This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
no.

you said something stupid and i didn't care.

HUGE difference.

The difference is you lied when you claimed Obama did nothing about the Russian interference.

Let me know when you get as fucking brain so you don't need to lie all the time.

Quid Pro Quo - Help Trump get elected. Trump gives them Syria

You ,love it.

You don't give a rat's ass that the Russians helped pick our President & the President does therm favor after favor. Are you really this fucking stupid?
no.

i just think you redefine stupidity at every opportunity and beyond that, i don't pay much attention to your inane ramblings that sounds less intelligent than the dump i flushed last night.
So, you have no intelligent retort.

You do nothing but lie.
this would be wrong.

i did not lie when i said you redefine stupidity at every opportunity.
You just said that Obama did not care that the Russians were interfering in the 320165 election.

That is a fucking lie. You chickenshit Trumpettes spew lies and then aren't man enough to admit it when caught.

Exactly.

Obama did care very much. It was mcconnell and the republicans who didn't care.

When Obama went to them and asked them to join him in speaking out about it, mcconnell refused.

You have to love how Trump has all his feeble minded minions trashing the military service of our veterans.

"trashing our veterans"

John McCain went to Iraq while our troops were there and insisted "Al Qaeda" was aligned with Iran... which greatly pissed off the Shia population of Iraq, and made our US troops less safe to say the least. Add in when W was told that Sunnis were blowing up Shia mosques, W responded "kill the bad people."

In Afghan, we initially arrived at the scene of an ongoing civil war between Northern Alliance and Taliban. Iran was arming and funding Northern Alliance. "Al Qaeda" was on the side of Taliban, proving that John McCain went to Iraq, lied to the Iraqi Shias, and turned them against our troops....

"trashing our veterans" = telling the truth about who sold out our troops and caused them harm

No they have not. When the fuck are you going to quit your lying about this?

Bill Clinton had a special prosecutor (been investigating Clinton for 5 fucking years).

Long standing tradition.....of impeachment proceedings? Really?

REPUBLICANS ON THE COMMITTEES CAN QUESTION THOSE GIVING TESTIMONY,

Jesus fuck, how God damn stupid are you people.
He is not stupid or lying. Forgive me, I want to see the hearings for myself. Apparently those Republicans have caught Taylor in some contradictions, but we hear very little about it-I want to see it!

That's the entire idea behind this thing, to keep the public from hearing about it.

You only get Schiff Face's word on this, that's who the media is going to amplify. For example I heard today that the Republicans really ripped Taylor a new asshole, but you won't hear that in the media. You'll hear how the Democrats got sooooooo much damning evidence against Trump.

So why do this and why lie? Because they have to build up public support in order to impeach Trump. So they are going to put guilt in the minds of the public before they proceed. If they impeach Trump with little support, they not only lose the White House, but likely the Congress as well.

That's why they are keeping these testimonies away from the public. Because if we actually seen them, or got transcripts of what was said, they wouldn't have any support to proceed with their commie plot.
If Republicans aren't leaking, how do you know that Taylor got a new one ripped?

Investigations against Clinton & Nixon were behind closed doors.

Quit whining.
lets see far your own advice goes:

Trump is President.

Quit whining.

i'm betting you still don't shut the fuck up.
You are whining based on lies.

I am against Trump for the actual shit he did.
He is right-you are the one whining. OMG Trump did this, OMG Trump said that.

No they have not. When the fuck are you going to quit your lying about this?

Bill Clinton had a special prosecutor (been investigating Clinton for 5 fucking years).

Long standing tradition.....of impeachment proceedings? Really?

REPUBLICANS ON THE COMMITTEES CAN QUESTION THOSE GIVING TESTIMONY,

Jesus fuck, how God damn stupid are you people.
He is not stupid or lying. Forgive me, I want to see the hearings for myself. Apparently those Republicans have caught Taylor in some contradictions, but we hear very little about it-I want to see it!

That's the entire idea behind this thing, to keep the public from hearing about it.

You only get Schiff Face's word on this, that's who the media is going to amplify. For example I heard today that the Republicans really ripped Taylor a new asshole, but you won't hear that in the media. You'll hear how the Democrats got sooooooo much damning evidence against Trump.

So why do this and why lie? Because they have to build up public support in order to impeach Trump. So they are going to put guilt in the minds of the public before they proceed. If they impeach Trump with little support, they not only lose the White House, but likely the Congress as well.

That's why they are keeping these testimonies away from the public. Because if we actually seen them, or got transcripts of what was said, they wouldn't have any support to proceed with their commie plot.
If Republicans aren't leaking, how do you know that Taylor got a new one ripped?

