This Is All I Want...

plat-1.jpg

Buy one today!

A Liberal meets the devil, and the conversation progresses to the usual, the devil offers
deal: I can silence every opposition voice, but you have to give me your soul, and the souls of everyone in your family. The Liberal thinks for a moment, and then asks: “OK, what’s the catch?”

Grandma?

You get one vote and that's all. :lol:

What does that mean?

Only liberals get more than one vote, if you're not a liberal, "you get one vote and that's all." Though you only get the vote if Democrats can't get it tossed on a technicality. Like if you're overseas military and they can get your write in vote invalidated like Gore did in 2000, then you don't even get one. Or if they can get ballots tossed out on technicalities in Republican counties like Gore did in 2000, then you don't get one vote either. But if you don't have an ID, bam, you're in! At least once, cause if you don't have an ID, you're probably voting Democrat...

Last edited:
Hey dumb fuck, President Obama will be an ex-President on 20Jan17. Then you can wail and gnash your teeth over President Hillary Clinton. I have some sackcloth and ashes on a dicount:badgrin:

Hillary Clinton will NOT be our next president.
Why is it you believe she is so superior to every other possible candidate?

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

She won't run.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Hey dumb fuck, President Obama will be an ex-President on 20Jan17. Then you can wail and gnash your teeth over President Hillary Clinton. I have some sackcloth and ashes on a dicount:badgrin:

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

Ya ok..so what happened last time??why did she NOT win last time??

sp87pt.jpg

Thus spake Trey Radel.

You know what? I'd rather we drug tested our Congressmen first. They have a much greater effect on my life than a poor person on food stamps does. Get your priorities straight.

Rather than demonstrate you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, let's get specific.

Are you willing to give up the mortgage interest deduction on taxes?

No freebies for non US citizens huh? How about US military gone from the rest of the world?
Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

533977_592002387521917_1684751817_n_zps40a4bba6.jpg

If she runs, she will fall and break her leg, if she speaks, she will sound like a twat as usual, and if she tries to become POTUS, she will make an ass of herself again. I know it, and any sane person living in America knows it, fools are clueless.

Very simple... here is the list... this would take care of 90% of what's wrong with America...

In other words -- you're against Democratic Elections and would rather the loud minority get to choose a President they like.

So you really don't like our Constitution at all -- or just when someone you don't like gets elected?

And "closed borders"? So, screw our history and tradition of "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" -

Wow, you must really hate America. You hate our Constitution, our Elections, and our History.

Why don't you leave? What is keeping you here?

I'm with you on everything except electing Congress.

I want the 17th amendment repealed, sending the selection of US Senators back to the states.

The House represents the people. A citizen should be able to vote for the person he/she wants to represent him/her.

Rather than demonstrate you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, let's get specific.

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

I can easily balance the budget without raising taxes.

1. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, with the eligibility age indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Ban all tax expenditures. Deductions, credits, subsidies, boondoggles, carve-outs, whatever you want to call them. Ban them. Every dollar of credit, subsidy, deduction given to someone has to come out of someone else's pocket or be borrowed from China, Japan, the Fed, etc.

3. Bring Defense spending back to Cold War levels. We have not spent this much on Defense since WWII. We are not in a World War, and we are not facing an existential threat as we did during the Cold War.

There. Not only would you not have to raise taxes, you could actually lower tax rates. For everyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

An believe me it will divide this country even more. We don't need that.

And what candidate wouldn't?

a REAL leader....one who knows how to deal with people from both sides.....the Far right and left will never be happy thats a given ....but an actual leader would be able to deal with the normals on both sides and bring the Country closer together.....but unfortunately....none of them are around anymore, the Media and the far right and left drove them underground....

In other words -- you're against Democratic Elections and would rather the loud minority get to choose a President they like.

So you really don't like our Constitution at all -- or just when someone you don't like gets elected?

And "closed borders"? So, screw our history and tradition of "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" -

Wow, you must really hate America. You hate our Constitution, our Elections, and our History.

Why don't you leave? What is keeping you here?

sounds like another TM's......

Forum List

Back