This is WHY an independent will never get elected.

The sheep here just cant accept the facts that BOTH parties are corrupt,that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected when they are SELECTED and put in office for us by the establishment.:rolleyes:

a true patriot like Ralph Nader,an independent,will NEVER have a a chance since our government is so freaking corrupt. Independents will never get elected since they are not funded by special interest groups and corporations.

the mods i am sure wont even watch the video and move the thread to the conspiracy section since they see what the title of the video is.:rolleyes: The video only talks just a little about that,it has very little to do with that.More to do with that the thread title says.

A independent could win. Perot led both major parties' candidates in 1992. One poll had Sarah Palin starting at 18% in 2012. What you need is a candidate who has name recognition. Romney might have been able to do it in 2016. Unfortunately there is no one like that today. It is difficult no doubt and most politicians are too lazy to do it.

Romney is a globalist same as the The Bushs,Clintons and Obama's.:abgg2q.jpg: and in two more years if Trump does not at least try to get rid of the CIA,FBI,FED for starters as our last real president tried to do and paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963 for doing so,then that says it all right there that he is as well and is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama.

The sheep here just cant accept the facts that BOTH parties are corrupt,that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected when they are SELECTED and put in office for us by the establishment.:rolleyes:

a true patriot like Ralph Nader,an independent,will NEVER have a a chance since our government is so freaking corrupt. Independents will never get elected since they are not funded by special interest groups and corporations.

the mods i am sure wont even watch the video and move the thread to the conspiracy section since they see what the title of the video is.:rolleyes: The video only talks just a little about that,it has very little to do with that.More to do with that the thread title says.

Trump is an independent, moron.

He got elected.

Beat me to it. Trump is the he epitome of independent. That's why the elites in both parties hate and conspire against him.

He got elected.

Beat me to it. Trump is the he epitome of independent. That's why the elites in both parties hate and conspire against him.

you listened to that moron? :abgg2q.jpg: all part of the medias game they are putting out to make you sheep think he is any different than Bush or Obama.Its all an act by them all pretending to hate them when there is no hate you just have not figured it out yet like many sheep.

If trump was any different than warmonger and constitution lighters Bush and Obama ,he would have got rid of the CIA,FBI,and fed by signing some executive order yet he has not done that AND same as Obama,lied about ending the middle east war expanding same as him. you have been played by Trump and still dont realise that yet.

He got elected.

Uhhhh nnnnnnnnno. They despise him because he's a scumbag. Ain't that goddam complex.

He got elected.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Congrats you just won the stupidest post of the day award!
You are just too stupid to understand what an independent is.
When you get a party endorsement, accept a party's nomination and spend a party's money, you aren't an independent.
In other words you are stupid enough to think the OP simply wants a standard Republican or Democrat to win running without a party affiliation, right?

No, the OP wants someone that is neither Repub no Dem to win. That does not describe Trump, if anything Trump is both Repub and Dem.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

Proof in the pudding on that is how same as Obama,he lied about ending the middle east war and still as of yet, has done ZERO about the evil CIA,FBI,and FED,ALL evil institutions and the reason the world is in the mess it is. till we get rid of these evil organizations,there is no hope for the country OR the world and trump has fucking done nothing as of yet.two more years I give him and if he still has not done got rid of them by then,only an idiot would STILL say he is not a globalist.:rolleyes::laughing0301:

He got elected.

Uhhhh nnnnnnnnno. They despise him because he's a scumbag. Ain't that goddam complex.

wait a minute,up until now,your posts have been spot on, the elite are evil people,if he is a scumbag as you say,WHY would these evil monsters despise him?:D

No,as i just said before,its all an act,they dont despise him at all.Its all just a show so the sheep think Trump is any different than Bush and Obama.

He got elected.

wait a minute,up until now,your posts have been spot on, the elite are evil people,if he is a scumbag as you say,WHY would these evil monsters despise him?:D

No,as i just said before,its all an act,they dont despise him at all.Its all just a show so the sheep think Trump is any different than Bush and Obama.

That a scumbag is despised by an "evil person" ---- doesn't mean he stops being a scumbag.

Scumbaggery is basic. You don't need need to be "evil" or "swamp" or "left" or "right". You just need an ethical compass.

Forum List

Back