This Is Good News

Well....in your case....the employment picture is bleak. Hampered by your unwillingness to get off your fat ass

Oh? What of the 92 million others who have dropped out of the workforce? Gonna tell them to get off their fat asses? Aren't they supposed to be happily employed in your scenario?

Or are you going to show them how much the economy has improved? Fat lot of good that does them when this booming economy of yours still can't help get them a job. Yeah, roll with that.

Yo, about the Economy?
obamalies.jpg

Please keep believing my BULLSHIT, thank you fools!!!

"GTP"

You're right. Very good news. I will not take the path of some right wingers and deny this great news. There are more and more opportunities in America....and Obama should get some credit.

Now....whats the excuse of those people like the ones in Baltimore and Ferguson who somehow cant get themselves one...just ONE....of these jobs???

My kid is still looking for work. He's doing odds jobs in the neighborhood. The highspanics have all of the grunt work in the locale, the blacks have all of he grunt work jobs at the baseball stadium and my boy is sitting on a legit degree with no legit available employment.
Obama sucks. His energy policy has kept us in a recession.
Obama sucks. Worst president ever. Muslim mole, communist, anti-American political whore narcissist.

...and when the buble bursts.....look out everybody

it won't be pretty.

Everyone should celebrate – only an insane rightwing partisan hack would wish for poor economic news, and that more of his fellow Americans continue to suffer.

Yo, use that little coconut GOD gave you? Who controls the numbers in Washington? Obama! In a few weeks they will have to make an adjustment because someone found them out! You haven`t learned yet? DAMN!

"GTP"

You're right. Very good news. I will not take the path of some right wingers and deny this great news. There are more and more opportunities in America....and Obama should get some credit.

Now....whats the excuse of those people like the ones in Baltimore and Ferguson who somehow cant get themselves one...just ONE....of these jobs???

Could you explain the disconnect between this "great" news and the FACT that the job participation rate continues to drop?

Everyone should celebrate – only an insane rightwing partisan hack would wish for poor economic news, and that more of his fellow Americans continue to suffer.

large.gif

8 years to fix the economy and we are still stuck in neutral. Yes, as more and more fail to participate in the job market those requesting unemployment will drop.

Yep, 1974 it was this low and it took Jimmy to screw the pooch.

Forum List

Back