This is no witch hunt and there are no spies

You are a fool or a Zealot, probably a combination of both…

The whole Russian thing is all liberal Bull Shit.

If the situations were reversed and Bush had

Spied on and tried to Sabotage obama, we

are all sure you wouldn’t have a problem with it…

You liberals are all so full of Shit.
All of those things are lies made up by the Great tRumpkin. Not one single word of truth in the whole mess, just like most of the rest of his statements.

Like all liberals, you are full of Shit...
View attachment 195522

I would think you cuss a lot...……….
Except that I don't. I don't require profanity to craft a decent putdown either. The constant stream of it pouring form the collective conservative mouth here reminds me of an overflowing septic system.

Are you ever stupid…..

The overflowing septic system is the dumacratic party.

So you don’t use profanity to craft your Bull Shit.

We all know it’s still Bull Shit..

All of those things are lies made up by the Great tRumpkin. Not one single word of truth in the whole mess, just like most of the rest of his statements.

Over twenty something people either indicted, guilty, or are cooperating witnesses, while many more charges and indictments are on the way.

Would you care to explain to us with actual debatable facts, exactly how this is just "Liberal bs"? And if you do not, or cannot, I guess you're just a sour, hateful human being who would rather let lies get in the way of truthful debate. Because the facts that represent the truth, aren't the facts you want to see.

Sure thing dip shit….

Obongo and billary saw the threat of Trump.

So billarys campaign paid for the fake Russian

Dossier to try and smear trump.

They used this to illegally get the Fisa warrant.

As a result everything that followed was illegal…

Obongo got caught spying on Trump and lying about it.

Obongo got caught using the irs against his political foes.

Obongo got caught using the doj against his political foes.

Obongo got caught using the fbi against his political foes.

Obongo got caught using the cia against his political foes.

hillary cheated crazy bernie….

You liberals all lie and cheat and no one believes your lying media.

Trump has exposed you for the snakes you are…………
I see. So you did finally decide to let lies get in your way. Got it.

You seem confused....
I'm not confused about your lies. There was no "spying on the campaign", there is no such thing as a "fake dossier", there were no "illegal FISA warrants". All of these things are lies. No one from your Sheep herd has presented any intelligent rebuttals to prove these claims of yours. You present nothing that has any debatable value. This is just gross failure on your part.

Over twenty something people either indicted, guilty, or are cooperating witnesses, while many more charges and indictments are on the way.

Would you care to explain to us with actual debatable facts, exactly how this is just "Liberal bs"? And if you do not, or cannot, I guess you're just a sour, hateful human being who would rather let lies get in the way of truthful debate. Because the facts that represent the truth, aren't the facts you want to see.

Sure thing dip shit….

Obongo and billary saw the threat of Trump.

So billarys campaign paid for the fake Russian

Dossier to try and smear trump.

They used this to illegally get the Fisa warrant.

As a result everything that followed was illegal…

Obongo got caught spying on Trump and lying about it.

Obongo got caught using the irs against his political foes.

Obongo got caught using the doj against his political foes.

Obongo got caught using the fbi against his political foes.

Obongo got caught using the cia against his political foes.

hillary cheated crazy bernie….

You liberals all lie and cheat and no one believes your lying media.

Trump has exposed you for the snakes you are…………
I see. So you did finally decide to let lies get in your way. Got it.

You seem confused....
I'm not confused about your lies. There was no "spying on the campaign", there is no such thing as a "fake dossier", there were no "illegal FISA warrants". All of these things are lies. No one from your Sheep herd has presented any intelligent rebuttals to prove these claims of yours. You present nothing that has any debatable value. This is just gross failure on your part.

Your Fake News has filled your head full of Shit....

You lefties are Nazis.

Just wait, unlike your fake Russian bs....

There was real collusion and criminal acts on your side...

The truth will come out..

It has got to suck to be you...

You are a fool or a Zealot, probably a combination of both…

The whole Russian thing is all liberal Bull Shit.

If the situations were reversed and Bush had

Spied on and tried to Sabotage obama, we

are all sure you wouldn’t have a problem with it…

You liberals are all so full of Shit.
She's a fucking nut.

Jessica123 thinks truthmatters... If yaknowhatImean
omg of course she does.
hahahahahaha

View attachment 195522

Except that I don't. I don't require profanity to craft a decent putdown either. The constant stream of it pouring form the collective conservative mouth here reminds me of an overflowing septic system.

Are you ever stupid…..

Lol, you even said that with a straight face!

