This is what Trump wants, to end HUD

If they don't like it let em go get a job. There are plenty out there. They can have two jobs.

Oh wait. I forgot. Why give up living on the tax payers money when no one forces you to. Never mind.
They have jobs, but don't get paid enough for food, rent, medical & utilities because government prints money causing inflation while subsidizing the outsourcing of their jobs.

Tough shit. I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet. If I can do it then so can every swinging dick and vagina in the country.
Bullshit! I have rented to families that it's impossible for them to live without help. There is no way they can pay for child care for the 5 children so the wife can work. So only he can & does work. The government demands the rental house meet code & have water, sewer & electric or DFS will take all the children away for tax payers to raise. His check don't cover rent & utilities. They heat the house by burning trash & free wood. Without government food, healthcare & charities they would starve, get sick & die.

So why did they have five children in the first place? Unless you were making six figures at one time, you had all those kids with the full knowledge taxpayers would be supporting them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Believe me everyone has lectured them on that point, but it can't be undone. Republicans won't allow abortion or forced sterilization. So now either the expensive state takes the children to live off the tax payers, or the parents get some help.

I have another tenant who's family was in an accident. The baby-daddy died, baby & mom injured. She lost job while attending funeral, caring for injured baby & healing herself. She now has a new job, that pays the rent & utility bills. To do that they need help with daycare, food, diapers & healthcare. The 2 children would be in expensive tax payer funded state care without government help.

Last edited:
The more than 135,000 low-income Georgia households that rely on the federal government’s vast system of affordable housing subsidies are beginning to feel the sting of the partisan budget impasse that has now stretched 34 days. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development furloughed roughly 95 percent of its employees, including most of its health and safety inspectors, according to the department’s contingency plan.

Key contacts at HUD, USDA and other federal agencies that provide seniors, the disabled, and the working poor with housing assistance aren’t responding to calls or emails.

Snip

The more than 135,000 low-income Georgia households that rely on the federal government’s vast system of affordable housing subsidies are beginning to feel the sting of the partisan budget impasse that has now stretched 34 days. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development furloughed roughly 95 percent of its employees, including most of its health and safety inspectors, according to the department’s contingency plan.

Key contacts at HUD, USDA and other federal agencies that provide seniors, the disabled, and the working poor with housing assistance aren’t responding to calls or emails.

Experts said more widespread hardship won’t begin until late February or March, when money for the housing choice voucher program, formerly known as Section 8, will begin to run out. That’s also when another critical funding stream for roughly 1.5 million low-income Georgians — the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, previously known as food stamps — is expected to run dry.

Funding for 960 households in 35 Georgia apartment complexes has already evaporated or will disappear by February, according to figures from the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC). Local experts and HUD data suggest the number of complexes that lost funding may be higher.

Shutdown now squeezing seniors, families in subsidized housing
-------------------------------------------------------

What about the US citizens that kill, just a shooting at a bank in Florida, that doesn't even make the news anymore, and we need a BIG BRAND NEW WALL.
Less negro's and mexicans here would be great! Sounds good to me!

So you are calling seniors and vets scum. Shame on you.

Oh fuck off, you know good and well that able bodied rotters on welfare are literally taking money from the elderly and Vets. Don't forget the money we have to dole out to illegal aliens. The American handicapped are also being screwed. Check your priorities.
Same healthy fuckers that keep parking in the handicapped space in front of Walmart.

If they don't like it let em go get a job. There are plenty out there. They can have two jobs.

Oh wait. I forgot. Why give up living on the tax payers money when no one forces you to. Never mind.
They have jobs, but don't get paid enough for food, rent, medical & utilities because government prints money causing inflation while subsidizing the outsourcing of their jobs.

Tough shit. I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet. If I can do it then so can every swinging dick and vagina in the country.
Bullshit! I have rented to families that it's impossible for them to live without help. There is no way they can pay for child care for the 5 children so the wife can work. So only he can & does work. The government demands the rental house meet code & have water, sewer & electric or DFS will take all the children away for tax payers to raise. His check don't cover rent & utilities. They heat the house by burning trash & free wood. Without government food, healthcare & charities they would starve, get sick & die.

So why did they have five children in the first place? Unless you were making six figures at one time, you had all those kids with the full knowledge taxpayers would be supporting them.

