🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

Just when I think that this guy can't get any more wrong -
Poof!
Proves me to be incorrect.
Since we have no idea of what you mean you could explain.
The general reaction so far is MAC NO LIKE TRUMPSTERS MAC DUMB

But it's early.

No
It's "your premise is incorrect"
Your premise is just your opinion of reality and not shared by the posters indicating that discussion of a premise not accepted would be futile.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

Just when I think that this guy can't get any more wrong -
Poof!
Proves me to be incorrect.
Since we have no idea of what you mean you could explain.
The general reaction so far is MAC NO LIKE TRUMPSTERS MAC DUMB

But it's early.

No
It's "your premise is incorrect"
Your premise is just your opinion of reality and not shared by the posters indicating that discussion of a premise not accepted would be futile.
OK, so your post means nothing specific, I get it...

How will this be addressed?
The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

Most likely it will get worse before then.
That is not a 'how'. Tell Me something. A racist can have his mind changed in what way?
Actually, that is PRECISELY a "how". If you don't see it, you don't see it. Again, fine with me.
The "HOW" would be what specific measures, laws, enforcement would you put in place to change it. Understand?

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

What protesters are doing is not "freedom of expression" but "freedom of imposing their expressions".

Blocking streets and bridges, destroying cars and public and private property, looting and even killing... they want to impose their expression... so, f*ck with them... they are on "ignore" in my computer...

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

I encourage you to investigate the Stasi and how they employed Zertsetzung. A term they coined to explain the elimination of peoples lives, not through death or gulags, but through interfering in their social circles, denying them work and opportunity. This is in many ways the "Cancel Culture" of today.

In reality, todays system has gone beyond what the creepy Stasi engaged in, because the Stasi (Canadian covert police use the same method today) did Zersetzung behind the scenes, covertly, without the target knowing. They had to do it this way, because overtly East Germans wouldn't support it (even as many scumbags helped destroy others, IMs, they were referred). Seems America has inherited now too what Canada and the UK have long employed.

In fact, now some people are so bold and it has been so accepted by many in society, that they announce it to the world on twitter or social media. It's the creepiest acceptance of Group Think and dismissal of Due Process on a broad scale that I have ever seen. All across the Western World. How?!

As always, those who don't know or care about history, repeat it. Here we have it...suppression and destruction of lives and careers on a grand scale. Some openly celebrating it. Remember the term popular among libertarians, "unintended consequences"...
A guy got fired from his government job for tearing down commie posters in his neighborhood. :wtf::cuckoo:

The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

That is not a 'how'. Tell Me something. A racist can have his mind changed in what way?
Actually, that is PRECISELY a "how". If you don't see it, you don't see it. Again, fine with me.
The "HOW" would be what specific measures, laws, enforcement would you put in place to change it. Understand?
Sure! Laws aren't going to work. It has be done organically, through the culture. One at a time. Better yet, if "leaders" from both ends would change their tactics and start the momentum.

Words and information are now instantaneous. It doesn't have to take long. It just has to start.

Understand?

Dear God you are a naive little idiot!
Put on a MAGA hat and go onto virtually an college campus in the country and see how much "freedom of expression" you have.
Fucking grow up!

Sure! Laws aren't going to work. It has be done organically, through the culture. One at a time. Better yet, if "leaders" from both ends would change their tactics and start the momentum.

Words and information are now instantaneous. It doesn't have to take long. It just has to start.

Understand?
So, you're blowing smoke and taking up bandwidth.

The leaders of each side think they are right.

Will you change your mind and position if you consider yourself to be in the right?

Understand?

Will you change your mind and position if you consider yourself to be in the right?

Democrats know they are wrong, they just want free shit and power.

Understand?

You don't think I expected someone like you to buy into anything I've been saying, do you?

Believe whatever you'd like. The rest of us will have to go around you.

Understand?

Democrats know they are wrong, they just want free shit and power.
Trump is gonna give us another round of free shit in a stimulus bill, alright!

Lots of freedom of expression going on here! Tune in!!!

Make America Great Again! Rally - Tulsa, OK
Sat, June 20, 2020
07:00 pm (CDT)

Understand?

You don't think I expected someone like you to buy into anything I've been saying, do you?

Believe whatever you'd like. The rest of us will have to go around you.
So, wasting bandwidth. Got it.

I fully agree, freedom of expression is of utmost import. Its benefits are exactly what you describe, and much more. Freedom of speech means, there is nothing by way of legal repercussions for speech, no matter how obnoxious, or unwelcome to the powers-that-be. It doesn't mean you have to be invited to, and welcomed by, polite company.

What you don't understand, despite having been reminded of it numerous times, denying anyone a platform to spread their filth is not a matter of freedom of speech. Providing them with a platform at college campuses would lend them a veneer of scientific value and thus help them normalize racist and Nazi filth. Denying them a platform at college campuses is not a freedom of speech issue. Just as denying teachers at schools the opportunity to spread Nazi propaganda is not a freedom of speech issue.

You can now continue boasting about your freedom-of-speech credentials. We all know by now, actually understanding what the term means is not a requirement for the boasts.

Nice to see nutters on both ends illustrating the first line of my sig for me!

This incident will be placated by gestures and novice legislation and executive orders that will be largely ignored in the future and the system will go back to its prior position..

Forum List

Back