This is everything in a nut shell, pay attention

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Mueller's entire report was to find if the Russians and the Trump's in any way swayed our election, that's it. Trump showed his inexperience and his ignorance in the law and Mueller bought it.....those arrested and sentenced, did so for LYING TO THE CONGRESS AND MUELLER...LYING.

Now, that its over and we all know Trump did collude with Putin, it did not effect our election. SOMETHING ONLY THE CONSERVATIVES BOUGHT INTO. Everyone including myself after Hillary lost believed that Comey pretty much sunk her lead and that Hillary was a fucked up candidate.

Now with that being said, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, TRUMP IS SLEEPING EASY AT NIGHT....this investigation has stripped the Trumps of their Teflon coating and has exposed the corrupt nature of their business's. This is not going away in any way shape or form, we know this, they know this and sooner or later the Trumps, all of them are going to prison, that is fact

Mueller's entire report was to find if the Russians and the Trump's in any way swayed our election, that's it. Trump showed his inexperience and his ignorance in the law and Mueller bought it.....those arrested and sentenced, did so for LYING TO THE CONGRESS AND MUELLER...LYING.

Now, that its over and we all know Trump did collude with Putin, it did not effect our election. SOMETHING ONLY THE CONSERVATIVES BOUGHT INTO. Everyone including myself after Hillary lost believed that Comey pretty much sunk her lead and that Hillary was a fucked up candidate.

Now with that being said, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, TRUMP IS SLEEPING EASY AT NIGHT....this investigation has stripped the Trumps of their Teflon coating and has exposed the corrupt nature of their business's. This is not going away in any way shape or form, we know this, they know this and sooner or later the Trumps, all of them are going to prison, that is fact

Wow, this is the most pathetic attempt at spin seen yet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

h2FB595D1

Listen, you snowflake triggered dingle-berry,

Mueller's report was to find if Trump collaborated with Russia to influence the election. He found nothing.

All he uncovered was a handful of petty crimes, many of which happened long before they knew Trump and didn't involve Congress in any way!

Trump is sleeping very well at night. I bet it has been decades since someone in the White House was SO CLEAN that a total inside out investigation of his life wouldn't so much as turn up an unpaid parking ticket.

The only thing that's been exposed is the Left's desperation. You prove it in this very thread. You're all in a fucking panic now. First, Mueller was a god. Listen to Bob. Don't Trump dare interfere or fire him! Then is was: just wait for the Mueller report to come out! Now you are crying: Bob was a GOP operative! The Mueller report is nothing! It was fixed! WE were robbed, we need to see the full report. Now it is: we need to start another, new investigation run by the House!

The smell of fear and sweat is palpable on you.

You may actually be the biggest idiot on the planet.

You may actually be the biggest idiot on the planet.

LMAO I couldn't agree more.

They don't need no stinking proof. All they need is the belief that they are right even when they are dead wrong.

You can't cure stupid.

missing-tooth.gif Tigerred splains it all to the best of his feeble mind.

New York is waiting.

Is this the next "next time" in the "we will get him next time" series?

New York?? Don't make me laugh.

They are going to dig into every transaction his companies have made, or his foundations have made. Even if they don't find a real crime, they will certainly find some shady goings on.

The thing is you would find the same things investigating any other real estate company in NY, or rich person foundation found in NY.

New York is waiting.

They are going to dig into every transaction his companies have made, or his foundations have made. Even if they don't find a real crime, they will certainly find some shady goings on.

The thing is you would find the same things investigating any other real estate company in NY, or rich person foundation found in NY.

Maybe Trump should move his base of operations to Florida and deprive NY of all that tax money he pays.

Of course Trump tower would still be there but his operations would be to Florida where he spends quite a bit of time anyway.

I'm sure my State, Florida, would appreciate the tax money.

I doubt NY will find anything. That's why Trump has lawyers.

New York is waiting.

Maybe Trump should move his base of operations to Florida and deprive NY of all that tax money he pays.

Of course Trump tower would still be there but his operations would be to Florida where he spends quite a bit of time anyway.

I'm sure my State, Florida, would appreciate the tax money.

I doubt NY will find anything. That's why Trump has lawyers.

The current AG has a large axe to grind, and plenty of willingness to bend the rules to grind that axe.

Forum List

Back