This is why some Police have a No Pursuit Policy in some cases

Troopers said Officer Chris Bonner blew through a red light last Thursday while chasing two armed suspects.

Woman injured in crash with Ocoee police officer speaks with WESH 2 News

When you hear sirens at an intersection you're supposed to stop

Seems to me it was the civilian's fault

Sounds like the police disagree with you.....those...those LIBERALS!! :mad:

So what? They are just trying to save face. In reality that woman caused the accident. You notice all the other drivers stopped but her.

Tell me when you hear sirens when you're entering an intersection do you stop or just keep driving on through?

So what? That means youre an idiot. The real police disagree with you.

^ get a load of this nigga , all the sudden the police are right :rofl:

Troopers said Officer Chris Bonner blew through a red light last Thursday while chasing two armed suspects.

My opinion.....if I was this cops sergeant I'd suspend him for 30 days no pay and recommend he be terminated. I hated car chases back when I was in uniform and I hate them now.

Unless the suspect is GOING TO KILL someone if he's allowed to escape.....the car chase is more dangerous than letting then thug escape.

Used to tell my subordinates....chase em on foot til your shoe sole melts. But you chase a car...I expect a list of people the suspect was GOING TO KILL if you didn't catch him.

Wow. Thats a goddamn lie if I ever saw one. i remember one thread were you were claiming the cops were right to go after the bad guys holding hostages.

So what? They are just trying to save face. In reality that woman caused the accident. You notice all the other drivers stopped but her.

Tell me when you hear sirens when you're entering an intersection do you stop or just keep driving on through?

I said "real" police cave chimp. :laugh:

Oh , I get it. The "real cops" are the ones who behave as you think they should. :rofl:

Oh , I get it. The "real cops" are the ones who behave as you think they should. :rofl:
You picked that up pretty quickly being a cave chimp and all.
laugh.gif

My opinion.....if I was this cops sergeant I'd suspend him for 30 days no pay and recommend he be terminated. I hated car chases back when I was in uniform and I hate them now.

Unless the suspect is GOING TO KILL someone if he's allowed to escape.....the car chase is more dangerous than letting then thug escape.

Used to tell my subordinates....chase em on foot til your shoe sole melts. But you chase a car...I expect a list of people the suspect was GOING TO KILL if you didn't catch him.

Wow. Thats a goddamn lie if I ever saw one. i remember one thread were you were claiming the cops were right to go after the bad guys holding hostages.

Hey moron...."holding hostages" would qualify as "who might die" if they aren't pursued.

As I said....unless someone's life is in immediate danger....no chases.

Your brain didn't evolve much past medieval days I see.

I was a real cop. And the cop in the OP is an absolute fucking retard, should be fired and charged with reckless driving. If I was his Sgt he wouldn't work another day unless the chain of command forced me to allow him to.

Hey moron...."holding hostages" would qualify as "who might die" if they aren't pursued.

Well a hostage did die when the bad guys were pursued. They werent in immediate danger until the cops started chasing them and they tossed hostages out the car. Then the cops shot and killed one of the hostages.

Only you white boys suffered through the medieval days. We brought you back to civilization.

Well a hostage did die when the bad guys were pursued. They werent in immediate danger until the cops started chasing them and they tossed hostages out the car. Then the cops shot one of the hostages.

Only you white boys suffered through the medieval days. We brought you back to civilization.

How fucking stupid

"hostages aren't in immediate danger until someone hurts them"

you fucking idiot, the immediate danger is the fact that they are hostages.

I bet if one of your family members was a hostage you wouldn't be all "no they aren't in any danger , so police don't intervene"

Well a hostage did die when the bad guys were pursued. They werent in immediate danger until the cops started chasing them and they tossed hostages out the car. Then the cops shot one of the hostages.

How fucking stupid

I bet if one of your family members was a hostage you wouldn't be all "no they aren't in any danger , so police don't intervene"

Yes you are fucking stupid.

People dont want hostages at all. They want to get away clean.

If one of my family members was a hostage I would want the cops far away as they could possibly get. Most of them are fucking idiots on your level.

hos·tage
ˈhästij/
noun
  1. a person seized or held as security for the fulfillment of a condition.

How fucking stupid

If one of my family members was a hostage I would want the cops far away as they could possibly get. Most of them are fucking idiots on your level.

hos·tage
ˈhästij/
noun

Look junior, you are stupid and I've wasted enough time on you.

