This Is All I Want...

Here's all I want.

Adriana-Lima.jpg

Is that really too much to ask?

go to Vegas....bring lots of cash.....

Rather than demonstrate you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, let's get specific.

Are you willing to give up the mortgage interest deduction on taxes?

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

I can easily balance the budget without raising taxes.

1. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, with the eligibility age indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Ban all tax expenditures. Deductions, credits, subsidies, boondoggles, carve-outs, whatever you want to call them. Ban them. Every dollar of credit, subsidy, deduction given to someone has to come out of someone else's pocket or be borrowed from China, Japan, the Fed, etc.

3. Bring Defense spending back to Cold War levels. We have not spent this much on Defense since WWII. We are not in a World War, and we are not facing an existential threat as we did during the Cold War.

There. Not only would you not have to raise taxes, you could actually lower tax rates. For everyone.
Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70

hey G....what if you just happen to have a physical job that takes a toll on your body and doing it up till 70 just may not be very realistic?.....not everyone sits behind a desk all day....

Hillary Clinton will NOT be our next president.
Why is it you believe she is so superior to every other possible candidate?

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

An believe me it will divide this country even more. We don't need that.

I doubt she will allow Republicans to be as obstructionist as they have been under Obama. Of course, there is very good chance that Dems will take back the House and have control of the Senate after 2016. It is likely to be a very ugly year for Republicans.

I like 007's list.

But can we add one more thing:

Thinner Thighs For Everyone!

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

actually if that happens Bill will probably be in his third term.....You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.....

You are making an incorrect assumption that Hillary is a weak woman. She is not.

You get one vote and that's all. :lol:

What does that mean?

Only liberals get more than one vote, if you're not a liberal, "you get one vote and that's all." Though you only get the vote if Democrats can't get it tossed on a technicality. Like if you're overseas military and they can get your write in vote invalidated like Gore did in 2000, then you don't even get one. Or if they can get ballots tossed out on technicalities in Republican counties like Gore did in 2000, then you don't get one vote either. But if you don't have an ID, bam, you're in! At least once, cause if you don't have an ID, you're probably voting Democrat...

More stupid drivel from the right. Oh, they are cheating us, they are cheating us. Give it a rest. The extremely small amount of voter fraud that does exist does not determine the outcome of any elections on either side. I get so sick of this argument from both sides.

She won't run.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

If she is truly ill and has a life threatening disease, then you will be proven correct. Otherwise, it is just wishful thinking on your part.

Ya ok..so what happened last time??why did she NOT win last time??

She wasn't prepared for the blindside attack from Obama. Nothing against Obama, he had a great strategy and those heading up Hillary's campaign did not take him seriously from the beginning. By the time they did it was too late. She won't make that mistake a second time.

If she runs, she will fall and break her leg, if she speaks, she will sound like a twat as usual, and if she tries to become POTUS, she will make an ass of herself again. I know it, and any sane person living in America knows it, fools are clueless.

:eusa_boohoo:

Rather than demonstrate you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, let's get specific.

Are you willing to give up the mortgage interest deduction on taxes?

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

Cut taxes for the wealthy and blame the poor fucks for collecting food stamps, even if they are already working two jobs trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads. One of the biggest pissers for me is these assholes blaming poor people for being poor. I can understand the argument for smaller government and less spending, but bashing poor people is too much. It just shows what sick fucks some of these people are.

actually if that happens Bill will probably be in his third term.....You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.....

You are making an incorrect assumption that Hillary is a weak woman. She is not.

Exactly what has she accomplished that is not related to riding Bill's coat tails?

What accomplishments can you show us from any of the potential Republican candidates? I can only think of one that has any real solid and significant accomplishments, and that would be Jeb Bush. Maybe you can throw Scott Walker in there also if you agree with him on being anti-union. As for the rest, they are just people with ideas, much like Hillary. Of course Hillary does have substantially more experience in foreign policy than anyone else, whether you like it or not.

Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

533977_592002387521917_1684751817_n_zps40a4bba6.jpg

I'm more or less on your side, 007...

but it's been my experience that being an in-your-face over-the-top asshole doesn't win you any points as far as trying to win folks over to your way of thinking... 'jes sayin'...

Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

533977_592002387521917_1684751817_n_zps40a4bba6.jpg

I don't get it????????

Where is the gay slurs?????

Get all you needed for a while in the bedroom??? With that old sailor buddy???

Forum List

Back