This is All "They" Have Against President Biden. His Approval Rating is 62% so This is It.

Dumbfuck, job approval polls typically break down approval based on a variety of categories. As long as one of them is something like, do you approve or disapprove of the way [person's name] is handling his or her job as [whatever], it's a job approval poll.

You're every bit the abject imbecile this exchange exposes you to be.

That is ridiculous...aren't you tired of losing to me yet?....I'll try again...
from the op's link:

"Some 67% of Americans approve of President Biden’s handling of Covid-19 -- but just 52% support his immigration policies."

To say Joe has a 67% overall job approval is wrong....he is getting high marks on covid only...a problem mostly solved by Trump's fast track vaccine program....you really are dumb you know that?...I feel sorry for you....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're soooo defeated, you're now trying to lie about what was said. No one said Biden has a 67% overall job approval rating according to that poll. That would merely be you, slithering desperately to sell a narrative no one is postulating.

What was said, and according to that poll, is that Biden's approval rating is currently 62%, not 67%....

untitled-jpg.468091

Did you really think it was necessary to prove to the forum yet again just how fucked in the head you are, cultist?? :ack-1:
Its in the ops link libtard....read it its right here.....
"Some 67% of Americans approve of President Biden’s handling of Covid-19 -- but just 52% support his immigration policies."
Yes...

"Some 67% of Americans approve of President Biden’s handling of Covid-19"

is in his link. What isn't in his link is what you claimed...

"To say Joe has a 67% overall job approval is wrong"

No one said Biden has a 67% overall job approval. What was said is that job approval poll, which you idiotically deny is a job approval poll, puts his approval at 62%.
It is not 62%...try again....

When the mainstream media becomes the propaganda arm of the administration and the pollsters are part of the mainstream media you can bet your ass(ets) that the administration's approval rating will remain high no matter what.

When the mainstream media becomes the propaganda arm of the administration and the pollsters are part of the mainstream media you can bet your ass(ets) that the administration's approval rating will remain high no matter what.
The way it's going, I'm not even confident that people are being honest with Rasmussen.

IMO, it's safe to presume that even the most allegedly accurate polls skew at least 5% toward anything leftist.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

Do you think those that lost their jobs in the first 30 days approve of the Creeper Joe's job performance? Do people who now have to pay higher gas prices have Joe as a great guy? I call bullshit you worthless prog slave, who must drool over your prog master and what he does to punish you..

Here is a prog slave assuming the position...
Assume the position - YouTube

LOL I finally spoke with someone who actually voted for that stuttering fuck. She's been watching what he's been doing and man does she regret that vote.

I'm betting she's not the only one.

Dumbfuck, job approval polls typically break down approval based on a variety of categories. As long as one of them is something like, do you approve or disapprove of the way [person's name] is handling his or her job as [whatever], it's a job approval poll.

You're every bit the abject imbecile this exchange exposes you to be.

That is ridiculous...aren't you tired of losing to me yet?....I'll try again...
from the op's link:

To say Joe has a 67% overall job approval is wrong....he is getting high marks on covid only...a problem mostly solved by Trump's fast track vaccine program....you really are dumb you know that?...I feel sorry for you....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're soooo defeated, you're now trying to lie about what was said. No one said Biden has a 67% overall job approval rating according to that poll. That would merely be you, slithering desperately to sell a narrative no one is postulating.

What was said, and according to that poll, is that Biden's approval rating is currently 62%, not 67%....

untitled-jpg.468091

Did you really think it was necessary to prove to the forum yet again just how fucked in the head you are, cultist?? :ack-1:
Its in the ops link libtard....read it its right here.....
Yes...

"Some 67% of Americans approve of President Biden’s handling of Covid-19"

is in his link. What isn't in his link is what you claimed...

"To say Joe has a 67% overall job approval is wrong"

No one said Biden has a 67% overall job approval. What was said is that job approval poll, which you idiotically deny is a job approval poll, puts his approval at 62%.
It is not 62%...try again....
Don't need to try again. You lied repeatedly and got caught lying. You should deal with that.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

Do you think those that lost their jobs in the first 30 days approve of the Creeper Joe's job performance? Do people who now have to pay higher gas prices have Joe as a great guy? I call bullshit you worthless prog slave, who must drool over your prog master and what he does to punish you..

Here is a prog slave assuming the position...
Assume the position - YouTube

LOL I finally spoke with someone who actually voted for that stuttering fuck. She's been watching what he's been doing and man does she regret that vote.

I'm betting she's not the only one.
I got a friend who voted for Biden. He is very unhappy.

Forum List

Back