This is All "They" Have Against President Biden. His Approval Rating is 62% so This is It.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

That's not a job approval poll dummy....
LOL

Dumbfuck, are ya too stupid to click on the link to the poll?? :ack-1:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president?​
Approve . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 62%​
Disapprove . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 38%​
That is not a job approval poll...why don't you try looking that up moron....Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president? .....you typed that idiot...I looked at the poll and its not an overall job approval....in that tracking poll Joe is under 47%.....
LOLOLOLOL

You're beyond brain-dead cultist to think, 'do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president,' is not a job approval poll. I bet you think the election was stolen from Trump too, huh?

rotfl-gif.288736
You didn't open the OP's link did you?....
LOL

Dumbfuck, I opened the poll the OP linked....

View attachment 468091

That is not a job approval poll...

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
Then you don't know how to read...
LOLOLOLOL

Spit the raging imbecile who thinks a job approval poll is not a job approval poll.

rotfl-gif.288736
You can't read...not my fault.....
LOLOLOL

What does your deformed brain tell you a job approval poll is titled if not, "job approval?"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

LOL

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president?​
Approve . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 62%​
Disapprove . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 38%​
That is not a job approval poll...why don't you try looking that up moron....Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president? .....you typed that idiot...I looked at the poll and its not an overall job approval....in that tracking poll Joe is under 47%.....
LOLOLOLOL

You're beyond brain-dead cultist to think, 'do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president,' is not a job approval poll. I bet you think the election was stolen from Trump too, huh?

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOLOL

Spit the raging imbecile who thinks a job approval poll is not a job approval poll.

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOL

What does your deformed brain tell you a job approval poll is titled if not, "job approval?"

You can't read...not my problem....

do you want President Biden exposing himself?
Please, No! But I do remember some story about Biden swimming nude at his house with female secret service agents present when he was VP.
That's some story! If they were all nake, where did the female secret service agents hide their gun? Got a link? Better than that, got pictures? I bet female secret service agents stay in goo shape.
The female secret serviced were dressed and on duty........but of course you knew that.
No. Actually I had never heard the story before. I guess the mainstream media kept it from me, or I might have been vacationing and just not catching any news the day it came out.

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOL

Topline

www.forbes.com

Poll: Voters Give Biden High Marks On Economy And Covid — But Not Immigration
Some 67% of Americans approve of President Biden’s handling of Covid-19 -- but just 52% support his immigration policies.
www.forbes.com
www.forbes.com
Not a job approval poll...its specific to covid relief....which Trump got done....

I would like for the anti-kids in cages people to be asked what should be done with the kids when there are thousands of them and in many cases the adults they are with are not their parents. Should they simply be turned loose to roam the country? Should the adults be dna tested to see if they are really family and are not human traffickers? Should bringing a child, any child, guarantee entry into the country -- catch and release?

Call them cages if you like, but these kids often have to be detained and isolated for there own safety while border security sorts things out.

I would like for the anti-kids in cages people to be asked what should be done with the kids when there are thousands of them and in many cases the adults they are with are not their parents. Should they simply be turned loose to roam the country? Should the adults be dna tested to see if they are really family and are not human traffickers? Should bringing a child, any child, guarantee entry into the country -- catch and release?

Call them cages if you like, but these kids often have to be detained and isolated for there own safety while border security sorts things out.

they should be returned to their country of origin,,,

Please, No! But I do remember some story about Biden swimming nude at his house with female secret service agents present when he was VP.
That's some story! If they were all nake, where did the female secret service agents hide their gun? Got a link? Better than that, got pictures? I bet female secret service agents stay in goo shape.
The female secret serviced were dressed and on duty........but of course you knew that.
No. Actually I had never heard the story before. I guess the mainstream media kept it from me, or I might have been vacationing and just not catching any news the day it came out.

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Of course I can read, ya dumbfuck... this...

untitled-jpg.468091

... is a job approval poll.

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

untitled-jpg.468091

You stupid fucking dummy...does this look like a 67% overall job approval to you?....
Some 67% of Americans approve of President Biden’s handling of Covid-19 -- but just 52% support his immigration policies.

2014 story. Surpised nobody tried to drag it up in 2020. My guess about vacation make sense for me never hearing, as we try to get in a vacation trip with the grand kids before school starts back. and did even before retirement.

Much like Trumps reason for not turning over his taxes after he promised to if he was elected.
People voted me President, they obviously do not care about my taxes.

Same goes for Biden Press Conferences. Only the Conservative media seems to care. Biden is immensely popular.
Obviously, people do not care about Press Conferences
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it. :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:
Biden is one of our greatest modern Presidents
Beloved by all Real Americans

Really? all real Americans love Biden? thats pretty funny. You know how media shields and protects lifelong politicians like that guy right? Keep that in context when thinking of how beloved he is. I mean, I could see his picture on a box of oatmeal, he does look kind of like the Quaker guy without the hat. It's true Americans love oatmeal.
Plus your post is almost like an oatmeal add.

hey have to drug his ass up just do a 5 min rehearsed speech with big letters so he can read it there Opie.
This thread is about Biden, not Trump.

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-09-09%2Bat%2B5.58.58%2BAM.png
Ahhhhh....Poo wittle snowfwake being a hall monitor. Poo wittle Snowfwake.
I am trying to figure out if your implication that Biden does drugs was a compliment, given you lick the butt of the druggie orange slob.
You're off topic

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

untitled-jpg.468091

You stupid fucking dummy...does this look like a 67% overall job approval to you?....
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, job approval polls typically break down approval based on a variety of categories. As long as one of them is something like, do you approve or disapprove of the way [person's name] is handling his or her job as [whatever], it's a job approval poll.

You're every bit the abject imbecile this exchange exposes you to be.

hey have to drug his ass up just do a 5 min rehearsed speech with big letters so he can read it there Opie.

I am trying to figure out if your implication that Biden does drugs was a compliment, given you lick the butt of the druggie orange slob.
You're off topic
Oh, I would say Trump being a drug addled, mentally ill slob has a little bit to do with Biden's approval rating.

You're off topic
Oh, I would say Trump being a drug addled, mentally ill slob has a little bit to do with Biden's approval rating.
He never smoked cigs or weed. Saw his bro die from booze. So tell me what drugs he is on?

I don't know what the hell that eyeball is staring at me either.

Forum List

Back