This is the oath doctors have to take now

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It is no longer an oath to preserve life and do no harm, especially with the push for abortion rights, no, no, no.

Instead, it is an oath of wokeism, anything from promising to fight climate change to fighting white racism and colonialism, etc.

It reminds me of soldiers in Nazi Germany taking an oath to defend their supreme leader at all costs, but now their cult is no longer a cult of personality, but of ideology.

1665679915055.png

Sorry, but that's not the Hypocratic Oath, which is the oath a doctor takes.

That looks like some oath specific to the graduates of that particular class at that particular university. Outside of that university campus, it's pretty meaningless...

That looks like some oath specific to the graduates of that particular class at that particular university. Outside of that university campus, it's pretty meaningless...

It shows indoctrination and intent.

And it shows not to get any care from someone graduating in that class.

It's the new Hypocrite Oath, the Bidung Admin is hoping no one will notice.

I'd bet a nice shiny new nickel that the Biden administration had exactly nothing to do with this...
The seeds of this sort of thing were sown once Leftists took over academia and the media and corporate life.

Joe Biden, on the other hand, does his best everyday not to crap himself. For him, that is a successful day.

So yea, I see your point.

Done with the so-called "doctors". The medicine I use is what was in use in the 19th century and centuries before that.

Forum List

Back