"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

The former community activist has screwed up the Country to the extent that it might take decades to recover. The Russians gave us information that two Russian born terrorists in Boston were dangerous and whatever federal agency was in charge dropped the ball and people lost their lives. It's been a year since Benghazi and it seems the CIA hasn't done much except to hide witnesses from Congress. Now president Hussein has done the impossible by making a Russian thug look like a statesman and diminishing America's influence almost to the point of no return.

can you arrest someone in this country before they commit a crime?

So now Syria has agreed to hand over its chem weapons. BUt only if the US agrees to call off military action.
They have effectively boxed Obama in: If he agrees he is giving Assad freehand to exert control and basically do whatever he wants. If he doesn't agree he is accused of spoiling this diplomatic breakthrough.

It is game-set-match Putin. And we still have over half the country saying "What the heck just happened??" that is, those who aren't Obama-fluffers and think Obama has brilliantly navigated this. But those people are dumber than turkeys.

Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.

Obama has managed to maneuver out of another no-win situation

Attack Syria: Face the wrath of the American people
Do nothing: Be perceived as weak on WMDs

Republicans were licking their chops for 2014 and Obama in a Syria debacle

Obama comes out untouched

To be humiliated infers that you expected a different outcome from Glorious Leader Obabble. He has been a unfuckingmitigated disaster at every event in his starcrossed tenure. I am not embarrassed...I expected nothing.

Do nothing: Be perceived as weak on WMDs

Can you show where anywhere it's the job of the US to do this? You're such a flaming hypocrite over your standard for Bush. At least I'm consistent, I don't want anything to do with any middle east wars. You're just a flaming hypocrite, it's a rationale for a Democrat and yet a weapon against a Republican.

While I opposed Iraq, at least one could argue our middle east troops were threatened by an out of control dictator who had used WMDs repeatedly. There is no argument Assad is any threat to us at all. And in fact, the rebels are far more a threat to us as they're up to their neck with Muslim fundamentalists and al Qaeda.

So now Syria has agreed to hand over its chem weapons. BUt only if the US agrees to call off military action.
They have effectively boxed Obama in: If he agrees he is giving Assad freehand to exert control and basically do whatever he wants. If he doesn't agree he is accused of spoiling this diplomatic breakthrough.

It is game-set-match Putin. And we still have over half the country saying "What the heck just happened??" that is, those who aren't Obama-fluffers and think Obama has brilliantly navigated this. But those people are dumber than turkeys.

Those weapons won't be out of Syria by the time Obama leaves office, there's a civil war going on there. :eusa_shhh: Now whether or not Assad is still there by 2016 is a question waiting for an answer, so far he's winning.

I don't think the US is going to bomb Syria, so this whole exercise has just served to diminish the US.

Well you know how it is when your advisers like Bush sr are giving you advice.

Barack_Obama_and_George_H._W._Bush_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

The problem is that Obama didn't take the advice Bush Sr may have given him.

Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.

President Putin threw little o obama a lifeline that obama instantly grabbed. President Putin is no fool, he has something else in mind. He's in total control now. obama has outsourced our foreign policy to Russia. That's what happened. obama is dancing at the end of a Russian string. Since obama is such a fool, that string may well turn into a noose.

Pitting a Chess master (Putin) against a checkers player (Obama).

Obama has managed to maneuver out of another no-win situation

Attack Syria: Face the wrath of the American people

You didn't see the polls, did you homey? It was Oboobma who lucked his way out of this.

Obama was in a no-win situation with Syria and he somehow pulled out a win
Call it luck, call it skill, call it whatever you want

Republicans still lost on Syria

President Putin threw little o obama a lifeline that obama instantly grabbed. President Putin is no fool, he has something else in mind. He's in total control now. obama has outsourced our foreign policy to Russia. That's what happened. obama is dancing at the end of a Russian string. Since obama is such a fool, that string may well turn into a noose.

Pitting a Chess master (Putin) against a checkers player (Obama).

My 5 y/o can beat obozo at checkers.

Those weapons won't be out of Syria by the time Obama leaves office, there's a civil war going on there. :eusa_shhh: Now whether or not Assad is still there by 2016 is a question waiting for an answer, so far he's winning.

I don't think the US is going to bomb Syria, so this whole exercise has just served to diminish the US.

I still think we could gain back momentum by demanding russia join with us in getting a general cease fire in Syria.. A cease fire long enough to deal with the CW stockpiles...then let them get back to killing each other by conventional means if that is their choice.

This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

Hyperbole?

More humiliating than Watergate?
More humiliating than the Iran Hostage Crisis?
More humiliating than having a blow job trotted out to the world?
More humiliating than invading Iraq for WMDs and finding nothing?

Right wing pundits have such short memories

I still think we could gain back momentum by demanding russia join with us in getting a general cease fire in Syria.. A cease fire long enough to deal with the CW stockpiles...then let them get back to killing each other by conventional means if that is their choice.

I wouldn't hold my breath with that, neither US/Russia, nor Syria/rebels likely to manage that one. Ever notice folks hang on to their weapons?

what planet are you posting from? Putin backed obozo into a corner and then taunted him and laughed at his incompetence.

Putin clearly won this round, not even close.

and before you say it-----Putin is a KGB piece of shit, which makes his humiliation of obama even worse.

Hyperbole?

You really are a moron, Gertrude.

I wouldn't hold my breath with that, neither US/Russia, nor Syria/rebels likely to manage that one. Ever notice folks hang on to their weapons?

Whether it works not it puts Obabble back on offense...the rope a dope ain't working...

Hyperbole?

You really are a moron, Gertrude.

Really?

What about Syria do you find humiliating? Ever hear about Watergate?

Forum List

Back