This is horrible, look what PROG-nation has done

Honestly, is this what the right wing and Trump supporters in general have come to? Full on foaming at the mouth bonkers, embracing incompetence, authoritarianism, and every conspiracy theory under the sun. I have never seen anything even approaching this level of stupid in my lifetime. We are in serious trouble in this country.
nice deflection,,,

LOL What is there to defect? There was no coup...just in your alt-right fantasy world. Biden doesn't have dementia. Again another RW fantasy. And no matter how badly you want to believe it, the Democratic Party is not on the verge of destruction. The Republican Party is. Largely due to the slavish devotion to Trump. Why do you think there is such a huge push to try and kneecap the election on the right hand side of the aisle? I've never seen anything approaching this in my lifetime.
so once again you deflect from what biden said,,,

Didn't pay attention to what Biden said. Commenting on the OP. I'd get used to the fact that he has a good chance of being your next President. :)
Again, the levels of stupid are just astounding.

Honestly, is this what the right wing and Trump supporters in general have come to? Full on foaming at the mouth bonkers, embracing incompetence, authoritarianism, and every conspiracy theory under the sun. I have never seen anything even approaching this level of stupid in my lifetime. We are in serious trouble in this country.
nice deflection,,,

LOL What is there to defect? There was no coup...just in your alt-right fantasy world. Biden doesn't have dementia. Again another RW fantasy. And no matter how badly you want to believe it, the Democratic Party is not on the verge of destruction. The Republican Party is. Largely due to the slavish devotion to Trump. Why do you think there is such a huge push to try and kneecap the election on the right hand side of the aisle? I've never seen anything approaching this in my lifetime.

Didn't pay attention to what Biden said. Commenting on the OP. I'd get used to the fact that he has a good chance of being your next President. :)
so you admit to ignoring the message and attacking the messenger,,

nice deflection,,,

First I've heard a PROG come clean in a LONG while :auiqs.jpg:

nice deflection,,,

Reading comprehension lacking. Check. Just keep on this path. I'm looking forward to November.

Tucker Carlson already said that Democrats were pushing Kamala harris for President. Biden is a stepping stone easily bypassed.

You have to hand it to Carlson, he said perhaps a year or so ago the Democrats would never run Biden in the end. Talk about a TWIST.

I bypassed everything other than Biden's part of the video. Haven't heard a politician yet put it the way I feel. As some say, if you don't vote then don't complain; my view is if you don't wear a mask then don't bitch about the economy.
Huh, can you tell us all why the WHO (world health organization) said masks won't be necessary?

What, those people didn't understand the nature of how coronavirus is spread? Yeah, probably not.

• On April 6, the World Health Organization released new guidance saying that healthy people don't need to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread.
  • Masks should be for the sick, their caretakers, and healthcare workers, the WHO guidance said.
  • Scientists and public-health organizations can't agree on the best face-mask protocol, and the WHO guidelines go against the CDC's face-mask recommendations.
Why doesn't Fauci regret telling people masks don't work?

• Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he doesn't regret advising Americans against wearing masks early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • In an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell published in InStyle, Fauci defended his credibility and decision-making in response to recent attempts from the White House to undermine and sideline him.
  • "I don't regret anything I said then because in the context of the time in which I said it, it was correct. We were told in our task force meetings that we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs," he said.

Now, happen to think they do, so I am not in lockstep with what the entire right is claiming. I do wear a mask. Whenever I am out in public etc.

Why did those two say that they didn't work? Seems to me there is an entity that truly wanted that disease to spread. There is certainly an entity that takes delight in hyping it.

Hey, how many global pandemics have their been over the last 100 years and was there ever a nationwide lockdown for any of them?

Do some research on that and get back to us. I will tell you there was never a call for a nationwide lockdown ever for any of the global pandemics over the last 100 years.

Strange

More proof of dementia...this montage contains some clips I hadn't seen before. Sleepy Joe is a basket case.

Tucker Carlson already said that Democrats were pushing Kamala harris for President. Biden is a stepping stone easily bypassed.

You have to hand it to Carlson, he said perhaps a year or so ago the Democrats would never run Biden in the end. Talk about a TWIST.

Did he say that?
Even If he did, I won't hold him to "Jesus" status. He's correct often enough

Huh, can you tell us all why the WHO (world health organization) said masks won't be necessary?

Nope, for I've paid them no attention. Wife and I always have had good health coverage and we go by advice given by our own healthcare providers. I had my annual physical in April, donated blood later that month and again a few weeks ago. Meanwhile my wife has seen a few of her doctors. All have advised the wearing of mask.

I recall the critical shortage of masks medical professional complained about at the start of things. From what I recall of Fauci's explanation he used excuse of not wanting to create a run on masks just as his context you quoted stated.

Nope, for I've paid them no attention. Wife and I always have had good health coverage and we go by advice given by our own healthcare providers. I had my annual physical in April, donated blood later that month and again a few weeks ago. Meanwhile my wife has seen a few of her doctors. All have advised the wearing of mask.

I recall the critical shortage of masks medical professional complained about at the start of things. From what I recall of Fauci's explanation he used excuse of not wanting to create a run on masks just as his context you quoted stated.
Right, of course.

More proof of dementia...this montage contains some clips I hadn't seen before. Sleepy Joe is a basket case.

Craziness. I don't find it funny, well maybe some:p - it's definitely alarming.

He's going to put 710 million women back to work. Dude is ambitious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back