This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

'Lifelong Republican' ex-GA lieutenant gov. endorses Kamala Harris

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

Local Pa. Republican committee member under fire for push against Donald Trump

Republican Party Committee municipal chair in Upper Merion Township Matthew McCaffery causes controversy for saying he's going to vote for Democrat Kamala Harris – and urging others to join him

Local Republican committee member under fire for push against Donald Trump

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

Another WEIRD post from Dainty.

Then we have:

I wonder what he thinks about Harris successful coup? These never-Trumpers and deep stake need to have re-education camps established to get rid of their brainwashed heads!

Another WEIRD post from Dainty.

Weird is this...

FOX and especially Tucker shilled for Trump. They knew he disrespected military veterans (especially POW/MIA) and yet they portrayed him publicly as a super-patriot.

tucker_carlson_billboard.jpeg

This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."​

Those stories are not true... proven lies.... debunked crap from butthurt desk generals....
Lifers who gave all in service to their nation.

And we have it on video/tape

POW/MIA? "I like people who weren't captured"

"They're only heroes because they got captured. "

Trump has made some pretty weird claims:

Trump: ‘I always felt that I was in the military’​

Donald Trump did not serve in the military, but according to a report, the Republican presidential candidate and multibillionaire business tycoon said in a forthcoming book that he still “always felt that I was in the military” because he attended a military boarding school and “dealt with those people.”

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-military-service-213392

I could be wrong,
Yup. I'm a veteran and I wouldn't vote for any of these anti-American globalists. Have you ever seen Biden or Harris return the salute they are given as they pass their saluting Marine security? Nope, because they don't. They have NO RESPECT for the military and you and they show it every time you attack Vance. Care to talk about the issues? Inflation, Illegal Immigration, interest rates, housing, open borders, defund the police, corrupt DOJ, two wars, money laundering in Ukraine, China, Iran, N. Korea, fentanyl, homelessness, human trafficking, no press conferences? Hmmm?

Yup. I'm a veteran and I wouldn't vote for any of these anti-American globalists. Have you ever seen Biden or Harris return the salute they are given as they pass their saluting Marine security? Nope, because they don't. They have NO RESPECT for the military and you and they show it every time you attack Vance. Care to talk about the issues? Inflation, Illegal Immigration, interest rates, housing, open borders, defund the police, corrupt DOJ, two wars, money laundering in Ukraine, China, Iran, N. Korea, fentanyl, homelessness, human trafficking, no press conferences? Hmmm?

Huh? Trump called for defunding Law Enforcement

trump billboard defund LE.jpg

You don't realize this is a pejorative acronym for Lazy Inefficient F***-off Expecting Retirement. Morons make mistakes like that--do you work for Biden or Harris?
I understand people lower on the ladder of authority, experience, dedications, and service end up whining and talking shit

but we have a choice. And honorable people have said:

trump billboard former trumper no convicted felon.jpg

Yes he did.

trump billboard convicted felon.jpg

Forum List

Back