This is why I am proud of young people

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

There's nothing wrong with their outfits.
Too short. Dresses should go down to at least the knees.
Youre old Nutz. Those dresses are age appropriate. :laugh:
Little girls dressing like sluts - my moral compass doesn't change with culture.
Whats slutty about how they are dressed? They have on sneakers.
I wouldn't know where to start since you find that dress appropriate. I would start with the makeup.

Um no. I'm a very employed young white guy. Their outfits are distracting. They could have given their same rehearsed speech in something more age appropriate.

Or do you think miniskirts are appropriate for young teen girls?

If so, you're a fucking pervert.
I take it you have a problem with the short dresses all of the females wear on Fox.

The females on Fox are adults, genius. They can wear what the hell they want.
They are role models, hypocrite.
I thought liberals didn't believe celebs should be role models?

Um no. I'm a very employed young white guy. Their outfits are distracting. They could have given their same rehearsed speech in something more age appropriate.

I take it you have a problem with the short dresses all of the females wear on Fox.

The females on Fox are adults, genius. They can wear what the hell they want.
They are role models, hypocrite.
I thought liberals didn't believe celebs should be role models?
WTF you talking about.

The top pic are catholic school uniforms. Why not show the girls standing? All skirts look shorter when sitting.

For someone claiming to be a woman, you know very little about girls clothing.

Those Catholics get to have all the fun!

Do you have a problem with the way cheerleaders dress?

cheerleaders.jpg

The top pic are catholic school uniforms. Why not show the girls standing? All skirts look shorter when sitting.

cheerleaders.jpg
Those are athletic uniforms. They aren't designed to show off the body.

Airplanebagboy is a hypocrite, he only opposes the girls dresses for political reasons. I think they are dressed like sluts.

every day we see nothing but shit on the news about people being fucked to each other.....with so so reaction from people.... 3 little girls have something to say and they get attacked because their dresses are too short......lots of the things they said are true about the censorship and have been brought up before by "adults".....TV stations wont show nudity but they have no problems showing a movie with someone getting blow away in slow motion from 6 different angles....... there is nothing wrong with what they said or their dress.....

every day we see nothing but shit on the news about people being fucked to each other.....with so so reaction from people.... 3 little girls have something to say and they get attacked because their dresses are too short......lots of the things they said are true about the censorship and have been brought up before by "adults".....TV stations wont show nudity but they have no problems showing a movie with someone getting blow away in slow motion from 6 different angles....... there is nothing wrong with what they said or their dress.....
I am not attacking the girls, I am attacking a society whose moral fiber is deteriorated.

I am not attacking the girls, I am attacking a society whose moral fiber is deteriorated.
STD's, teen sex, fatherless children, ABORTIONS...the ROOT of the issue is the evil...not the political nonsense and divisiveness. Attack the problem for what it is and where it is beginning...that's the only way we can move back to a more wholesome and fruitful America.

cheerleaders.jpg

Airplanebagboy is a hypocrite, he only opposes the girls dresses for political reasons. I think they are dressed like sluts.

For not being designed to show off the body, they sure do show of the body.

cheerleaders.jpg

For not being designed to show off the body, they sure do show of the body.
Not really. Notice the cuts, they don't push out the boobs or accentuate the curves of the body. They are athletic uniforms designed to allow these young ladies to perform complex, athletic moves. You can't exactly do a flip in an appropriately sized dress.

Indoctrinated kids, I'm impressed.

Guno is proud, would he equally be impressed with indoctrinated kids that read the Bible?

It's easy to indoctrinate kids, but how will they grow up. How many kids in the now defunct DARE program took drugs?

Those outfits are "distracting" to pedophiles, I guess that's why little girls wearing little girl cloths don't agitate me...

Those outfits are "distracting" to pedophiles, I guess that's why little girls wearing little girl cloths don't agitate me...
I take extreme offense to your comment.

As is your right...

As is your right...
Its about promoting modesty and positive values. Nothing more.

Indoctrinated kids, I'm impressed.

Guno is proud, would he equally be impressed with indoctrinated kids that read the Bible?

It's easy to indoctrinate kids, but how will they grow up. How many kids in the now defunct DARE program took drugs?
The vast majority of children are bleeding heart liberals, but as we all know, half of them will become republicans when they see the real world.

As is your right...
Based on whose system of modesty and positive values???
Get out of here with that sanctimonious bullshit!!!

The girls are positive and inspiring and all old pedophiles can do is leer at their cloths and then attempt to hide their sickness behind morality.

As is your right...
Based on whose system of modesty and positive values???
Get out of here with that sanctimonious bullshit!!!

The girls are positive and inspiring and all old pedophiles can do is leer at their cloths and then attempt to hide their sickness behind morality.
If that is what you choose to believe. Rebuilding the moral fabric of our nation starts with modesty.

Forum List

Back