This is what Trump wants, to end HUD

This is the answer...in 5 years my wife and I went from the 2nd 20% of income to the top 10% by working hard and making a better situation for ourselves. It was not easy and there were a lot of sacrifices made, but in the end it was well worth it all.
/——/ Hard work and sacrifice makes you an enemy of the Left.

You are not wrong...but then again having a heart and compassion makes me an enemy of the Right! :21:
/—-/ Here is your idea of compassion and heart. Kill more babies: Long-stalled abortion bill passes New York Legislature

I am staunchly anti-abortion...hundreds of post on this forum from me verifying that. I do not even support abortion for rape or incest.

Want to try again?
/——-/ Abortion is a Leftist agenda. You may personally be against it but your side pushes it in the guise of compassion

I do not have a side...when are you sheep going to figure that out?

/——/ Hard work and sacrifice makes you an enemy of the Left.

You are not wrong...but then again having a heart and compassion makes me an enemy of the Right! :21:
/—-/ Here is your idea of compassion and heart. Kill more babies: Long-stalled abortion bill passes New York Legislature

I am staunchly anti-abortion...hundreds of post on this forum from me verifying that. I do not even support abortion for rape or incest.

Want to try again?
/——-/ Abortion is a Leftist agenda. You may personally be against it but your side pushes it in the guise of compassion

I do not have a side...when are you sheep going to figure that out?
/----/ You have no side, but your constant sniping at the right is just idle gossip.

/----/ You have no side, but your constant sniping at the right is just idle gossip.

I snipe at both sides, but on this forum the right dominates the membership so there are far more right leaning post to snipe at.

The more than 135,000 low-income Georgia households that rely on the federal government’s vast system of affordable housing subsidies are beginning to feel the sting of the partisan budget impasse that has now stretched 34 days. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development furloughed roughly 95 percent of its employees, including most of its health and safety inspectors, according to the department’s contingency plan.

Key contacts at HUD, USDA and other federal agencies that provide seniors, the disabled, and the working poor with housing assistance aren’t responding to calls or emails.

Snip

The more than 135,000 low-income Georgia households that rely on the federal government’s vast system of affordable housing subsidies are beginning to feel the sting of the partisan budget impasse that has now stretched 34 days. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development furloughed roughly 95 percent of its employees, including most of its health and safety inspectors, according to the department’s contingency plan.

Key contacts at HUD, USDA and other federal agencies that provide seniors, the disabled, and the working poor with housing assistance aren’t responding to calls or emails.

Experts said more widespread hardship won’t begin until late February or March, when money for the housing choice voucher program, formerly known as Section 8, will begin to run out. That’s also when another critical funding stream for roughly 1.5 million low-income Georgians — the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, previously known as food stamps — is expected to run dry.

Funding for 960 households in 35 Georgia apartment complexes has already evaporated or will disappear by February, according to figures from the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC). Local experts and HUD data suggest the number of complexes that lost funding may be higher.

Shutdown now squeezing seniors, families in subsidized housing
-------------------------------------------------------

What about the US citizens that kill, just a shooting at a bank in Florida, that doesn't even make the news anymore, and we need a BIG BRAND NEW WALL.

Sorry but The Constitution does not guarantee housing, Go get a job. Learn to code.

So you are calling seniors and vets scum. Shame on you.

Oh fuck off, you know good and well that able bodied rotters on welfare are literally taking money from the elderly and Vets. Don't forget the money we have to dole out to illegal aliens. The American handicapped are also being screwed. Check your priorities.

No I don't. 15 bucks an hour full time is 31000 a year, can you live on that with 2 kids. Disabled, poor workers, seniors and vets are the ones on HUD. Illegal aliens do not get HUD.
Welfare Couch Potatoes make $35,000 a year.

If they don't like it let em go get a job. There are plenty out there. They can have two jobs.

Oh wait. I forgot. Why give up living on the tax payers money when no one forces you to. Never mind.
They have jobs, but don't get paid enough for food, rent, medical & utilities because government prints money causing inflation while subsidizing the outsourcing of their jobs.

If they don't like it let em go get a job. There are plenty out there. They can have two jobs.

