This Is All I Want...

actually if that happens Bill will probably be in his third term.....You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.....

You are making an incorrect assumption that Hillary is a weak woman. She is not.

She is arrogant.

And arrogant people usually get their well-deserved comeuppance.

You mean like all the posters here that were suggesting that the boards Dems be put on suicide watch in 2012:badgrin:

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

Ya ok..so what happened last time??why did she NOT win last time??

She wasn't prepared for the blindside attack from Obama. Nothing against Obama, he had a great strategy and those heading up Hillary's campaign did not take him seriously from the beginning. By the time they did it was too late. She won't make that mistake a second time.

She was taken out by a miserable lightweight like Obama.

If she could be eliminated by Obama, she'll be easy fodder for even the most anaemic Republican.

She has name recognition, because of her tomcatting husband, but she has no positive accomplishments of her own.

Yeah, let her run.

More stupid drivel from the right. Oh, they are cheating us, they are cheating us. Give it a rest. The extremely small amount of voter fraud that does exist does not determine the outcome of any elections on either side. I get so sick of this argument from both sides.

LOL, the inability to recognize when you are being mocked is one of the charms of the left. Pull the stick out, you completely missed the point. Funny stuff.

liberalism is a mental disease, the libs on this board prove it every day.

some of the Far Right idiots here are not exactly pictures of fine Mental health....

I can easily balance the budget without raising taxes.

1. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, with the eligibility age indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Ban all tax expenditures. Deductions, credits, subsidies, boondoggles, carve-outs, whatever you want to call them. Ban them. Every dollar of credit, subsidy, deduction given to someone has to come out of someone else's pocket or be borrowed from China, Japan, the Fed, etc.

3. Bring Defense spending back to Cold War levels. We have not spent this much on Defense since WWII. We are not in a World War, and we are not facing an existential threat as we did during the Cold War.

There. Not only would you not have to raise taxes, you could actually lower tax rates. For everyone.
Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70

hey G....what if you just happen to have a physical job that takes a toll on your body and doing it up till 70 just may not be very realistic?.....not everyone sits behind a desk all day....

Actually, 70 may be a bit low.

so its a dance then?....let me at least turn some music on for ya....

Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

533977_592002387521917_1684751817_n_zps40a4bba6.jpg

Closed borders? So no more international trade cause we produce enough? Wow are you a moron.

I think he means "secure" borders. but you knew that and are just being an asshole

i must concur with that....

Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

533977_592002387521917_1684751817_n_zps40a4bba6.jpg

Closed borders? So no more international trade cause we produce enough? Wow are you a moron.

I think he means "secure" borders. but you knew that and are just being an asshole

Closed and secure are entirely different things. As to who the asshole is, wanna see his neg messages? :)

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

An believe me it will divide this country even more. We don't need that.

I doubt she will allow Republicans to be as obstructionist as they have been under Obama. Of course, there is very good chance that Dems will take back the House and have control of the Senate after 2016. It is likely to be a very ugly year for Republicans.

I expect the GOP to win some more seats in the House, and maybe take the Senate. And make themselves so obnoxious that they lose both in 2016.

Rather than demonstrate you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, let's get specific.

Are you willing to give up the mortgage interest deduction on taxes?

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

1. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, with the eligibility age indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Ban all tax expenditures. Deductions, credits, subsidies, boondoggles, carve-outs, whatever you want to call them. Ban them. Every dollar of credit, subsidy, deduction given to someone has to come out of someone else's pocket or be borrowed from China, Japan, the Fed, etc.

3. Bring Defense spending back to Cold War levels. We have not spent this much on Defense since WWII. We are not in a World War, and we are not facing an existential threat as we did during the Cold War.

There. Not only would you not have to raise taxes, you could actually lower tax rates. For everyone.

All good ideas except making sure everyone works longer.

LOL, the inability to recognize when you are being mocked is one of the charms of the left. Pull the stick out, you completely missed the point. Funny stuff.

liberalism is a mental disease, the libs on this board prove it every day.

some of the Far Right idiots here are not exactly pictures of fine Mental health....

I'd agree with that, but the existence of cancer doesn't make heart attacks not a health issue.

Ya ok..so what happened last time??why did she NOT win last time??

