This is how we need to deal with political correct ness.

So when Bing Crosby sang the song Happy Holidays in a movie called Happy Holidays in the 1940's he was actually setting up the basis of being politically correct?
Wow, see what happens when Christians proclaim a fake war on Christmas...As far as I am concerned the season should be called, Buy a bunch of shit nobody needs for a superficial holiday about a dead Jew...

So when Bing Crosby sang the song Happy Holidays in a movie called Happy Holidays in the 1940's

The movie was Holiday Inn.

"At an inn which is only open on holidays, a crooner and a hoofer vie for the affections of a beautiful up-and-coming performer"

that song was preceded by White Christmas, BTW
See what happens when I try to use my memory...

2nd movie he sang White Christmas in.

First was White Christmas, with Danny Kaye.

Holiday Inn basically the same script, with Fred Astaire.

Ah yes put a pine tree in your house and wait for a white, bearded man with magical flying reindeer to leave a pile of material possessions under it, just like Jesus used to do.
Ah yes. Have a bunch of seriously low IQ negroes 'block vote' someone with fuck all experience to run the country based on the color of his skin then buy paintings of him 'BUCK' naked riding a fucking WHITE unicorn from EBay.
I can't think which is more fucking pathetic.
I do know which one has made the country worse.
Unusual Paintings of Obama Naked with Unicorns
Lol there are some real nutjobs on this forum.

Ah yes put a pine tree in your house and wait for a white, bearded man with magical flying reindeer to leave a pile of material possessions under it, just like Jesus used to do.
Ah yes. Have a bunch of seriously low IQ negroes 'block vote' someone with fuck all experience to run the country based on the color of his skin then buy paintings of him 'BUCK' naked riding a fucking WHITE unicorn from EBay.

Good for you.

Confession is good for the soul

Good for you.

Oh are you enjoying his gallery of a naked Obama riding on unicorns you weirdo?

Fuck off, Coal in the sock boy
tumblr_m2ytm460kA1runhn6o1_500.png

Good for you.

Never looked for any.

I'm more the Lady Godiva type

Good for you.

Not as much you are.
Buck naked Obama riding a WHITE unicorn poster on your bedroom door>hidden velvet glove> tube of Vaseline. Better hope your mommy doesn't walk in unexpected.

Good for you.

Not as much you are.
Buck naked Obama riding a WHITE unicorn poster on your bedroom door>hidden velvet glove> tube of Vaseline. Better hope your mommy doesn't walk in unexpected.
Fuckin weirdo :cuckoo:

Good for you.

Not as much you are.
Just remember to wash your hands before school.
Here:
These will keep you going for a while.

Good for you.

Not as much you are.
Just remember to wash your hands before school.
Here:
These will keep you going for a while.
Oh my well all the liberals on here will never be the same.

Yeah Santa was cool in the beginning, but when my son came to me and said I know Santa isn't real. I said good I'm tired of buying all those presents for him. Saved me money.

Forum List

Back