Oh PS though , SOME criminals actually DO want hostages. I mean that's the whole point of some crimes.

Now run along and let the adults talk.

How fucking stupid

hos·tage
ˈhästij/
noun

Oh PS though , SOME criminals actually DO want hostages. I mean that's the whole point of some crimes.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings son.

We arent talking about "some" criminals we are talking about criminals trying to get away from the cops after robbing a bank. All they want to do is get away.

Make me run along if you can. I know I hurt you emotionally so its amusing to see your childish wishes expressed in such a futile and frustrating manner.

Cops get a free pass in almost all cases, whether they're right or wrong. The woman was driving legally, didn't run a red light, and was following the normal flow of traffic. The cop was driving as cops normal do, like they own the roads and can do as they damn well please. When it comes to cops, every single citizen can claim that they fear for their safety, or fear for their life. But, the courts only accept such a defense from cops. Go figure.

For the most part, COPS are low-life assholes.

So, you're a cop, huh?

No, I'm NOT a damn Cop. I have way more self-respect than to be a damn Cop.

I couldn't abuse authority like Cops do.

Well you just sound like the poster boy for low-life assholes, thus my question.

Well, low-life sorry pieces of shit like yourself are the ones that respect low-life sorry ass Cops. Thus your expected cute response to what I said. When people like you make comments, I always consider the source and move on.

Cops get a free pass in almost all cases, whether they're right or wrong. The woman was driving legally, didn't run a red light, and was following the normal flow of traffic. The cop was driving as cops normal do, like they own the roads and can do as they damn well please. When it comes to cops, every single citizen can claim that they fear for their safety, or fear for their life. But, the courts only accept such a defense from cops. Go figure.

Aren't we "legally" supposed to pull over and wait when we hear a siren nearby? Was she deaf? That's what the siren is for.

The cop was 100% wrong. Academies DO NOT TEACH to go through lights like that. They've done countless studies that show the siren sound waves don't reach the driver fast enough or loud enough. And....drivers may have radio on.

This cop should be terminated in my opinion and charged with reckless driving. Totally unacceptable. Period.

Exactly correct.

How fucking stupid

hos·tage
ˈhästij/
noun

We arent talking about "some" criminals we are talking about criminals trying to get away from the cops after robbing a bank. All they want to do is get away.

Make me run along if you can. I know I hurt you emotionally so its amusing to see your childish wishes expressed in such a futile and frustrating manner.

I don't have feelings, but it's abundantly clear that I just crushed your soul.

How fucking stupid

hos·tage
ˈhästij/
noun

I don't have feelings, but it's abundantly clear that I just crushed your soul.
Denying you have feelings signals to me i have disemboweled your emotions.

Aren't we "legally" supposed to pull over and wait when we hear a siren nearby? Was she deaf? That's what the siren is for.

You don't pull over in the middle of an intersection. Also, in a lot of cases, it's very difficult to determine where the siren is coming from. And, cops are suppose to approach intersections with caution when involved in a chase. When cops are driving 80 or 90 MPH, the time between hearing a siren and actually seeing the cop is very short, in a second or so. Cops are suppose to observe traffic at all times, even when chasing another vehicle.

I get that. I'm not saying it was all her fault. Just that even I can hear a siren coming blocks away, and if I can't figure out where its coming from, I pull over if possible.

Some can hear most sirens, and some can't. But, the point is that cops are trained to use extreme caution when entering an intersection, for their safety, and for the general public's safety. It's basically just plain common sense.

You don't pull over in the middle of an intersection. Also, in a lot of cases, it's very difficult to determine where the siren is coming from. And, cops are suppose to approach intersections with caution when involved in a chase. When cops are driving 80 or 90 MPH, the time between hearing a siren and actually seeing the cop is very short, in a second or so. Cops are suppose to observe traffic at all times, even when chasing another vehicle.

I get that. I'm not saying it was all her fault. Just that even I can hear a siren coming blocks away, and if I can't figure out where its coming from, I pull over if possible.

Some can hear most sirens, and some can't. But, the point is that cops are trained to use extreme caution when entering an intersection, for their safety, and for the general public's safety. It's basically just plain common sense.

I would argue that if you can't hear a siren YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING DRIVING.

Forum List

Back