This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

what blast? no explosives or explosive residue was ever found..
You are claiming that the cement and stone wall was not blasted to fragments when the missile hit the building? The rubble can be clearly seen in photos.

But you do seem to have made a small step toward rational scepticism. You appear to recognize that the government can tamper with evidence, since in denying a blast, you are rejecting the miserable ploy made by the government when it released these scraps of video:

ten_per_second.gif

Of course, what you should have seen was something like this:

170506doctored.gif

So, Mr. Wacky-Official-Conspiracy-Theory-Devotee, it is you who is in the cleft stick. Either there was a blast, which you have denied, OR the official government video has been doctored. And when you have admitted that much govt. falsification, who knows how far it extended?

You are claiming that the cement and stone wall was not blasted to fragments when the missile hit the building? The rubble can be clearly seen in photos.

But you do seem to have made a small step toward rational scepticism. You appear to recognize that the government can tamper with evidence, since in denying a blast, you are rejecting the miserable ploy made by the government when it released these scraps of video:

ten_per_second.gif

170506doctored.gif

So, Mr. Wacky-Official-Conspiracy-Theory-Devotee, it is you who is in the cleft stick. Either there was a blast, which you have denied, OR the official government video has been doctored. And when you have admitted that much govt. falsification, who knows how far it extended?
I think you need to learn to read I made it clear there was no missile and the bits you yammer about were caused by the plane colliding with the pentagon.
the clip you claim to be fake or evidence of a missile is the best proof you're talking out your ass. if a missile was used where the fuck is the high speed blast wave.

ten_per_second.gif

170506doctored.gif

While every other conspiritard on the internet is arguing about which side of the Citgo station Flight 77 flew over, you're still clinging to the missle story.

Congrats on your effort to stay stuck in 2002. :thup:

'
Yup, Ollie, you have to get real close to the walls of the building before you start seeing the fragments of cement, stone facing, window shards and corrugated iron shed shattered by the penetrating missile which hit the Pentagon.

Why are you telling me? I'm not your oculist.

ask him to explain where the luggage,the bodies and the tail section are then if he sees the wreakage of an airliner that you see from a normal airliner then if he is so sure he sees it.:lmao::lmao: and aks him why the spokepeople for that airliner have said thats not a wreckage of a boeing 757. let him know saying they are wrong about that is like saying a mechanic is wrong about a car being low on gasoline and the lady of the household is an expert.:cuckoo: I would be he has me on ignore.

He got frustrated with me years ago when i cornered him with facts about 9/11 he could nopt refute.he got frustrated he could not counter them and called me names and ran off and has had me on ignore ever since.:D

No one runs from you, Princess. They quickly learn you are a mindless chimp and move on to more adult conversation ... that which is way over your pinhead.
Even your CT comrades have astoundingly little respect for the adolescent silliness that oozes from your keyboard.

He's on ignore because 1; he doesn't add anything to any discussion, and 2; because he thinks that the person with the most smilies on their posts is the winner.

ten_per_second.gif

170506doctored.gif

The doctored photo is at the top dumbass. Why do you think there are so many frames missing?:cuckoo:

The doctored photo is at the top dumbass. Why do you think there are so many frames missing?:cuckoo:
So you are now aware that the government has doctored evidence !!

Congratulations on your movement from darkness into light !!

ten_per_second.gif

170506doctored.gif

sorry but no the top first angle is not doctored
the second angle (bottom) is doctored.
it's been slowed down and the plane was added
fyi both those recorders/ cameras shot one frame per second .
depending on what format the fps varies ( 24p, 25p, and 30p.)
so that clip is missing 23, 24,or 29 frames
at best you're seeing 1/25 to 1/29 of what happened.
either way it a fuel explosion from a jet not a high or incendiary charge in a missile war head.

ten_per_second.gif

I think you need to learn to read I made it clear there was no missile and the bits you yammer about were caused by the plane colliding with the pentagon.
the clip you claim to be fake or evidence of a missile is the best proof you're talking out your ass. if a missile was used where the fuck is the high speed blast wave.

10713280-political-bullshit-stamp.jpg

"were caused by the plane colliding with the pentagon"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

Last edited:

ten_per_second.gif

"the plane colliding with the pentagon"

the irony ..the irony !
bahahahahahahahaha!
ok shit head, provide one shred of credible evidence of missile parts, explosive residue or any other proof a missile was used. if it comes from any source that has TRUTH OR 911 OR FOR 911 TRUTH IN THE TITLE it will be considered bullshit ..and be for entertainment purposes only..
also no info wars shit either that stuff is soo wrong it makes me shoot soda through my nose laughing, kinda like you !

Last edited:

ten_per_second.gif

170506doctored.gif

for a really belly busting laugh check out numan's source sites Transcending the Matrix Control System

http://www.sott.net/signs/pods/170506doctored.gif[/img]

the irony ..the irony !
bahahahahahahahaha!
ok shit head, provide one shred of credible evidence of missile parts, explosive residue or any other proof a missile was used. if it comes from any source that has TRUTH OR 911 OR FOR 911 TRUTH IN THE TITLE it will be considered bullshit ..and be for entertainment purposes only..

Hey shit head, I never said it was a missle.

Any source that claims that a "plane" struck the Pentagon on 9/11, by showing a few pieces of scrap or fake images of "the dead passengers" is considered BULLSHIT!

the irony ..the irony !
bahahahahahahahaha!

Any source that claims that a "plane" struck the Pentagon on 9/11, by showing a few pieces of scrap or fake images of "the dead passengers" is considered BULLSHIT!
so you have no proof that it was not a plane ..do you
also you have no proof of faked images or fake bodies ...do you?
the answers is no you don't
that means you based your opinion on bullshit speculation from people suffering the same delusions you are! now that's funny!
and very fucking stupid!

the irony ..the irony !
bahahahahahahahaha!

that means you based your opinion on bullshit speculation from people suffering the same delusions you are! now that's funny!
and very fucking stupid!

You do need to take into consideration who you are talking to............

and very fucking stupid!

You do need to take into consideration who you are talking to............
thanks (lol)
he is fractionally brighter then hand job..so I thought maybe a little logi.......what the hell am I saying!

Forum List

Back