This is what the left has become

The Regressive Left doesn't like having the light shined on it. Too bad.

They've taken a great party and wrecked it. They are illiberal.
phwm3gf8o42qbwe.jpg
man_file_1067093_9racistrepublicantshirts.jpg

_91220163_453f96c2-724e-4dfa-9653-73deb8c3ea55.png
2e1bdff3354b58c6a5f98eb9cf8ebdd8.png
0*e2MsoYnG0JE-r0vl.jpg
Transparent deflection noted.

You helped put this guy in the White House, not me.

You've obviously missed, unsurprisingly, that this thread is about CONSERVATIVES crying about being offended by someone else's politically incorrect speech.

That hurts you cupcake?

No I am just laughing at how snowflakes have hurt your Fi Fi s:badgrin:

United Airlines Dragged And Beat A Passenger And They Are Still More Popular Than Trump

Things are so bad for Donald Trump that United Airlines can bloody and drag and a passenger off of one of their planes and they are still more popular than Trump according to a new poll.…

So this morning on the front page we have this thread, viciously broadbrushing liberals as some sort of haters for whatever was said on twitter,

and elsewhere you have a thread where the RWnuts are zealously championing and defending their own rights of their own versions of hate speech.

I think I'll have a coffee! lol
Easy up on the whiskey in the coffee though. Leftists are haters and highly intolerant, it's about as apparent as it can be. While not all of you LWnuts will take your temper tantrums to the streets, the rest of you support it. The leftist recognizes no authority but their own and has no use any longer for the democratic process.

So this morning on the front page we have this thread, viciously broadbrushing liberals as some sort of haters for whatever was said on twitter,

and elsewhere you have a thread where the RWnuts are zealously championing and defending their own rights of their own versions of hate speech.

I think I'll have a coffee! lol
Easy up on the whiskey in the coffee though. Leftists are haters and highly intolerant, it's about as apparent as it can be. While not all of you LWnuts will take your temper tantrums to the streets, the rest of you support it. The leftist recognizes no authority but their own and has no use any longer for the democratic process.

I thought free speech was essential to the democratic process.

There should be a separate forum for all these RW discussions about this imaginary 'left' that they obsess on.
Tissue?

Ironic coming from the guy who started a thread this morning crying over Obama stealing his lunch money.
College money bitch. Get your facts straight & stop lying.

If you went to school you'd know what a figure of speech was.

Forum List

Back