This Is Inspiring!

Oh yes, it will go down with the Gettysburg address and Eisenhower's last speech as President. But we really know that he will exceed the Sermon on the Mount. And then our 'Conservatives' will be standing in crowds, moaning 'Sweet Daaawwwwnold, Wonder Daaawwwnold'.

He couldn't help but talk about his achievements most of the time , and a few daggers to the press...

He hosed Paul Ryan by not mentioning him...lol..speaker of the house. ..That made my night...

His speechifying has never been better. Exactly what I expected from that illegitimate clown.

"And there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Enjoy next week, fellas. :lmao:

Enjoy next week, fellas.

Did you think it was an inspiring speech?

It takes more than a speech to inspire me, but it was well done.

It was, wasn't it? So well done. I loved the part where he talked about how great his movement is. And...he is so well organized with his remarks. You can tell he prepared for minutes on end.

As opposed to Obama merely reading something off Mr. Teleprompter.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he seems to record-skip quite a lot without it..

Enjoy next week, fellas.

It was, wasn't it? So well done. I loved the part where he talked about how great his movement is. And...he is so well organized with his remarks. You can tell he prepared for minutes on end.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he seems to record-skip quite a lot without it..

You're trying to compare Trump's speechifying to Obama's oratory skills. That's funny.

Enjoy next week, fellas.

Yeah. Everyone knows that Obama is one of the least inspiring speakers of all time. He can't hold a candle to Trump. I mean...what a performance tonight! So well done.

I am sure he never used the word "I"...

Donald Trumps 20 most frequently used words:
Win
Stupid
Weak
Loser
We
They
Politically Correct
Moron
Smart
Tough
Dangerous
Bad
Lightweight
Amazing
Huge (pronounced "YUUUUGE")
Tremendous
Terrific
Zero
Out of Control
Classy

Which is interesting compared to say Obama - his 2009 inaugral speech in a word cloud:

OBAMA_INAUGURAL2010small__1295969932_5998.jpg

Enjoy next week, fellas.

Trump needs a teleprompter , he just babbles on with a few good things but nothing great..

Enjoy next week, fellas.

You're trying to compare Trump's speechifying to Obama's oratory skills. That's funny.

Roosevelt, Churchill, Kennedy, King, and Reagan were orators.

Obama is no orator. He's a marginally dramatic reader.

Of course. He's a barely educated, stammering fool. Ask anyone who's profession has too with public speaking. They'll tell you. Obama is a terrible speaker. Trump is much, much better.

Yes, I know that's what you've been told. Fortunately your opinion doesn't really matter to people who recognize the difference between an inspiring speech and a clown mumbling a bunch of crap.

Forum List

Back