This is why teachers need to arm themselves

Flat tires while not as common as they once were are still quite common and even then manufacturers are doing away with spare tires.

I do NOT care if you carry. I just want nothing to do with a church with armed guards at the door. Do you frisk strangers or members that might have been acting odd? If not how do armed guards stop anything? Anyone that wanted to shoot up your church would simply conceal carry.
And they would get shot immediately because many people in the congregation are carrying.

Flat tires while not as common as they once were are still quite common and even then manufacturers are doing away with spare tires.

I do NOT care if you carry. I just want nothing to do with a church with armed guards at the door. Do you frisk strangers or members that might have been acting odd? If not how do armed guards stop anything? Anyone that wanted to shoot up your church would simply conceal carry.

Well the good thing is, you're not required to go to that particular church, or to any other church for that matter.

Ain't that First Amendment grand?

Well the good thing is, you're not required to go to that particular church, or to any other church for that matter.

Ain't that First Amendment grand?

I'm not. I'm just trying to get an explanation for armed guards at the door. So far I don't have one.

Agree. We have an armed policeman at the entrance of our church. There are also probably a dozen armed people inside the church on Sunday morning. No one has ever accidentally been shot.
The practice stems from a regulation in the American South that churchgoers had to carry guns into the service due to local black slaves rioting. The practice also links to the pathology of John Wesley holding prayer meetings in an abandoned gun factory.

Forum List

Back