This is why I am proud of young people

I see a great future for America as the younger people get it

I saw that. The youth are on to older generations denial, hate, and sexism. Its pretty amazing.

Those three youth have been indoctrinated to believe what you think they should believe. What's amazing is that my two are smart enough to not buy into your crap.

Wait until they bring home someone that has the same melanin content i have. Promise me you wont have a seizure?
laugh.gif

I can promise you I won't have a seizure. Since it's my home, them doing that won't happen, therefore, no seizure can take place for a non-existent event.

You better check your windows at night. I know they are into booty calls.

The poster is condescending towards liberals. Children are children for a reason. They cant vote to effect change.
And they can't vote for a reason.
And they cant drink alcohol for a reason.
And they can't drive cars for a reason.
And they can't fight in wars for a reason.

I'm so condescending to your childlike thoughts.
Guilty as charged.
For a reason.

If their outfits are so "ok" why is there not a school in America that would allow any one of those? Maybe the pink is ok, but that black miniskirt in the middle is what us boys as teens LOVED girls wearing. Certainly not what they need to wear on TV.

None of those outfits would have raised an eyebrow when I was in high school.

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

There's nothing wrong with their outfits.
Too short. Dresses should go down to at least the knees.

1900 called. They want their fashion sense back.

Um no. I'm a very employed young white guy. Their outfits are distracting. They could have given their same rehearsed speech in something more age appropriate. Or do you think miniskirts are appropriate for young teen girls? If so, you're a fucking pervert.
You're distracted and someone else is the pervert?!?! None of them are wearing miniskirts. You have a perception problem and are projecting your inner feelings on others.

Most of the stuff those kids are complaining about are liberal caused problems.

I hope they learn to do more than rhymes. I hope they learn some math and science.

Forum List

Back