This is who people with left-wing politics really are.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
It is beyond laughable when left-wing assholes say how tolerant and open-minded they are. How they are against hate and violence, and arms are for hugging, not war, and whatever other bullshit phrases they lie about being.

The truth is leftists are vicious, hateful, violent, intolerant, close-minded mentally ill sacks of shit.

A left-winger shot a man for being a Trump supporter:

Trump Voter Shot After Bar Political Debate Turns Violent

A left-wing skank tried running over a Trump supporter after being caught tearing down his Trump sign:

Woman Charged With Vandalizing Trump Sign, Nearly Running Over Resident

Can you imagine if these were Trump supporters doing this to Hitlery supporters? Oh my, the Democratic party's SuperPacs (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC) would running with this until Election Day.

Leftism is a fucking mental disorder.

I was just thinking it has been a while since some retard started a topic involving a Generalization Fallacy...

Okay. Reset the clock!

It is beyond laughable when left-wing assholes say how tolerant and open-minded they are. How they are against hate and violence, and arms are for hugging, not war, and whatever other bullshit phrases they lie about being.

The truth is leftists are vicious, hateful, violent, intolerant, close-minded mentally ill sacks of shit.

A left-wing skank tried running over a Trump supporter after being caught tearing down his Trump sign:

Can you imagine if these were Trump supporters doing this to Hitlery supporters? Oh my, the Democratic party's SuperPacs (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC) would running with this until Election Day.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Do some people really buy the rhetoric (and that is indeed the only thing they have). What fools!

I was just thinking it has been a while since some retard started a topic involving a Generalization Fallacy...

Okay. Reset the clock!

By your standards, we have a retard in the White House who used generalization fallacy by labeling his opposition as "bitter clingers" and his relentless attacks on police.

Yet, every demographic in the country runs away republicans except angry old white men.

Forum List

Back