This is how to steal a debate

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I've only got to see part of it, Youtube pulled the plug too long, lost interest. What I did see is the moderators "correcting" Trump even out of context, while Kamala's song and dance, and lies throughout were free. How about Kamala's first speech BTW, they probably practiced that 10 times and she still managed to demonstrate she's a fraud.

Can't wat for the fact checks. I saw so many from Kamala that can't go unchecked. But I bet they will. I'll expose the fuckers too. Quite the game under the left's reach, wouldn't you say?

Other than that, here's how to steal a debate. What happened to the left's recent mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

Last edited:
1726024531364.png

Lookie what we have here!

I've only got to see part of it, Youtube pulled the plug too long, lost interest. What I did see is the moderators "correcting" Trump even out of context, while Kamala's song and dance, and lies throughout were free. How about Kamala's first speech BTW, they probably practiced that 10 times and she still managed to demonstrate she's a fraud.

Can't wat for the fact checks. I saw so many from Kamala that can't go unchecked. But I bet they will. I'll expose the fuckers too. Quite the game under the left's reach, wouldn't you say?

Other than that, here's how to steel a debate. What happened to the left's mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden of late, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

And the whining begins*

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Still crying about that? Slaver lovers aren't fine people. :itsok:
People like you are not fine people. Discord sowing pieces of shit. :dunno:

You're an immigrant here, and uh..fuck you. I don't say that to all the immigrants, but fuck you.

I'd like to take you to some American wilderness and drop your ass off. If you make it to safety you do, if you don't, well..:dunno:

I reckon you're not as hearty as the Americans that tamed this thing here before your dumbass came along on

the gravy train.

Last edited:
Kamala Harris destroyed trump. I don't think he wants any more of the honorable Kamala Harris.
Bullshit.

Some current views seem to suggest that public deemed it a Trump win, in fact.

I don’t agree.

But it was hardly a great night for your blithering appointed nominee, either.

Trump got to talk 9 minutes more than Harris. Let him talk and hang himself, which he did frequently.

Trump got fact checked so often because everyting out of his mouth was a lie. He also evaded so many questions. About J6, about his financial history, about all of the former coworkers, and about his record.

Kamala repeated Democrat talking points. Especially the 'fine people' lie.
I haven't seen that yet, I hope he corrected her. Big fucking lie, and the reason the left say Trump is racist. They don't give a flying fuck "their" opinions are false, that's unimportant.

Other than that, here's how to steel a debate. What happened to the left's mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden of late, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

FRAUD, the breakfast of the statist left marxinazis!

Trump got to talk 9 minutes more than Harris. Let him talk and hang himself, which he did frequently.

Trump got fact checked so often because everyone out of his mouth was a lie. He also evaded so many questions. About J6, about his financial history, about all of the former coworkers, and about his record.

Doesn't concern you. You have no voice in the US

Forum List

Back