Investigations against Clinton & Nixon were behind closed doors.

Quit whining.
They interviewed Meadows and he said that-no leak. Why are you hung up on whining? Is someone telling you that at home? The last time I heard it used that much, it was workers to 18 year olds-"So what if you can't vote, go to Viet Nam and shut up". Were you one of them?

You voted for the draft dodging, veteran hating piece of shit Trump. Not me.
You misunderstood the question-reread it.

Yeah, that's what the puppet masters told you, huh?

The difference between Nixon and Trump is Nixon left evidence of a crime; a real crime, if you know what that is. They did not drag people into a secret room to interrogate them in search of a crime.

It's the same thing that happened in the Russia investigation. No real probable cause to conduct it, because the left doesn't need any evidence of anything. 2 years and 45 million dollars later, They came up with what they had in the beginning--nothing.
Here is the relevant history of watergate, showing how initial interviews were behind closed doors.

The ukraine-call whistleblower has already been corroborated by interviews. Suspending of ukraine aid has been demonstrated to be connected to requests to investigation of political opponents.

Just like the Mueller investigation was kicked off by Papadouplous bragging, the Mueller investigation has shown that Russia interfered with our election, and faced massive obstruction, preventing a complete investigation.

What obstruction was that which interfered in a two year investigation? Nothing Trump did, that's for certain.

Russia may have interfered in our election, just like Hussein did in Israel's election. But that doesn't mean it changed any votes, nor is there evidence that Trump or his associates were behind it. Mueller stated that pretty clearly.

Watergate was not an impeachment inquiry. It was an investigation. The transcript of Trump's call with Ukraine is available for all to see, and nowhere in that conversation did Trump ever once mention an ultimatum.
Obama did not interfere. You continue to lie to support the criminality of your orange buddy.

The fact is that a radio station that receives US funding came out against certain Israeli politicians. You really need to quit lying.

As for the phone call, rent a few mob movies.
You are starting to lose it. He did not say anything inflammatory. Calm down.

Really. Because Trump did not say " You do this or we will cut off funding", you thonk there was no threat?

Really.

If a thug comes up to you & a ks you for a favor and then says "you have a lovely family. It would be sad oif anything happened to them.", you would not feel threatened?

We have testimoney that Trump was withholding funding unless the Ukraine President said he was investigating Biden.

I would think that even a total dumbass like you can see the problem. You can't see it because it must be too dark up Trump's ass.
You are producing a whole narrative in your head-stick to what the transcript said-that is the evidence-of nothing.

The difference between Nixon and Trump is Nixon left evidence of a crime; a real crime, if you know what that is. They did not drag people into a secret room to interrogate them in search of a crime.

It's the same thing that happened in the Russia investigation. No real probable cause to conduct it, because the left doesn't need any evidence of anything. 2 years and 45 million dollars later, They came up with what they had in the beginning--nothing.
Here is the relevant history of watergate, showing how initial interviews were behind closed doors.

The ukraine-call whistleblower has already been corroborated by interviews. Suspending of ukraine aid has been demonstrated to be connected to requests to investigation of political opponents.

Just like the Mueller investigation was kicked off by Papadouplous bragging, the Mueller investigation has shown that Russia interfered with our election, and faced massive obstruction, preventing a complete investigation.

Your're looking up history, I lived thru it. I hated Nixon and hoped they would treat him the way Trump is being treated now. But they didn't, the press and the Democrats were fair. I understand you hate Trump and feel the way I felt-but it wasn't right then and it isn't right now. Open the hearings to the public-we have a right to see what our government is doing.
Nixon did not act like a spoiled 5 year old, did not lie every day, was not scamming the office for personal gain, did not assault women, Did not call people childish names, acted like an adult.
All that is irrelevant-you see that because you hate him-I see the anti-politician I waited decades for. The only real question is, do you think Trump is being treated fairly? Is that how YOU would want to be treated?

If I acted like Trump, I would get the same treatment.
Again with the question dodging. I did not believe in the TDS other posters talked about, until I started reading your posts-you got it BAD! Come back when you can control your emotions.

Your're looking up history, I lived thru it. I hated Nixon and hoped they would treat him the way Trump is being treated now. But they didn't, the press and the Democrats were fair. I understand you hate Trump and feel the way I felt-but it wasn't right then and it isn't right now. Open the hearings to the public-we have a right to see what our government is doing.
Nixon did not act like a spoiled 5 year old, did not lie every day, was not scamming the office for personal gain, did not assault women, Did not call people childish names, acted like an adult.
All that is irrelevant-you see that because you hate him-I see the anti-politician I waited decades for. The only real question is, do you think Trump is being treated fairly? Is that how YOU would want to be treated?