She wasn't prepared for the blindside attack from Obama. Nothing against Obama, he had a great strategy and those heading up Hillary's campaign did not take him seriously from the beginning. By the time they did it was too late. She won't make that mistake a second time.

If she could be eliminated by Obama, she'll be easy fodder for even the most anaemic Republican.

She has name recognition, because of her tomcatting husband, but she has no positive accomplishments of her own.

Yeah, let her run.

The same lightweight that smashed the GOP in two elections?

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

hey G....what if you just happen to have a physical job that takes a toll on your body and doing it up till 70 just may not be very realistic?.....not everyone sits behind a desk all day....

That was just as true in 1935 as it is today. White collar workers have always outlived blue collar workers.

But what is also true today is that the physical laborer is living longer than the physical laborer of yesterday.

We are living longer, we should be working longer.

Rather than demonstrate you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, let's get specific.

Are you willing to give up the mortgage interest deduction on taxes?

Only if you're willing to give up the income tax.

The income tax is not the problem. The problem is tax expenditures. Any tax structure you can name is susceptible to corruption and inequality of tax distribution as long as politicians are allowed to place favorable conditions to special interests in the tax code. My solution eliminates these things.

I'd be perfectly okay with the Fair Tax. But again, it would immediately become just as corrupted as the income tax if you do not ban carve-outs, exemptions, etc.

Last edited:
An believe me it will divide this country even more. We don't need that.

Whereas a Republican President wouldn't. :lol:

zlu5b8.jpg

I'm a uniter!

No. They might not. The assumption that you have made (incorrectly) is that she would divide the nation because she is a democrat. That is incorrect – she would divide the nation because she is divisive rather than a unifier. Obama and Bush are guilty of the exact same thing.

In your haste to label another as putting a partisan comment out, you have just went partisan.

There are a few that would defiantly be unites (something that we desperately need) but I don’t think any can win at this moment. Ryan is always put out there by the right but he is as divisive as Hillary. Christie would defiantly be a uniter but is unelectable because he made some monumentally asinine decisions.

Your mistake is in thinking it is the politicians who are the dividers. You have totally missed the mark.

Whatever brand of piss rags that you read or whatever brand of bloviating assholes you watch on TV are the dividers. Every one of them would go out of business if the country was unified. They absolutely depend on keeping you as pissed off and as irrational as possible toward your political opponents.

(Fill in the blank) Derangement Syndrome is their bread and butter.

Objectivity in the media died decades ago. And the brains of tens of millions of rubes died along with it. Most of the people here are mindless copy-and-paste drones, with the OP being Exhibit A.

Our politicians are too spineless to ever be capable of dividing people. They follow the opinion polls and act according to the script.

Last edited:

Cut taxes for the wealthy and blame the poor fucks for collecting food stamps, even if they are already working two jobs trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads. One of the biggest pissers for me is these assholes blaming poor people for being poor. I can understand the argument for smaller government and less spending, but bashing poor people is too much. It just shows what sick fucks some of these people are.

Then who has the responsibility for them being poor?

You missed the point entirely. The point is that the poor are not the ones responsible for the list of grievances in the OP. They are not the ones who broke the budget.

Actually, 70 may be a bit low.

It is. This is why I also add that the eligibility age should be indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward.

5.7 percent of Americans were over 65 when Social Security was enacted in 1935. When Medicare came along in 1965, 9.5 percent of the population was over 65. Today, over 13 percent of Americans are over 65. This is an unsustainable track.

Yeah, let her run.

The same lightweight that smashed the GOP in two elections?

:)

Careful. You'll induce cognitive dissonance in some of the more lightweight minds, usually resulting in the fallacious conclusion, "HE MUSTA CHEATED!"

Hey dumb fuck, President Obama will be an ex-President on 20Jan17. Then you can wail and gnash your teeth over President Hillary Clinton. I have some sackcloth and ashes on a dicount:badgrin:

Hillary Clinton will NOT be our next president.
Why is it you believe she is so superior to every other possible candidate?

Just like in 2008 when she was newer and fresher!! Now that she's older and more tired, and after the massive success of her "Russian Reset".....yep ..she's a lock!!!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back