This is no witch hunt and there are no spies

Lol, you've got no idea what you are talking about. Believe me, if/when I decide to insult you there will be no doubt.

Why would anyone believe you? That would be entirely irrational. Stalinists have no honor or integrity.
Stalinist?

Dude, you need to stop talking outta yer ass.

:lol:

Poor little Oppressive; hates it when normals call him out for what he is, a Stalinist....
Lol, nope. I'm amused because you have no idea what you are talking about.

People don't get convicted and plead guility in a fuckking witch hunt.

The only witch hunt is the one Trump is attempting to pull.
Name the convictions and then show us how they pertain to the witch hunt.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.
James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid.

Except that isn't what he said stupid. This is exactly what I am talking about. Anyone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows exactly what Clapper is saying, and what he is talking about. You are the cultist Trump idiot we have been talking about.

Clapper lies everytime his lips move. There is no DENYING that there was a decision between him and the FBI to INSERT INFORMANTS in amongst the Trump Campaign. The distinction between an informant and a spy doesn't mean a load of crap in this case.

Listen carefully and follow along because in the Intel world there's a TECHnical difference.

In FACT the argument that they inserted INFORMANTS into the campaign is even worse. Because AN INFORMANT is a spy who was ALREADY PART of the organization under scrutiny. A SPY is someone you INSERT into an organization. The folks mentioned as spying on the Trump campaign were NOT PART of the Trump campaign. That MAKES THEM SPIES...

Clapper is lying to SAVE his sorry ass. It's a matter of time until the names come out and we find that this foolish monkey-wrenching of an opposition campaign in an election is the LARGEST abuse EVER of our Intel orgs and the FBI..

Obama should be perp-walked into Leavenworth prison for what he did to our FBI and DOJ.

When Obama said he was going to fundementally change this nation, that is when he knew that things would have to be corrupt in order to get it done. Susan Rice and the gang proved the corruption of the Obama administration, and what links it would go to in order to get the change wanted. Now what exactly was all the change he boasted about gonna be in the future ???? Hilly was set to continue it all onward, but oops she failed.

Why don’t Americans know Mueller probe has led to convictions?

Don the Con has been very successful in changing the message to attacking law enforcement and labeling the investigation as a witch hunt, and creating false stories about spies. First, there are many witches who have already either plead guilty, indicted, or have become cooperating witnesses against key players in this criminal investigation, implicating family members as well. Definitely not a witch hunt. That is a lie. So, Trump Sheep, get a grip on reality. Second, there has been zero evidence that this informant is nothing more than an informant, and not a spy. So, all you Trump cultists can put a sock in that fake scandal as well.

And by the way, save us all the conjecture in your counter arguments, unless you can produce evidence to the contrary.

We also have breaking news about Don Jr. being wire tapped that discovered that there were conversations/meetings by Don Jr. with Russians who has recently been caught lying about those meetings ever taken place. And yet, the Right cries "witch hunt". Lol! From which planet do you have to be from, to be that stupid, to believe this is a witch hunt? Reports: A new concern for Donald Trump Jr.

Like I said in previous threads, this was/is a massive conspiracy on multiple fronts.

You can believe this is fantasy all you like. But in the end, a lot of people are going to jail who were directly or indirectly involved into multiple different crimes, where most, if not all go back to Russia meddling into our election, with multiple players. And they were more than willing to get help in any way they could.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.

Jake, you're delusional

You don't seem to be able to rebut anything. Sniping is all you have.
Don't you read? I already explained that.
Thanks for confirming.
Confirming what? That you can't read?
No, confirming (3 times now) that you have nothing but adolescent insults and childish quips.
Lol, you've got no idea what you are talking about. Believe me, if/when I decide to insult you there will be no doubt.
Make that 4.

Don't you read? I already explained that.
Thanks for confirming.
No, confirming (3 times now) that you have nothing but adolescent insults and childish quips.
Make that 4.
Lol, all I can do is SMH at this point.

Why don’t Americans know Mueller probe has led to convictions?

Don the Con has been very successful in changing the message to attacking law enforcement and labeling the investigation as a witch hunt, and creating false stories about spies. First, there are many witches who have already either plead guilty, indicted, or have become cooperating witnesses against key players in this criminal investigation, implicating family members as well. Definitely not a witch hunt. That is a lie. So, Trump Sheep, get a grip on reality. Second, there has been zero evidence that this informant is nothing more than an informant, and not a spy. So, all you Trump cultists can put a sock in that fake scandal as well.

And by the way, save us all the conjecture in your counter arguments, unless you can produce evidence to the contrary.

We also have breaking news about Don Jr. being wire tapped that discovered that there were conversations/meetings by Don Jr. with Russians who has recently been caught lying about those meetings ever taken place. And yet, the Right cries "witch hunt". Lol! From which planet do you have to be from, to be that stupid, to believe this is a witch hunt? Reports: A new concern for Donald Trump Jr.

Like I said in previous threads, this was/is a massive conspiracy on multiple fronts.

You can believe this is fantasy all you like. But in the end, a lot of people are going to jail who were directly or indirectly involved into multiple different crimes, where most, if not all go back to Russia meddling into our election, with multiple players. And they were more than willing to get help in any way they could.

Jake, you're delusional
This thread, like the rest, is a true testament to the utter failure by the Trump Sheep to produce anything in the way of intelligent counter arguments. The best they can possibly come up with, is to attack the messenger. That's actually the best I could hope for really. When they have nothing, what else can they do?

Witch hunt, hoax, spies, no collusion, no obstruction! None of these buzz words are true.Why don’t Americans know Mueller probe has led to convictions?

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming.
Make that 4.
They have nothing to debate. Attack the messenger. That's it.

Thanks for confirming.
Make that 4.
Well you certainly can't aren't capable of making any valid points, that's for sure. And neither is the OP.

When you open an investigation under the auspices of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and then go after private citizens trying to dig up any dirt you can, what else do you call it? Do you have something more PC than "witch hunt"? That is a perfectly accurate name for Mueller's folly.

They have nothing to debate. Attack the messenger.
Except the fact that your FBI criminal buddies denied putting spies in the Trump campaign and have now been proven to have lied.
That is a lie by you. No such evidence exists. You are propping up a manufactured "nothing burger" with your own lies. Had you not been lying, you would have presented proof instead of false claims. At the end of the day, propping up Trump's national conversation with his own buzz words, that have been proven to be nothing more than lies, will have to give way to the truth, the evidence, and the rule of law.

Yea, Trump is totally innocent of a non-crime of "collusion."
Collusion = the crime of "conspiracy". Your ignorance on full display here. Lol! You folks are a trip.

Collusion is not conspiracy. Conspiracy is conspiracy. Conspiracy to do what? Collude? You can't have conspiracy to commit a non crime. No such thing exists.

Your lack of the basic understanding of the legal system is hilarious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back