Are you the next Whitehouse press secretary?

View attachment 195522

Are you ever stupid…..

You know, you are displaying an embarrassingly low, third grade level of debating skills here.
The sweat equity with you isn't worth my time. You debate from such a low platform, that boredom finally sets in.

It might be prudent to wait for the upcoming IG Report before making any bold statements. LikeTrump has no path to 270. They come back to haunt you.

View attachment 195522

Are you ever stupid…..

You know, you are displaying an embarrassingly low, third grade level of debating skills here.
The sweat equity with you isn't worth my time. You debate from such a low platform, that boredom finally sets in.
Lol, you are trying to imitate my posting style.

Ain't that cute!

People don't get convicted and plead guility in a fuckking witch hunt.

The only witch hunt is the one Trump is attempting to pull.
Yeah, used to they would just burn them alive or hold them under water until they drowned.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.
James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid.

Except that isn't what he said stupid. This is exactly what I am talking about. Anyone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows exactly what Clapper is saying, and what he is talking about. You are the cultist Trump idiot we have been talking about.

If he did say that, you'd see the quote. Instead, someone uploads a You-Tube video with a title and that is what they rely on.

He admitted the FBI put spies in the Trump campaign and that they were spying. He lied about who they were spying on (trying to cover his ass). If they were spying on Russians, why did they use a fake dossier on TRUMP to obtain the FISA warrant? One only need look at the anti-Trump emails between FBI officials to know the target of their spying was TRUMP. No one (except some of you sycophants) is stupid enough to believe they would insert spies into their opponents campaign to "protect" him. If they were trying to "protect" him, why didn't they TELL HIM about it? You think you can help the Obama administration criminals cover their asses by going on a message board and parrot their bullshit? You think pretending they're not criminals is gonna keep them out of jail? When they do the perp walk, my bet is that you will disappear into the tall grass for several months like you did after Hillary lost the election.

James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid.

Except that isn't what he said stupid. This is exactly what I am talking about. Anyone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows exactly what Clapper is saying, and what he is talking about. You are the cultist Trump idiot we have been talking about.

He admitted they had a spy in the Trump campaign, you fucking idiot. But he doesn't like the word "spy". lol

World class stupidity certainly does run deep with Trump's Sheep herd.

This is the kind of response we get when you have no rebuttal.

Nope. It's the same kinda response we would give someone who insisted the sky was purple. You just can't rebut crazy sometimes.

You don't seem to be able to rebut anything. Sniping is all you have.

He admitted they had a spy in the Trump campaign, you fucking idiot. But he doesn't like the word "spy". lol
Nope. It's the same kinda response we would give someone who insisted the sky was purple. You just can't rebut crazy sometimes.
Don't you read? I already explained that.

Thanks for confirming.

Why don’t Americans know Mueller probe has led to convictions?

Don the Con has been very successful in changing the message to attacking law enforcement and labeling the investigation as a witch hunt, and creating false stories about spies. First, there are many witches who have already either plead guilty, indicted, or have become cooperating witnesses against key players in this criminal investigation, implicating family members as well. Definitely not a witch hunt. That is a lie. So, Trump Sheep, get a grip on reality. Second, there has been zero evidence that this informant is nothing more than an informant, and not a spy. So, all you Trump cultists can put a sock in that fake scandal as well.

And by the way, save us all the conjecture in your counter arguments, unless you can produce evidence to the contrary.

We also have breaking news about Don Jr. being wire tapped that discovered that there were conversations/meetings by Don Jr. with Russians who has recently been caught lying about those meetings ever taken place. And yet, the Right cries "witch hunt". Lol! From which planet do you have to be from, to be that stupid, to believe this is a witch hunt? Reports: A new concern for Donald Trump Jr.

Like I said in previous threads, this was/is a massive conspiracy on multiple fronts.

You can believe this is fantasy all you like. But in the end, a lot of people are going to jail who were directly or indirectly involved into multiple different crimes, where most, if not all go back to Russia meddling into our election, with multiple players. And they were more than willing to get help in any way they could.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.

That is just plain silly.

Fo Shizzle.

Thanks for confirming.
Confirming what? That you can't read?

Thanks for confirming.
No, confirming (3 times now) that you have nothing but adolescent insults and childish quips.

Thanks for confirming.
No, confirming (3 times now) that you have nothing but adolescent insults and childish quips.
Lol, you've got no idea what you are talking about. Believe me, if/when I decide to insult you there will be no doubt.

Forum List

Back