This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

the irony ..the irony !
bahahahahahahahaha!
ok shit head, provide one shred of credible evidence of missile parts, explosive residue or any other proof a missile was used. if it comes from any source that has TRUTH OR 911 OR FOR 911 TRUTH IN THE TITLE it will be considered bullshit ..and be for entertainment purposes only..

Hey shit head, I never said it was a missle.

Any source that claims that a "plane" struck the Pentagon on 9/11, by showing a few pieces of scrap or fake images of "the dead passengers" is considered BULLSHIT!
so you have no proof that it was not a plane ..do you
also you have no proof of faked images or fake bodies ...do you?
the answers is no you don't
that means you based your opinion on bullshit speculation from people suffering the same delusions you are! now that's funny!
and very fucking stupid!

rottenecard_57214096_tj8fd8wfyc.png

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Hey dumbfuck, damn you're gullible. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What's funny and dilusional is you wanting to believe the "Official Story of 9/11" is true, accurate and factual that you will defend it if someone challenges it, by attacking someone else with more and more of your lies and disinformation, while trying to convince others it's the truth. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The Official Story is a lie.

Any source that claims that a "plane" struck the Pentagon on 9/11, by showing a few pieces of scrap or fake images of "the dead passengers" is considered BULLSHIT!
that means you based your opinion on bullshit speculation from people suffering the same delusions you are! now that's funny!
and very fucking stupid!

What's funny and dilusional is you wanting to believe the "Official Story of 9/11" is true, accurate and factual that you will defend it if someone challenges it, by attacking someone else with more and more of your lies and disinformation, while trying to convince others it's the truth. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Do you have a viable alternative, Princess?

Last edited:

and very fucking stupid!

just as I expected A whole lotta nothin'

two more farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9:
Yes, these Official Conspiracy Wackos never touch the inconsistencies already pointed out -- they just fall back of insults and red herrings.

It would be amusing, if it were not so pathetic and transparent.

Yes, these Official Conspiracy Wackos never touch the inconsistencies already pointed out -- they just fall back of insults and red herrings.

You have offered zero proof that the official reports are wrong. When you do so we might stop laughing.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

they are so stupid they have alzheimers diseace,they STILL make posts addressing me to this day actually thinking i read their b.S:D they cant seem to remember that i do that because they are on my ignore list and have been for years because they never have anything constructive to say and have to lie when they are cornered and cant refute facts which is what their bosses instruct them to do.

they will never address facts in videos CLAIMING they have been debunked yet like the chickenshit cowards they are,they run away with their tail between their legs anytime you ask them to refute the facts in them.:D

Like you said,pretty transparent so thats the only reply they are worthy of.lol.

Last edited:
You are claiming that the cement and stone wall was not blasted to fragments when the missile hit the building? The rubble can be clearly seen in photos.

But you do seem to have made a small step toward rational scepticism. You appear to recognize that the government can tamper with evidence, since in denying a blast, you are rejecting the miserable ploy made by the government when it released these scraps of video:

ten_per_second.gif

Of course, what you should have seen was something like this:

So, Mr. Wacky-Official-Conspiracy-Theory-Devotee, it is you who is in the cleft stick. Either there was a blast, which you have denied, OR the official government video has been doctored. And when you have admitted that much govt. falsification, who knows how far it extended?
I think you need to learn to read I made it clear there was no missile and the bits you yammer about were caused by the plane colliding with the pentagon.
the clip you claim to be fake or evidence of a missile is the best proof you're talking out your ass. if a missile was used where the fuck is the high speed blast wave.

10713280-political-bullshit-stamp.jpg

"were caused by the plane colliding with the pentagon"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

I know, look at you :)! What REAL proof do you have? Nothing? Great!

'
As well as being unobservant, either you supporters of the Official Wacko Conspiracy Theory are illiterate, or you are just spreading misinformation.

The clip which I posted showing what an airliner hitting the Pentagon would look like was this one! :

170506doctored.gif

The size and speed of the plane is not entirely accurate (the official claim is that it was moving at about the distance of two football fields per second), but it clearly indicates that the scene would have been very different from the video frames released by the government -- for, example, parts of the background would have been obscured which are not obscured in the government photos.

Two unobservant illiterates on this thread have claimed that I was referring to the officially released frames, which look nothing like an airliner hitting the Pentagon -- despite talking-heads on television trumpeting that they "clearly show the jumbo jet". I leave it to the dispassionate observer whether he or she sees anything like that in the frames below:

ten_per_second.gif

I would not be surprised if the government released doctored frames, but even in the frames which they did release, it looks much more like a missile coming in than the image of a jumbo jet arriving.

Last edited:

That's because there aren't any inconsistancies pointed out. that only exists in your deranged mind.

'
As well as being unobservant, either you supporters of the Official Wacko Conspiracy Theory are illiterate, or you are just spreading misinformation.

The clip which I posted showing what an airliner hitting the Pentagon would look like was this one! :

170506doctored.gif

The size and speed of the plane is not entirely accurate (the official claim is that it was moving at about the distance of two football fields per second), but it clearly indicates that the scene would have been very different from the video frames released by the government -- for, example, parts of the background would have been obscured which are not obscured in the government photos.

Two unobservant illiterates on this thread have claimed that I was referring to the officially released frames, which look nothing like an airliner hitting the Pentagon -- despite talking-heads on television trumpeting that they "clearly show the jumbo jet". I leave it to the dispassionate observer whether he or she sees anything like that in the frames below:

ten_per_second.gif

I would not be surprised if the government released doctored frames, but even in the frames which they did release, it looks much more like a missile coming in than the image of a jumbo jet arriving.

Obviously you have led a sheltered life and have never seen a missile hit a building. The explosion at the Pentagon no more resembles that of a missile strike than a grape resembles an apricot.

I see a fuel explosion. What is it that we are supposed to see other than what it was?

'

170506doctored.gif

ten_per_second.gif

I already covered this and you're soo0 wrong.

sorry but no the top first angle is not doctored
the second angle (bottom) is doctored.
it's been slowed down and the plane was added
fyi both those recorders/ cameras shot one frame per second .
depending on what format the fps varies ( 24p, 25p, and 30p.)
so that clip is missing 23, 24,or 29 frames
at best you're seeing 1/25 to 1/29 of what happened.
either way it a fuel explosion from a jet not a high or incendiary charge in a missile war head.

Last edited:
'

170506doctored.gif

ten_per_second.gif

Where is the missile?

'

170506doctored.gif

ten_per_second.gif

Where is the missile?
there is none. if a missile had been used it would never been targeted that low on the pentagon.
also if the imaginary launchers wanted maximum damage They would have armed it with a proximity sensor that would have been set it off before it hit the pentagon.
they want believe to was used like a cannon ball.

'

170506doctored.gif

ten_per_second.gif

Where is the missile?
there is none. if a missile had been used it would never been targeted that low on the pentagon.
also if the imaginary launchers wanted maximum damage They would have armed it with a proximity sensor that would have been set it off before it hit the pentagon.
they want believe to was used like a cannon ball.

They also would have targeted the missile to hit the walls in the center open-air area. Those walls aren't blast resistant, and they would have achieved far greater damage and casualties.

Forum List

Back