🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

What specific thing are you talking about?
If you have to ask (and I doubt that you do), you're not going to understand.

That's okay. Just keep going.
Yeah....can't defend your statements because we're too dumb to understand them.

Might also be that nothing he says is true - ever really.
The problem being different opinions are supposedly the truth and everything he says is a lie.
That is the only way you can make that assumption.
Who cares that the left lies to us each and every day.....and they've resorted to calling their lies "Their Truth" to make them real. They figure if they can get enough important people to agree with their lies then that makes them the truth.

Freedom of expression does not exist in the Democrat party unless you're making a point they agree with. NYT opinion editor fired for publishing Tom Cottons op ed. Atlanta police chief resigns before being fired by liberal lynch mob. Oklahoma State coach threatened with boycott for wearing a OAN tee shirt. People attacked for saying White or Blue or All lives matter. This bigoted liberal thinking has no place in America.
And if you're a college football coach and like OAN you're a racist....according to one of his black players.
So the coach apologizes to the racist player to keep from being literally attacked by the left.
This is what they call fascism.

A bunch of ANTIFA thugs attack a guy...start beating the shit out of him and he pulls a gun and shoots a couple of them........the cops arrest the gun owner because he didn't take his beating and ask for seconds.

Retard Mac1958 claims to objective yet uses all the SJW keywords like "bigot" and "racist".

Sorry Mac, we can tell which side your brain is indoctrinated by.

Freedom of expression does not exist in the Democrat party unless you're making a point they agree with. NYT opinion editor fired for publishing Tom Cottons op ed. Atlanta police chief resigns before being fired by liberal lynch mob. Oklahoma State coach threatened with boycott for wearing a OAN tee shirt. People attacked for saying White or Blue or All lives matter. This bigoted liberal thinking has no place in America.
And if you're a college football coach and like OAN you're a racist....according to one of his black players.
So the coach apologizes to the racist player to keep from being literally attacked by the left.
This is what they call fascism.

Is OAN a "far right" network? Yes. Are they racists? No.

They don't pretend to be anything else. CNN on the other hand is as hard left these days as you can get yet they still pretend they are the same "fair" organization from the 1980's or even the 1990's.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

Just when I think that this guy can't get any more wrong -
Poof!
Proves me to be incorrect.
Since we have no idea of what you mean you could explain.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

I encourage you to investigate the Stasi and how they employed Zertsetzung. A term they coined to explain the elimination of peoples lives, not through death or gulags, but through interfering in their social circles, denying them work and opportunity. This is in many ways the "Cancel Culture" of today.

In reality, todays system has gone beyond what the creepy Stasi engaged in, because the Stasi (Canadian covert police use the same method today) did Zersetzung behind the scenes, covertly, without the target knowing. They had to do it this way, because overtly East Germans wouldn't support it (even as many scumbags helped destroy others, IMs, they were referred). Seems America has inherited now too what Canada and the UK have long employed.

In fact, now some people are so bold and it has been so accepted by many in society, that they announce it to the world on twitter or social media. It's the creepiest acceptance of Group Think and dismissal of Due Process on a broad scale that I have ever seen. All across the Western World. How?!

As always, those who don't know or care about history, repeat it. Here we have it...suppression and destruction of lives and careers on a grand scale. Some openly celebrating it. Remember the term popular among libertarians, "unintended consequences"...

You are so full of shit Mac, all you do is bitch about talk radio.

Uh..... you are in the rabbit hole friend.

How will this be addressed?

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

Poof!

Which words do you not know the meaning of?

Poof!
The general reaction so far is MAC NO LIKE TRUMPSTERS MAC DUMB

But it's early.

Poof!

But it's early.
Surely by then they can conjugate verbs..

Poof!

Which words do you not know the meaning of?
The words I have no problem with it is how they are grouped. You never explain why he is wrong you just assume it and I don't assume what you can't describe.

The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

Most likely it will get worse before then.

The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

That is not a 'how'. Tell Me something. A racist can have his mind changed in what way?

Poof!

But it's early.
Surely by then they can conjugate verbs..
We must be patient.

That is not a 'how'. Tell Me something. A racist can have his mind changed in what way?
Actually, that is PRECISELY a "how". If you don't see it, you don't see it. Again, fine with me.

Forum List

Back