This Is Just Another Prime Example Of How Evil The Biden Harris Administration Is

You know as evil as this current administration is,.. it's a whole lot more evil to think that starving and sexually harassed kids is hilarious. I'd probably go to prison if somebody was doing that to my child and then another person had the nerve to laugh about it.

A note to staff members, I forgot to check to see if this was already a topic so feel free to merge it if you wish. (I usually remember, but today I forgot.)

Just a quick reminder: This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, because underneath him a grown man even setting foot into a little girl's restroom would probably get locked up.

If Biden is so evil, why do you want to have sex with him?
BamFJB.jpg

So they want children to be molested and raped and they want infants and now schoolchildren to starve. Try and convince me otherwise that Satan isn't ruling the country right now,.. I dare you.

The Corrupt Democrat Party wants to give Gay men and Transsexual men access to little boys in the public schools.
Wise and intelligent Parents see what Gay men and Bisexual men did to the kids in the Boy Scouts when they were given access to them, and they don't want their kids to also be the victims of sexual abuse in the public schools.

www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/boy-scouts-of-america-reaches-deal-with-official-a…
Two years after filing for Chapter 11 protection amid a flood of child sex abuse lawsuits, the Boy Scouts of America has reached a tentative settlement with an official bankruptcy committee representing more than 80,000 men who say they were molested as children by Scout leaders and others.

Boy Scouts of America Reaches Deal With Official Abuse Claimant…

Forum List

Back