Believe me everyone has lectured them on that point, but it can't be undone. Republicans won't allow abortion or forced sterilization. So now either the expensive state takes the children to live off the tax payers, or the parents get some help.

I have another tenant who's family was in an accident. The baby-daddy died, baby & mom injured. She lost job while attending funeral, caring for injured baby & healing herself. She now has a new job, that pays the rent & utility bills. To do that they need help with daycare, food, diapers & healthcare. The 2 children would be in expensive tax payer funded state care without government help.

Well now you are presenting me with two different situations. I'm mostly conservative, and I have stated over and over again on USMB that getting fixed should be a requirement for receiving government aid. The left has called my idea Hitleresque and the right usually aggress with me. So I don't know where you get this notion the right is against sterilization.

I believe if you can't take care of your kids, the state should take the children. Many people have children for the sole purpose of getting more off the dole. If there was no reward in having children, maybe they'd stop having them.

The government does not subsidize outsourcing. That’s a liberal urban legend.

You LIE! Free trade means US workers & business get taxed while multi-nationals shop for no tax countries for corp HQ tax mailing address & cheap labor countries for manufacturing to sell tax free into the USA destroying local companies & jobs. The founders gave the US Gov constitutional tariff powers to level the playing field. The rich oligarchs corrupted our government & paid them to remove the tariffs.

No, they pay less in taxes than we pay for our exports. What do you think Trump is trying to fix now? The left are screaming bloody murder because Trump is trying to make our trade fairer and bring more work back to the US which seems to be working out.

Well now you are presenting me with two different situations. I'm mostly conservative, and I have stated over and over again on USMB that getting fixed should be a requirement for receiving government aid. The left has called my idea Hitleresque and the right usually aggress with me. So I don't know where you get this notion the right is against sterilization.

I believe if you can't take care of your kids, the state should take the children. Many people have children for the sole purpose of getting more off the dole. If there was no reward in having children, maybe they'd stop having them.
You have proven your ignorance. State institutional raised children turns more of them into unproductive criminals!!! They are better off with their loving parents. Having children ain't profitable or easier than a full time job. They don't get any more EIC after 2 children. If they are on the government dole, they should be aborted & sterilized. Republicans are violently opposed to that!!!

Last edited:

You LIE! Free trade means US workers & business get taxed while multi-nationals shop for no tax countries for corp HQ tax mailing address & cheap labor countries for manufacturing to sell tax free into the USA destroying local companies & jobs. The founders gave the US Gov constitutional tariff powers to level the playing field. The rich oligarchs corrupted our government & paid them to remove the tariffs.

No, they pay less in taxes than we pay for our exports. What do you think Trump is trying to fix now? The left are screaming bloody murder because Trump is trying to make our trade fairer and bring more work back to the US which seems to be working out.

Trump did not impose an across the board 9% tariff on every import from every country that is required to offset domestic taxes we must pay. He is picking winners & losers for tariffs & government trade deals for pay to play donors. Trump & Republicans have only increased the debt & deficit! Trump also increased imports into the USA & decreased our exports, exploding the trade deficit!

Last edited:

Trump did not impose an across the board 9% tariff on every import from every country that is required to offset domestic taxes we must pay. He is picking winners & losers for tariffs & government trade deals for pay to play donors. Trump & Republicans have only increased the debt & deficit! Trump also increased imports into the USA & decreased our exports, exploding the trade deficit!

It goes far beyond that. Lowering tariffs on our exports means more work for US workers and benefits to our companies. Our steel companies here in Ohio are celebrating Trump's steel tariffs as they are adding more workers. They even opened up a closed down steel plant outside of Cleveland.

China Cuts Tariff on Cars Imported from U.S. - Down to 15 Percent

It goes far beyond that. Lowering tariffs on our exports means more work for US workers and benefits to our companies. Our steel companies here in Ohio are celebrating Trump's steel tariffs as they are adding more workers. They even opened up a closed down steel plant outside of Cleveland.

China Cuts Tariff on Cars Imported from U.S. - Down to 15 Percent

Yup. US Steele is doing great and making money hand over fist.

Anyone looking at the short term effects of the tariffs is a fool. The long term is what they should be looking at.

Forum List

Back