🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Disgusting...

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Two lesbians on a bus in London after a night on the town. A group of little thugs started hassling them....throwing coins at them, demanding they kiss. The larger of the two finally had enough and confronted them...this is the outcome...and they were also robbed.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

They were punched in their faces and left bleeding and humiliated...my blood boiled when I saw this and wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.

Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss

worse than animals
put them in a cage with the apes and see how tough they are--
what punks

• Banned
I don't give a flying fuck what their accents were or if they were naturalized Brits...it's what they did to those two girls...that's the same in any culture and they should hang for it.

If they had taken the coins and kissed, they would have more money than they do right now.

I don't give a flying fuck what their accents were or if they were naturalized Brits...it's what they did to those two girls...that's the same in any culture and they should hang for it.
I seriously would like to see them put in a cage with apes

I think a nice drag-hanging behind a bus through the streets of London would be appropriate....let the people see the wages of crime in living color (blood red).

I think a nice drag-hanging behind a bus through the streets of London would be appropriate....let the people see the wages of crime in living color (blood red).
....or they need to be put in jail with the biggest, ugliest, baddest mofos and get their ass beat

Two lesbians on a bus in London after a night on the town. A group of little thugs started hassling them....throwing coins at them, demanding they kiss. The larger of the two finally had enough and confronted them...this is the outcome...and they were also robbed.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

They were punched in their faces and left bleeding and humiliated...my blood boiled when I saw this and wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.

Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss
Two women out on the town, not even necessary they be "lesbians". This kind of violence is never right and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sadly, I doubt it will be because of the current PC fear of being seen as (another poster loves this word) xenophobic. London, and the UK, is in trouble, bigtime. They have allowed the enemy within the gates, have been overrun by the evil of polico-religious fanatics who believe anything goes.

wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.
WTF!!??

You are even more disgusting than them.

Pot, meet pot squared.

Who would want to put two lesbians in a cage with apes?

Would they be lesbian apes?

That should be expected in any country that opens its borders to people who don’t respect or value their beliefs.

President Trump is working hard to keep that nonsense from happening here.

WTF!!??

You are even more disgusting than them.

Pot, meet pot squared.

Ever heard of a sergeant's party? The target gets a pillowcase over his head and the punches rain down.....I think your imagination got the best of you here.

Who would want to put two lesbians in a cage with apes?

Would they be lesbian apes?

Is this supposed to be funny? Pretty obvious you have a low opinion of women.....ever punched one, boy?

Forum List

Back