🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

What specific thing are you talking about?
If you have to ask (and I doubt that you do), you're not going to understand.

That's okay. Just keep going.

He's like Jake Starkey but instead of humor, he's filled with smarminess, imaginary insights and does not use the word "ilk". Well, he's not really like Jake at all. Nevermind

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
This incident will be placated by gestures and novice legislation and executive orders that will be largely ignored in the future and the system will go back to its prior position..
Most likely true. I just hope you're wrong. This just festers over time and gets worse otherwise.

How will this be addressed?
The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

Most likely it will get worse before then.
That is not a 'how'. Tell Me something. A racist can have his mind changed in what way?
Actually, that is PRECISELY a "how". If you don't see it, you don't see it. Again, fine with me.
The "HOW" would be what specific measures, laws, enforcement would you put in place to change it. Understand?
Sure! Laws aren't going to work. It has be done organically, through the culture. One at a time. Better yet, if "leaders" from both ends would change their tactics and start the momentum.

Words and information are now instantaneous. It doesn't have to take long. It just has to start.

Understand?
So, you're blowing smoke and taking up bandwidth.

The leaders of each side think they are right.

Will you change your mind and position if you consider yourself to be in the right?
You don't think I expected someone like you to buy into anything I've been saying, do you?

Believe whatever you'd like. The rest of us will have to go around you.

Actually, Americans will go over you.

Mac will just have to face that Americans are not fine with blacks (or whites) looting and destroying things.

1afirenew052820.jpg

If you want to live in America as you would in Africa, better just move to Africa.
Mac is so are most liberals

This incident will be placated by gestures and novice legislation and executive orders that will be largely ignored in the future and the system will go back to its prior position..
Most likely true. I just hope you're wrong. This just festers over time and gets worse otherwise.
I've watched it for 55 years seeing what was going on and things got a little better but things have not changed.

Mac1958 for President!

please run.....:)

I am on your side

and most of my friends are on your side

we are NOT leftwing nor are we RIGHTWING

moderates and independents

I am on your side

The nutters - both ends - just drown us out.

We'll get there.

Lots of freedom of expression going on here! Tune in!!!

Make America Great Again! Rally - Tulsa, OK
Sat, June 20, 2020
07:00 pm (CDT)
You don't think it will be cancelled at the last minute? The governor and mayor etc won't ask him to please cancel it, due to their covid hospitalization rise the past week?

The campaign got all the info they wanted for the 1 million signed up already....

Sat, June 20, 2020
You don't think it will be cancelled at the last minute? The governor and mayor etc won't ask him to please cancel it, due to their covid hospitalization rise the past week?

The campaign got all the info they wanted for the 1 million signed up already....

No idea. My guess is it's hard to justify cancelling when no one is upset over the huge crowds of rioters protesters, all rubbing elbows.

I am on your side

I laugh

I am on your side

The nutters - both ends - just drown us out.

We'll get there.

You are a Left Wing Nutter.

I know - you will deny it.

It's okay.

Sat, June 20, 2020

No idea. My guess is it's hard to justify cancelling when no one is upset over the huge crowds of rioters protesters, all rubbing elbows.
Inside vs outside plus

Leading by EXAMPLE, is not a term that means nothing....

Following his own Whitehouse and CDC guidelines is expected of the Leader, who leads them...

Can't you see that...?

Sat, June 20, 2020

Inside vs outside plus

Leading by EXAMPLE, is not a term that means nothing....

Following his own Whitehouse and CDC guidelines is expected of the Leader, who leads them...

Can't you see that...?

President Trump is very American, nice example for all Americans.

Translation:
“I will declare American Whitey a RACIST until they ignore all the data...until they openly embrace the idea of MORE WETBACKS and until they start pretending that Blacks are an asset to society.”

I am on your side

I laugh

" I laugh "

I know you do.

and that is why it is impossible to have a serious conversation with you and your ilk

I tell you the truth "I am NOT left wing"

and you mock me and call me a liar!

I tell you the truth ....the EVIDENCE/PROOF that I am NOT "leftwing"

- I believe in your right to own guns
- I support the right of all people to embrace their own religion
- I oppose EXTREME left wing and EXTREME right wing ideologies
- I ABHOR china and russia and N korea and ALL communist/fascist dictatorships
- I do NOT want to be like Venezuela or Cuba
- I think LIGHT-socialist democracies (Norway, Denmark etc) ((which are considered the HAPPIEST countries in the world)) are on the right path to future success and happiness
- I think AFFORDABLE education for all citizens is a GREAT IDEA as it will help train and educate future generations to be competitive in a global marker
- I WANT the US military to be the BEST in the world
- I think that in order for the US military to continue to be the best in the world we need AFFORDABLE education for all

and your response is always to mock me and call me a liar!

always!

your pathetic, deranged brain is SO FKN STUPID that it can't fathom the possibility that people can be OPPOSED TO RIGHT WING LUNATICS
and still NOT BE left wing.

Forum List

Back