't. the public wants no more war. N korea got the message loud and clear. right out of the block they are rattling sabers again and reopening reactors. they got the message loud and clear. watch iran become more brazzen. obama picked the wrong agenda for his bravado. he never had public support. he never had international support. everyone seemed to see this from the start , except obama. Why? is he stupid? is he that arrogant? how did he and his advisors miss the obvious?

If Obama had invaded Syria and found out Assad didn't do it.....That would be humiliating
If Obama asked Congress for permission to attack, and they said no......That would be humiliating

Syria turning over their chemical weapons without the US firing a shot is not humiliating

Forum List

Back