This Is News, Not Conspiracy Theory

The more relevant fact of the matter is that AGs in several states bypassed legislative bodies to change election rules and lacked the authority to do that.

What is even more disturbing is that these legislative bodies were largely Republican majorities. And they didn't even put up so much as a word against it, much less challenge them on it.

Focusing on auditing the elections is rather useless and only fruitful for the purpose of avoiding spotlighting the root screwery.

What is useful, however, is addresssing the actual problem. Addressing how they were able to bypass legislative bodies completely to basically change election rules outside the parameters of their authority. And that's what the culprits involved are really afraid of. It's why they want to keep the discussion premised on audits rather than the more relevant terms of controversy.

But it's too late. It won't be allowed to happen again.

Last edited:
The more relevant fact of the matter is that AGs in several states bypassed legislative bodies to change election rules and lacked the authority to do that.

What is even more disturbing is that these legislative bodies were largely Republican majorities. And they didn't even put up so much as a word against it, much less challenge them on it.

Focusing on auditing the elections is rather useless and only fruitful for the purpose of avoiding spotlighting the root screwery.

What is useful, however, is addresssing the actual problem. Addressing how they were able to bypass legislative bodies completely to basically change election rules outside the parameters of their authority. And that's what the culprits involved are really afraid of. It's why they want to keep the discussion premised on audits rather than the more relevant terms of controversy.

But it's too late. It won't be allowed to happen again.
What are AGs? Attorney generals? Who bypassed election laws or created them???

Please specifically list the changes you believe were changed or just provide a link if you can!

The reason I ask is because you are saying the changes made were not questioned by their legislators etc.

But that's not true on most of them is it? They did challenge the minor changes or modifications due to covid, or due to the mail system being sabotaged by Trump's crony at the post office, and they lost all of their suits all the way up to the PA supreme Court, except 1....if memory serves me....? Unless this was another one of the swing states??

....so I was wondering what these changes made to the election were, that were not challenged by the Republicans there? I do remember one or two etc. suits not brought until after the election and them wanting to nullify all votes related, but the court turned their requests down because they never took the challenge up before the election, with ample time to do so.....but I do not remember if it was the state of PA or not? Basically I guess it's hard to keep them straight because there were so many challenges and complaints by all the Rs in swing states.... :(

Last edited:
What are AGs? Who bypassed election laws or created them???

Please specifically list the changes you believe were changed or just provide a link if you can!

The reason I ask is because you are saying the changes made were not questioned by their legislators etc.

But that's not true on most of them. They did challenge the minor changes or modifications due to covid, or due to the mail system being sabotaged by Trump's crony at the post office, and they lost all of their suits all the way up to the PA supreme Court, except 1....if memory serves me....

....so I was wondering what these changes made to the election were, that were not challenged by the Republicans there? I do remember one or two suits not brought until after the election and them wanting to nullify all votes related, but the court turned their requests down because they never took the challenge up before the election, with ample time to do so.....but I do not remember if it was the state of PA?
One question. Right from the start there was 0 cooperation in any investigation. Why was that if there was no fraud?

What are AGs? Who bypassed election laws or created them???
The election laws were changed by the secretary of state in many instances. That's what I meant to say. And this is blatantly unconstitutional. And this was particularly germane to PA, in fact. Dunno why I said Attorney General. I think because it was still stuck in my mind from reading an earlier post.

Here's a relevant link.

Anyway, I have to jump off here for the night. I have other things to do. Have a good nioght, C4All.

The election laws were changed by the secretary of state in many instances. That's what I meant to say. And this is blatantly unconstitutional. And this was particularly germane to PA, in fact. Dunno why I said Attorney General. I think because it was still stuck in my mind from reading an earlier post.

Here's a relevant link.

Anyway, I have to jump off here for the night. I have other things to do. Have a good nioght, C4All.
The AG are not prosecuting the people that they could be. There are people in WI and AZ. who could be arrested. They want none of this to get to a court.

The AG are not prosecuting the people that they could be. There are people in WI and AZ. who could be arrested. They want none of this to get to a court.
cry-bully.gif

Forum List

Back