This is what I'm listening to :-)

Ok, you got me very enticed there mindful, thank you! That is music that people may love today, if done right! I'm on it...

Jake and his brother play Wipeout!!!!

Just want to add, if you like this stuff, Jake's brother Bruce, is obviously as talented as him. You should look him up. But Jake just has the bigger personality, not that he's cocky or anything, but he can just tell a story better for American audiences and is so likeable...

If you listen to the next song after that video, you may hear his lessons on how to strum. But save that for later for sure! and learn your chords first.

Last edited:
And he has all these videos to help you all learn the instrument of peace.

You can buy one as cheap as 29.99, But i wouldn't recommend that, that will destroy any dreams. Talk to me if you want recommendations under $100.

screw it, the lyrics so far are going...

Molly! You really don't look half bad!
Oh Molly! You really don't look that bad!
And Molly!
I really really want you bad!

That's just to keep my mind going on what should go next. :)

Yes, but 2nd question no, should I? I'm googling now

I see him. what should I listen to?

That was nuttin, i actually made that up immediately upon sitting down tonight, it took me a little longer to get a beat, and the molly lyrics and recording on my phone without messing up. And that's where we are so far! It will get better! I promise! I'm gonna go boogie woogie!

And once I do it in MIDI, I will have all instruments and no mistakes.

I played that song at Big Texan Steak House, and their rikkity old honky tonk piano! Half the keys didn't work! :)

I almost broke the piano!

Forum List

Back