This is what playing patticake with a thug gets you

I watched that the other day, it was hard to watch. The officers were being too easy with that shithead, and it cost one of them his life. They should have tased the living shit out of him early on and dragged him out of the car, instead of giving so many warnings.

I watched that the other day, it was hard to watch. The officers were being too easy with that shithead, and it cost one of them his life. They should have tased the living shit out of him early on and dragged him out of the car, instead of giving so many warnings.

I thought they were tazing the shit out of him?

I thought they were tazing the shit out of him?

They zapped him a couple times, but then they stopped and continued yelling at him to get out of the car.

And you leftist idiots want to defund and disarm police.

Non defensive shooting, even just the needless harming of a fellow American is right down to child molester level in my book. People like the shooter in the vid plain & simple have no redeemable qualities.

Forum List

Back