This has gotta be a dupe. Laughable if true.

giphy.gif

Obama orders U.S. Army uniforms to include Muslim headscarves, turbans ! ! !

After intervention by the Council on American Islamic Relations, the Defense Department reportedly decided it will now allow Muslim students participating in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps to wear headscarves and turbans while in uniform. <snip>

That man is a Sikh, not a Muslim.

Seriously, you guys never fail to embarrass yourselves.

Don't know much about Sikhs, but the ones around here spend a lot of time on the curl of their mustache. Much more elaborate than the guy in that picture. Friendly, though.

After intervention by the Council on American Islamic Relations, the Defense Department reportedly decided it will now allow Muslim students participating in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps to wear headscarves and turbans while in uniform. <snip>

It's not that he's a Sikh,it's the women in combat roles,the trannies in combat roles the replacement and forced retirement of a significant portion of our Commanding officers.
Fucken social experiment assholes like you are the ones fucking this country up.

Don't know much about Sikhs, but the ones around here spend a lot of time on the curl of their mustache. Much more elaborate than the guy in that picture. Friendly, though.

They do that to keep their mustaches out of their mouths - one of the tenets of Sikhism is that they're not allowed to cut any hair on their bodies.

If you look closely in the picture, you'll see that the tips of his mustache are twisted into his beard on either side, which is also tied into a little bun under his chin.

You can tell immeditely by the facial hair and the style of turban - no Muslims wear a turban like that (in fact, very few Muslims wear turbans at all).

It's not that he's a Sikh,it's the women in combat roles,the trannies in combat roles the replacement and forced retirement of a significant portion of our Commanding officers.
Fucken social experiment assholes like you are the ones fucking this country up.

:lol:

Did you wander into this thread by accident, clown shoes?

Because this thread is about ignorant assholes who can't tell the difference between Muslims and Sikhs - not any of that bullshit you just posted about.

:lol:

Did you wander into this thread by accident, clown shoes?

Because this thread is about ignorant assholes who can't tell the difference between Muslims and Sikhs - not any of that bullshit you just posted about.

Excuse me for injecting my own opinion dickhead.

They do that to keep their mustaches out of their mouths - one of the tenets of Sikhism is that they're not allowed to cut any hair on their bodies.

If you look closely in the picture, you'll see that the tips of his mustache are twisted into his beard on either side, which is also tied into a little bun under his chin.

You can tell immeditely by the facial hair and the style of turban - no Muslims wear a turban like that (in fact, very few Muslims wear turbans at all).

All interesting. The ones I have met seem OK. They really don't seem to be more than people just trying to make it like the rest of us. I don'really know any of them, but I do have a few as acquaintances.

All interesting. The ones I have met seem OK. They really don't seem to be more than people just trying to make it like the rest of us. I don'really know any of them, but I do have a few as acquaintances.

It's actually a quite fascinating religion.

All religions are fascinating. I wish I could feel as strongly about mine as I did before I spent time studying what it actually stands for.

Thanks to Doctorisin and HereWeGoAgain... you 2 are cracking me up tonight.. please continue...:lmao:

All religions are fascinating. I wish I could feel as strongly about mine as I did before I spent time studying what it actually stands for.
A Mormon, huh?

The military either has grooming standards or it doesn't

These standards should apply to everyone or no one

If you don't like it or if your sky fairy tells you you can't cut your hair then you are shit out of luck

The military either has grooming standards or it doesn't

These standards should apply to everyone or no one

If you don't like it or if your sky fairy tells you you can't cut your hair then you are shit out of luck

Lipstick on a Marine is probably next..

Wealthy liberal elites are great at incremental dismemberment and taxes.

Forum List

Back