This is the 'Toilet' That AOC Was Told Immigrant Detainees Drink From

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It is a one unit toilet/sink that is standard across US detention facilities.

I heard it on the Rush radio show because all my country stations play rap crap.

66144883_10216329751729053_7362274961316118528_n.jpg

I heard it on the Rush radio show because all my country stations play rap crap.

I wonder if they were climbing on the toilet to piss and shit in the sink.

They may have heard we call it "The Throne" in this country.

I continue to be amazed Nancy P hasn't stifled her yet. I am thinking extreme pressure to shut her mouth is being applied all the time--and the pressure may be growing.

I have little respect for Nancy P but will say this, she's a tough old broad. She can apply pressure, I'm sure, like no one else.

I would not want to be getting drinking water right above the toilet. It would be kind of okay to wash up after pissing or pooping.

Nobody with a lick of sense believed that crap

Yup and those toilet combo's have been around for decades. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows AOC lied her ass off.

All any doubter have to do is take a trip to the detention center and see for themselves. They would see how full of shit that POS is.

What a grand standing whacko.

So, collusion, Trump is a racist, jussie smollet, fake news about kids in cages, fake crying over an empty parking lot from Ms 174k per year which is too little for her, fake concentration camps, and now false claims about drinking out of toilets.

Meanwhile, the economy thrives, which was not supposed to happen after the democrats overwhelmingly said the Trump economy would tank in the first year....

And yet the left..

Do you know they still believe jussie? They actually attacked chris rock for making fun of the faggot lying negro.

They still believe him and they think cortez is brilliant.

The war cannot start soon enough.

On my way now to piss on a liberal's grave.

I wonder if they were climbing on the toilet to piss and shit in the sink.

They may have heard we call it "The Throne" in this country.

Dont laugh.
Back in my working days the mexican clean up guys were pissing in the hand wash station.
wf2608_highres.jpg

Had a lot of fun with these guys. Once they learned it was a hand wash station they had to figure out the foot bar to turn on the water.
They'd step up to wash their hands and we'd take our foot off the bar,it took these dumbfucks weeks to figure out.

AOC too fucking stupid to distinguish a water fountain from a toilet. This is your representative in Congress, NY!
She is a gift to the conservative movement.

Somebody show Alexandria Ocasio Cortez the flusher on that "toilet". I'm not sure she is fully familiar with it.

Forum List

Back