Oh wait. I forgot. Why give up living on the tax payers money when no one forces you to. Never mind.
They have jobs, but don't get paid enough for food, rent, medical & utilities because government prints money causing inflation while subsidizing the outsourcing of their jobs.

Tough shit. I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet. If I can do it then so can every swinging dick and vagina in the country.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

and you are so concerned about abortions or you can read this report which the wiki article quoted.

If we extrapolate that number of 33000/year....and thats a high number and not even related to all murders, back to 1973 it comes out to about 1.4 million people over 45 years. Abortion has killed 70,000,000 in that same time frame. You'll get back to us when you have an argument.

The government does not subsidize outsourcing. That’s a liberal urban legend.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Snip

Experts said more widespread hardship won’t begin until late February or March, when money for the housing choice voucher program, formerly known as Section 8, will begin to run out. That’s also when another critical funding stream for roughly 1.5 million low-income Georgians — the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, previously known as food stamps — is expected to run dry.

Funding for 960 households in 35 Georgia apartment complexes has already evaporated or will disappear by February, according to figures from the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC). Local experts and HUD data suggest the number of complexes that lost funding may be higher.

What about the US citizens that kill, just a shooting at a bank in Florida, that doesn't even make the news anymore, and we need a BIG BRAND NEW WALL.
Compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, regardless. States must pick up any federal slack.

The government does not subsidize outsourcing. That’s a liberal urban legend.

You LIE! Free trade means US workers & business get taxed while multi-nationals shop for no tax countries for corp HQ tax mailing address & cheap labor countries for manufacturing to sell tax free into the USA destroying local companies & jobs. The founders gave the US Gov constitutional tariff powers to level the playing field. The rich oligarchs corrupted our government & paid them to remove the tariffs.

Tough shit. I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet. If I can do it then so can every swinging dick and vagina in the country.
Bullshit! I have rented to families that it's impossible for them to live without help. There is no way they can pay for child care for the 5 children so the wife can work. So only he can & does work. The government demands the rental house meet code & have water, sewer & electric or DFS will take all the children away for tax payers to raise. His check don't cover rent & utilities. They heat the house by burning trash & free wood. Without government food, healthcare & charities they would starve, get sick & die.

I have no personal opinion on the matter only to observe that according to Sarah Jones in the New Republic, Ben Carson is doing a good job of making HUD inconsequential himself.

"under Carson’s tenure, HUD has steadily devolved into a do-nothing department."

Ben Carson’s HUD is a quiet scandal.
I won't agree or disagree. I don't follow things over there and was only curious about what sort of job Ben Carson was doing. Only prior news I've seen these past 2 years was some headline about redecoration/furniture matter which didn't interest me.
Found above story with my Google search, ben carson leadership of hud.

Snip

Come on, Sec 8 housing vouchers are a significant income source for Jared and Ivanka.
Jared Kushner, relative and adviser to Trump, to avoid housing voucher policies

Bullshit! I have rented to families that it's impossible for them to live without help. There is no way they can pay for child care for the 5 children so the wife can work. So only he can & does work. The government demands the rental house meet code & have water, sewer & electric or DFS will take all the children away for tax payers to raise. His check don't cover rent & utilities. They heat the house by burning trash & free wood. Without government food, healthcare & charities they would starve, get sick & die.

So why did they have five children in the first place? Unless you were making six figures at one time, you had all those kids with the full knowledge taxpayers would be supporting them.

Curious if psychologists figured out why disgusting, usually obese scum getting free rent from taxpayers ("low income democrats") think it is a good time to have offspring?
More offspring equals more benefits and makes you more likely to initially qualify. The social workers tell you this in office. They even have an income per child chart they show you.

Trump doesn't want to just end HUD.

Remember, Trump is working for Putin.

Trump is bringing down the entire US economy. Ruining the government and isolating us from the world.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Yes the Russians oligarchs will take care of him and his family, they have been all along, since 2006 Trump Jr. said.
Says one of the boneheads that had no problem with a fraudulent 3 min video of fake abuses on a NA ...posted to Twitter from Brazil.

Forum List

Back