This Is All I Want...

Hey dumb fuck, President Obama will be an ex-President on 20Jan17. Then you can wail and gnash your teeth over President Hillary Clinton. I have some sackcloth and ashes on a dicount:badgrin:

Hillary Clinton will NOT be our next president.
Why is it you believe she is so superior to every other possible candidate?

There's no Republican that can beat her.

What swallow means is Dems currently have no other candidate. She has a name "Clinton" and a Vagina, that's all most Dem voters need.

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

Just like in 2008 when she was newer and fresher!! Now that she's older and more tired, and after the massive success of her "Russian Reset".....yep ..she's a lock!!!

:cuckoo:
Yup. Plus, she'll never live down Benghazi, and her outburst. It'll haunt her all the way through 2016.

If she runs, she will be the next POTUS. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

Just like in 2008 when she was newer and fresher!! Now that she's older and more tired, and after the massive success of her "Russian Reset".....yep ..she's a lock!!!

Yup. Plus, she'll never live down Benghazi, and her outburst. It'll haunt her all the way through 2016.

hillary-what-difference.jpg

I can easily balance the budget without raising taxes.

1. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, with the eligibility age indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Ban all tax expenditures. Deductions, credits, subsidies, boondoggles, carve-outs, whatever you want to call them. Ban them. Every dollar of credit, subsidy, deduction given to someone has to come out of someone else's pocket or be borrowed from China, Japan, the Fed, etc.

3. Bring Defense spending back to Cold War levels. We have not spent this much on Defense since WWII. We are not in a World War, and we are not facing an existential threat as we did during the Cold War.

There. Not only would you not have to raise taxes, you could actually lower tax rates. For everyone.
Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70

hey G....what if you just happen to have a physical job that takes a toll on your body and doing it up till 70 just may not be very realistic?.....not everyone sits behind a desk all day....

That was just as true in 1935 as it is today. White collar workers have always outlived blue collar workers.

But what is also true today is that the physical laborer is living longer than the physical laborer of yesterday.

We are living longer, we should be working longer.

you are not answering the question are ya?.....in 1935 a guy who had a job that wore his knees,back and shoulders down did not have to work until he was 70.....if the same dam thing is happening to the guys doing the same type of work.....why would they be expected to work another 10 years if the same thing is breaking them down?...whats different about today as compared to the past?....

Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70

hey G....what if you just happen to have a physical job that takes a toll on your body and doing it up till 70 just may not be very realistic?.....not everyone sits behind a desk all day....

That was just as true in 1935 as it is today. White collar workers have always outlived blue collar workers.

But what is also true today is that the physical laborer is living longer than the physical laborer of yesterday.

you are not answering the question are ya?.....in 1935 a guy who had a job that wore his knees,back and shoulders down did not have to work until he was 70.....if the same dam thing is happening to the guys doing the same type of work.....why would they be expected to work another 10 years if the same thing is breaking them down?...whats different about today as compared to the past?....

TAXES...! Supporting a larger 'MOOCHER CLASS'.

that still does not address the situation with the guys job.....if he is doing something that is just as physical today as it was yesterday and just as body wearing down as it has always been.....and realistically the guys doing this job would be hard pressed do this at 65....how would they be expected to do this at 70?..... im assuming G sits on his ass all day with his ass hanging over the chair and thats why he is dancing instead of giving me an answer....

that still does not address the situation with the guys job.....if he is doing something that is just as physical today as it was yesterday and just as body wearing down as it has always been.....and realistically the guys doing this job would be hard pressed do this at 65....how would they be expected to do this at 70?..... im assuming G sits on his ass all day with his ass hanging over the chair and thats why he is dancing instead of giving me an answer....
HE is apparently an elitist...and I restate my premise HD. Welfare rolls getting larger, retirement age getting extended to pay the bills government is racking up...and the government doesn't give a shit how much harder it is for physical laborers...It's government arrogance, policy to make it harder.

HE is apparently an elitist...and I restate my premise HD. Welfare rolls getting larger, retirement age getting extended to pay the bills government is racking up...and the government doesn't give a shit how much harder it is for physical laborers...It's government arrogance, policy to make it harder.

thats because they cant relate to getting out side and working a physical job.....there are lots of people like that all over the country.....the hardest thing some people do all day is get up and waddle over to the break room and get something to drink....

thats because they cant relate to getting out side and working a physical job.....there are lots of people like that all over the country.....the hardest thing some people do all day is get up and waddle over to the break room and get something to drink....
They're detached..The elitists in the District of Criminals, HD. Their reality is their retirement on OUR dime...they could care LESS about the rest of us...ONLY our vote to keep themselves in power OVER us. They VIOLATE their oaths of office. (And it's NO big deal to them). Time this shit stops.

Reality to the Politicians in the District Of Criminals is a foreign concept they won't consider if it screws up their power over us.

Learn it, KNOW it, Live it...VOTE with that thought in mind folks. They're in this for themselves. Corruption reigns supreme and is the rule of the day for them.

Agreed. It will and I have been contesting what you wrote for months and have had fellow Conservatives tell me it won't matter...Of course it will haunt her.

And this will too...(I wonder what media outlet will have the cajones to front this to the voters...that the woman is corrupt...)
Counsel confirms Hillary's 'fraudulent' Watergate brief

Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Committee for Fraud, Ethics Violations

Real UPSTANDING citizen she is...

