This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

LANDING GEAR WAS PLANTED BY GOVERNMENT RETARDS

Was 9/11 landing gear hidden on purpose?

"The odds of it entering that space at exactly that angle that would permit it to squeeze in there ... it had to come in at almost precisely the right angle," a police spokesman told The New York Times. Investigators are considering the possibility that it was deliberately stuck in the spot, CNN reports.

"We are also looking into a possibility it was lowered by a rope," said NYPD commissioner Raymond Kelly, who noted that some rope seemed to be wrapped up in the landing gear.

I rest my case...........
Please rest your case on Ratty.

He deserves to be squashed for all his juvenile, silly cartoons.

3ofsf3.jpg

'
3ofsf3.jpg

Well, at least it's not a cartoon or picture of a doll !

Congratulations on one small step upward from your usual mental degradation.

Good looking guy, too!

Not as ruggedly handsome and American as Alfred E. Neuman, my eponymous avatar, but still....

'
16_foot_hole_pentagon.jpg

How clever of that jumbo airliner to make such a small hole, and fit into it, without knocking over those reels of cable so close to the entry hole!!

Of course, if the entry hole had been made by a penetrating missile, rather than an airliner.... · ·
images

Keep telling yourself that.......A missile would not have moved that generator then go into the building...
The generator?

Ah, how well your handlers in the military conditioned you to believe Authority without question!!

The following picture was taken within minutes of the missile hitting the Pentagon.

Note the forward location of the generator unit, on the extreme right of the picture; it will be moved during the night, for a propaganda photo-op.

genloc.jpg

Here, the trailer/generator is seen on fire. If the engine of the hypothetical airliner had been low enough to the ground to knock that ground-level hole in the fence, then the "wing" would have been low enough to smash full into the trailer/generator -- which would have caused far more damage to the trailer/generator than is seen.

tg_fmkneel.jpg

Last edited:
It was moved when part of the plane that then hit the wall moved it. And that is simple observation not government handlers, or tricks of the camera it is visible evidence..... How stupid are you? Or how stupid do you think I am?

'
How lucky it was that the walls collapsed 15 minutes after the missile entry -- well, luck, or pre-positioned explosives!!

With pictures like this, some people have even been conned into thinking the entry hole was 40 feet or more wide, rather than 16 or 18 feet !!

pelouse.jpg

Suppose the brain-dead American public didn't have television-fried brains, and had seen the real situation immediately after the entry :

fireball.JPG

Oh, look at the still upright reels of cable!! They show up so well against the flame, don't they?

Or they might have seen THIS!

hole07.jpg

Those undamaged reels of cable are excellently placed to be a reliable point of reference, aren't they?

Last edited:
How far from the building are those cable reels? What makes you believe for a minute that the Pentagon officials (Being military and all that) or any self respecting contractor would leave cable reels in such a haphazard position?

'
Come, come, Ollie !!

Even the Encyclopedia Britannica recognized the value of military "method" by ranking intelligence (in descending order):

Intelligence, Human

Intelligence, Animal

Intelligence, Military

'
16_foot_hole_pentagon.jpg

How clever of that jumbo airliner to make such a small hole, and fit into it, without knocking over those reels of cable so close to the entry hole!!

Of course, if the entry hole had been made by a penetrating missile, rather than an airliner.... · ·
images

It's only a circle on a picture :).

'
How lucky it was that the walls collapsed 15 minutes after the missile entry -- well, luck, or pre-positioned explosives!!

With pictures like this, some people have even been conned into thinking the entry hole was 40 feet or more wide, rather than 16 or 18 feet !!

pelouse.jpg

Suppose the brain-dead American public didn't have television-fried brains, and had seen the real situation immediately after the entry :

fireball.JPG

Oh, look at the still upright reels of cable!! They show up so well against the flame, don't they?

Or they might have seen THIS!

hole07.jpg

Those undamaged reels of cable are excellently placed to be a reliable point of reference, aren't they?
lol! can you present any evidence proving those reels are in there original positions and are undamaged it looks to me as if that where they ended up.
no one who uses those type of reels would arrange them in such a haphazard manner.
as for POR.. it's meaningless, you'd have to prove they were placed there for that purpose.
LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER "OBERVATIONS" THEY HAVE NO BASIS IN FACT.

can you present any evidence proving those reels are in there original positions and are undamaged it looks to me as if that where they ended up.
They are close to the outside wall. What! You think the blast would have pushed them toward the building?! And kept them upright?!

no one who uses those type of reels would arrange them in such a haphazard manner.
That is a silly comment. How would you know?

LIKE SO MANY OF YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT, THEY HAVE NO BASIS IN LOGIC.

can you present any evidence proving those reels are in there original positions and are undamaged it looks to me as if that where they ended up.
They are close to the outside wall. What! You think the blast would have pushed them toward the building?! And kept them upright?!

That is a silly comment. How would you know?

LIKE SO MANY OF YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT, THEY HAVE NO BASIS IN LOGIC.
funny how every ct nut say's that every time their ass is in a crack.
my first line has no ambiguities.. do you have any proof refuting the question.
2.how would I know I've used that type of reel many times they weigh several tons even when empty. what blast? no explosives or explosive residue was ever found..

Forum List

Back