This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

Anyone who supports her should not be president.

Well I guess Trump's out

This should surprise no one, considering who the OP is but nowhere in the link provided does either candidate come anywhere close to saying what the OP claims. They don't even mention late term abortion, let alone support it.

they also support retroactive abortion by leaving them in cars on hot days, in bath tubs with water running and drowning them in swimming pools, plus many other sinister ways after they are born!!! :up:

Liberals will celebrate this as a choice. Hell will welcome you.

Hey you'll have something to celebrate then.

But can you most assuredly state no republican women have abortions of any sort? I doubt you can give that guarantee.

So till you can make that guarantee, STFU. K.

they also support retroactive abortion by leaving them in cars on hot days, in bath tubs with water running and drowning them in swimming pools, plus many other sinister ways after they are born!!! :up:

Since when do you give a shit about kids after they've been born?

But can you most assuredly state no republican women have abortions of any sort? I doubt you can give that guarantee.

Of course republican women get abortions, but it is the democrats that demand abortion.

Of course republican women get abortions, but it is the democrats that demand abortion.

And the hypocrite republicans who end up getting them.

This should surprise no one, considering who the OP is but nowhere in the link provided does either candidate come anywhere close to saying what the OP claims. They don't even mention late term abortion, let alone support it.
Lying is a RW trait around here. They can only "make a point" by misrepresentation.

Is this news to ANYONE???? wake the fuck up. These people are dangerous murderers...and the people who support them are, too. If not in actuality, in theory and intent. And babies and women are not the only people they want to kill.

Republican women just meekly ask; can I have an abortion please

And democrat women go in and demand their abortion.

Both women get abortions.

Till the republicans women have no more abortions through your efforts, stfu about other women having abortions.

Hypocrite. Concentrate on republican women .

Lying is a RW trait around here. They can only "make a point" by misrepresentation.
Says the biggest liar on USMB

Forum List

Back