There's no Republican that can beat her.

What swallow means is Dems currently have no other candidate. She has a name "Clinton" and a Vagina, that's all most Dem voters need.
Indeed...As Obama was BLACK...gotta BE the Party with "FIRSTS" Forget their record or LACK of it. Cult of personality is KILLING this Nation.

No she won't. She's slipping among democrats who are now leaning Biden.

lol... Biden for president...?

that should be fun...

I'm gonna put in a full stock of microwave popcorn... 'n make sure my cable connection is up to speed to catch all the gaffs from the goofy fucker... :)

I missed that one; that's funny. Biden has no chance even if Hillary doesn't run. Joe is a great guy and actually might do okay as president, but he just says too many stupid things and there are just too many who don't take him seriously because of it. Nominating Biden would be one way to give the election to the Republicans.

actually if that happens Bill will probably be in his third term.....You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.....

You are making an incorrect assumption that Hillary is a weak woman. She is not.

oh i have no doubt she can be a bitch..... but she aint the politician her husband was either.....she will utilize him as often as possible...

She may, but I imagine it will be much more subtly than you are thinking. Remember when everyone told us Cheney was calling the shots and not Bush? That was based on a perception supported by the left, but it wasn't true. That is why there was so much friction between Cheney and Bush at the end, because Cheney thought he had more power than he actually did.

She was taken out by a miserable lightweight like Obama.

If she could be eliminated by Obama, she'll be easy fodder for even the most anaemic Republican.

She has name recognition, because of her tomcatting husband, but she has no positive accomplishments of her own.

Yeah, let her run.

The same lightweight that smashed the GOP in two elections?

:)

Careful. You'll induce cognitive dissonance in some of the more lightweight minds, usually resulting in the fallacious conclusion, "HE MUSTA CHEATED!"

The GOP nominated two dreadful candidates...one wishy-washy moderate who looked like Grandpa Munster, one wishy-washy moderate who looked like a Wall Street caricature. As usual, the wishy-washy moderates got pasted.

Exactly what has she accomplished that is not related to riding Bill's coat tails?

What accomplishments can you show us from any of the potential Republican candidates? I can only think of one that has any real solid and significant accomplishments, and that would be Jeb Bush. Maybe you can throw Scott Walker in there also if you agree with him on being anti-union. As for the rest, they are just people with ideas, much like Hillary. Of course Hillary does have substantially more experience in foreign policy than anyone else, whether you like it or not.
yea she also has a guy who was liked by a lot of people the world over to make things nice for her and who has lots of foreign policy experience....those coat tails will be nice and comfy for her...just sayin....

I'm sure a certain percentage of people will support her just because of Bill; no doubt about that. Assuming that she runs and wins he nomination, I am most interested in seeing whom she selects as her running mate.

An believe me it will divide this country even more. We don't need that.

Whereas a Republican President wouldn't. :lol:

zlu5b8.jpg

I'm a uniter!

No. They might not. The assumption that you have made (incorrectly) is that she would divide the nation because she is a democrat. That is incorrect – she would divide the nation because she is divisive rather than a unifier. Obama and Bush are guilty of the exact same thing.

In your haste to label another as putting a partisan comment out, you have just went partisan.

There are a few that would defiantly be unites (something that we desperately need) but I don’t think any can win at this moment. Ryan is always put out there by the right but he is as divisive as Hillary. Christie would defiantly be a uniter but is unelectable because he made some monumentally asinine decisions.

Honestly, more than Obama and Bush being divisive, I think Congress has been much more divisive, and that goes for when the Dems had control as well as the current nightmare with the Republican held House.

No and dont raise taxes either because its really really important to have a balanced...I mean, happy rich guys.

But what he will do is something bold and something only a true leader with balls can do. Kick the poors ass! Yeah!!!!

Cut taxes for the wealthy and blame the poor fucks for collecting food stamps, even if they are already working two jobs trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads. One of the biggest pissers for me is these assholes blaming poor people for being poor. I can understand the argument for smaller government and less spending, but bashing poor people is too much. It just shows what sick fucks some of these people are.

Then who has the responsibility for them being poor?

That really is the most asinine think that I think you have ever stated here. OF COURSE IT IS THE POOR’S ‘FAULT’ THEY ARE POOR. They are the ones that made the decisions and choices that put them there. No one else. You have the capability and the tools in this nation to succeed. We do not have classes and we are not locked into our socioeconomic status EVER.

That does not mean that social programs are unworkable or should not exist but the idea that ‘poor’ needs a patsy to blame outside of the individual is utterly asinine. More than anything they need to man up (or woman up), admit where they went wrong and fix it or they will forever be dependent on government handouts and in poverty.

See, this is where you are so very wrong. The poor begin with a huge disadvantage, and statistics bear this out. The poor stay poor. Yes, a small percentage do find their way out and improve their lives, but the fact is that most do not, even if they work. Secondly, we are actually seeing more people join the ranks of the poor rather than the other way around. You are very confused as to the reality of the situation. We have many employees who work full-time jobs who despite that still need help with public assistance, and this isn't even limited completely to the private sector; it also includes some members of our military.

Forum List

Back