In the good old days they'd take a crook like trump to a tall oak tree and hang his thieving self
You men like...a lynching? That is what Trump has been saying-thank you.

What obstruction was that which interfered in a two year investigation? Nothing Trump did, that's for certain.

Russia may have interfered in our election, just like Hussein did in Israel's election. But that doesn't mean it changed any votes, nor is there evidence that Trump or his associates were behind it. Mueller stated that pretty clearly.

Watergate was not an impeachment inquiry. It was an investigation. The transcript of Trump's call with Ukraine is available for all to see, and nowhere in that conversation did Trump ever once mention an ultimatum.
Obama did not interfere. You continue to lie to support the criminality of your orange buddy.

The fact is that a radio station that receives US funding came out against certain Israeli politicians. You really need to quit lying.

Really. Because Trump did not say " You do this or we will cut off funding", you thonk there was no threat?

Really.

If a thug comes up to you & a ks you for a favor and then says "you have a lovely family. It would be sad oif anything happened to them.", you would not feel threatened?

We have testimoney that Trump was withholding funding unless the Ukraine President said he was investigating Biden.

I would think that even a total dumbass like you can see the problem. You can't see it because it must be too dark up Trump's ass.

"Nice army base you've got here Colonel. Would be a shame if something were to ah.... happen to it.
Fings break, don't they? Oh see, when my bruvver's unhappy he breaks fings"
TDS much?

Really.

"Nice army base you've got here Colonel. Would be a shame if something were to ah.... happen to it.
Fings break, don't they? Oh see, when my bruvver's unhappy he breaks fings"
TDS much?

Translate for Deplorables and Shitheads? Yeah, quite a lot.

Obama did care very much

The Cocksucker in Chief didn't care at all about anything except helping Hillary win... to cover up the truth about the only President we ever had who spent two terms

HIDDEN IN THE CLOSET
Hidden??? Dumps school records ,Trumps banking records, Trumps tax records ,,,,Hiding many from answering subpoenas The great deceiver a true pos, a republican But I repeat myself

In the good old days they'd take a crook like trump to a tall oak tree and hang his thieving self
come on 3rd You know you'd like to see trump hanging from a tree

Exactly.

Obama did care very much. It was mcconnell and the republicans who didn't care.

When Obama went to them and asked them to join him in speaking out about it, mcconnell refused.

McConnell not only refused to join a bipartisan statement condemning Russian interference, he threatened, in the case of any such statement coming from the Obama administration, to denounce it as partisan interference in the election.

That didn't prevent the slime ball from then turning around and claiming the Obama administration somehow "emboldened" the Russian efforts he refused even to denounce.

Last edited:

Again with the question dodging. I did not believe in the TDS other posters talked about, until I started reading your posts-you got it BAD! Come back when you can control your emotions.
hard to control emotions when you have idiots supporting this pos in our WH

Hidden??? Dumps school records ,Trumps banking records, Trumps tax records ,

The Cocksucker Administration had its corrupt IRS audit Trump 8 straight years and found NOTHING.... nice try....

Cocksucker Obama keeps his AFFIRMATIVE ACTION "Transcripts" hidden in that SAME CLOSET because all say COUNTRY OF ORIGIN = KENYA

come on 3rd You know you'd like to see trump hanging from a tree
Next to Schiff and Pelosi, yes.

Some people even supported obama-can you believe that? But others STILL controlled their emotions-you sir, have TDS

Some people even supported obama-can you believe that? But others STILL controlled their emotions-you sir, have TDS
Like no other President, Donald trump has lied thousands of times to the American people. He had trashed our military veterans. He has trashed other who serve this country in government calling them human scum. He has done nothing but tear down. He has alienated our allies. He has bankrupted American farmers. His attack on our environmental will kill thousands of Americans.

He claims we have the best economy ever, yet our deficits skyrocket. What would you think if you sat on a Board of Directors of a company and you see record sales and major losses? You would question the management. Yet Trump has duped his feeble minded followers. So really, who has TDS? Those who can see the facts or those that worship the fat assed orange POS?

The Cocksucker Administration had its corrupt IRS audit Trump 8 straight years and found NOTHING.... nice try....

Cocksucker Obama keeps his AFFIRMATIVE ACTION "Transcripts" hidden in that SAME CLOSET because all say COUNTRY OF ORIGIN = KENYA

Wow, another birther.

The problem with the right wing is that they are uninformed, stupid people.

Forum List

Back