This Is All I Want...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

533977_592002387521917_1684751817_n_zps40a4bba6.jpg

I'm blown away... there's no libtard in here yet with any moronic sass... :eusa_eh:

Could it be that even the left agrees with most of that?

Hey dumb fuck, President Obama will be an ex-President on 20Jan17. Then you can wail and gnash your teeth over President Hillary Clinton. I have some sackcloth and ashes on a dicount:badgrin:

and yet you don't discuss the policy issues there, What a typical pussy liberal.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hey dumb fuck, President Obama will be an ex-President on 20Jan17. Then you can wail and gnash your teeth over President Hillary Clinton. I have some sackcloth and ashes on a dicount:badgrin:

Hillary Clinton will NOT be our next president.
Why is it you believe she is so superior to every other possible candidate?

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

and yet you don't discuss the policy issues there, What a typical pussy liberal.

Those are talking points....not policies.

sure they are

english only, no freebies to illegals, term limits, closed borders, drug testing for govt benefits should all be no brainers, but some argue, so kid which of those do you have issues with and why?

plat-1.jpg

Buy one today!

A Liberal meets the devil, and the conversation progresses to the usual, the devil offers
deal: I can silence every opposition voice, but you have to give me your soul, and the souls of everyone in your family. The Liberal thinks for a moment, and then asks: “OK, what’s the catch?”

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

An believe me it will divide this country even more. We don't need that.

There's no Republican that can beat her.

actually if that happens Bill will probably be in his third term.....You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.....

Forum List

Back